He’s here.
这不行 它在哪都有可能
It’s no good. They could be anywhere.
船长
Captain.
别回头,我们已经被跟踪了
Don’t look now, but we’re being followed.
啊,确实是啊
Yes, we are.
你们想干什么?为什么跟踪我们?
What do you want? Why are you following us?
你们在等谁?
Who are you working for?
船长,住手!住手!
Captain, stop! Stop!
– 汤普森和汤姆森. – 别这么大声…
– Thompson and Thomson. – Not so loud.
– 我们正伪装着呢 – 噢,我明白了
– We’re in disguise. – So I see.
你们收到我从船上发的消息了么?
You got the message I sent from the ship?
是的,呃,说来话长啊
Yes, well, bit of a long story, that.
简单说就是我们抓到了那个贼,找回了你的钱包
The upshot is we caught the thief, retrieved your wallet,
然后跳上下一班飞机到了巴格赫
and then hopped on the next plane to Bagghar.
是的,那个扒手的最后一次了
Yes, that pocket picker has picked his last pocket.
别担心,他没偷到你的钱
There. Don’t worry. He didn’t take any money.
我担心的并不是钱
It’s not the money I’m worried about.
鹿死谁手尚未知晓!
The odds are even.
现在,我们需要找到另外两个纸卷
Now, to find the next two scrolls.
米兰夜莺
The Milanese Nightingale.
那是他的秘密武器
That’s his secret weapon?
– 我的! – 我的!
– My! – My!
秀色可餐啊
What a dish.
令人着迷的夫人!
Enchanted, signora!
欢迎!欢迎!热烈欢迎!
Benvenuto! Welcome! Marhaba!
您的到来让我们深感荣幸
We are blessed with your presence.
是的,当然,萨拉德先生!
Yes. Indeed, Signor Salad!
多友好的村民们啊
What charming peasants.
我来介绍一下我的护花使者
May I introduce my escort,
夏格尔·艾蒂提菲先生
Monsieur Shuggair Addeitiff.
他一直很…
He’s been very
热情的支持这场音乐会
passionate in his support of this concert.
这是我第一次到第三世界来
It’s my first visit to the Third World.
请原谅,我得陪这位女士去换衣间了 不好意思
Please forgive me. I must escort madame to her dressing room. Excuse us.
(太棒了)
女士优先
After you.
(NEV-R-BREAK牌防弹玻璃)
– 你好吗? – 你好…
– Hello, how are you? – Hello…
给,我想让你来保管这个
Here. I want you to look after this.
– 你干什么呢? – 我?
– What are you doing? – Me?
– 是啊 – 你确定么?
– Yes. – Are you sure?
如果我被抓的话,我不想让他们把这个从我身上翻出来
If I’m caught, I don’t want them to find this on me.
保管好它
Look, just keep it hidden.
我会用生命来保护它
I will guard this with my life!
快起来!
Get up! Get up!
是她
It’s her!
臭藤壶
Blistering barnacles!
这是什么声音?
What’s that noise?
我的耳朵
My ears,
– 在流血 – 没有,没在流血
– they’re bleeding. – No, they’re not.
船长!
Captain.
别吵,雪球
Shut up, Snowy.
噢,天啊!我实在是受不了了!
Oh, Columbus, it’s every man for himself! Make way.
借光,借光!请照顾下病号♥!
Make way! Medical emergency.
好险啊
That was close.
你好啊,船长
Hello, Captain.
是你!
You!
噢,不!
Oh, no!
萨哈林.
萨哈林.
Sakharine!
那只鹰!雪球,跟上它!
The falcon! Snowy, after him!
丁丁!丁丁!
Tintin! Tintin!
那边那两个人,他们要偷你的船!
Those two! There! They’re here to steal your ship!
不,不,我们没有!
No, no, no, no, no, we’re not!
逮捕他,还有那个丑家伙!
Arrest him! The ugly one!
– 不,等等! – 谁?我?
– No, wait! – Who, me?
对!
Yes!
那个贼!逮捕他!
Thief! Arrest him!
船长!
Captain!
– 萨哈林拿到了那个纸卷 – 还有更糟糕的
– Sakharine’s got the scroll! – It’s worse than that.
– 你什么意思? – 他们也拿到了你的纸卷,丁丁 弄丢了
– What do you mean? – They took your scroll, Tintin. It’s gone.
怎么弄的?发生了什么事?
How? What happened?
是艾伦干的
It was Allan.
他在花♥园♥里把我打晕,然后…
He knobbled me in the garden, and then
– 有瓶酒… – 一直是这样
– there was a bottle of alcohol and… – There always is.
不,不,不,不是那样的
No, no! No, not like that.
我都能从你身上闻出酒味来
I can smell it on you.
快点,回船上
Hurry. Back to the boat.
– 丁丁,你要去哪? – 去追萨哈林.
– Tintin! Where are you going? – I’m going after Sakharine.
– 你自己? – 是的!
– By yourself? – Yes!
来啊,雪球!
Come on, Snowy!
抓住他们,抓住他们!
Catch them, catch them!
甩开他们!别让他们跟着我们!
Lose them! Get him off our tail!
你打中什么了吗?
Did you hit anything?
噢,天啊
Oh, dear.
快点,你个白♥痴♥,再快点
Faster, you idiot, faster!
不要了!
Not again!
– 我来拿着吧,谢谢 – 快点,白雪!
– I’ll have those, thank you. – Come on, Snowy!
不!
No!
4点钟方向有鹰来袭!
Incoming falcon at four o’clock!
丁丁,再快点!
Tintin, faster!
– 纸卷! – 接住了一个,两个…
– The scrolls! – I got one, two…
三个!
And three!
白雪!
Snowy!
噢不!别再这样
Oh, no! Not again.
过来,宝贝
Come here, my beauty.
一万次的惊人台风!
Ten thousand thundering typhoons!
过来,你个偷东西的鹦鹉!
Come here, you pilfering parakeet!
船长,那只鸟!抓住它!
Captain, the bird! Grab it!
干得漂亮,雪球!别放它走!
Nice work, Snowy! Don’t let him go!
臭藤壶!
You blue blistering barnacles!
坚持住,雪球!雪球,我来了!
Hang on, Snowy! Snowy, I’m coming!
它在这!它在这!停车!
There he is! Stop!
来啊,来啊,到老爸这来!
That’s right, that’s right, come to Daddy.
到老爸这来
Come to Daddy.
逮到你了!
Gotcha!
不!
No!
杰罗尼莫!
Geronimo!
你这个两面派,顺手牵羊的东西!
You double-dealing, pilfering parasites!
打扰了!请原谅我!对不起!
Excuse me. Pardon me. Sorry.
明白了!
Gotcha!
把纸卷叠加起来
The scrolls are lining up.
会出现隐藏的数字
These are hidden numbers.
是什么意思呢?
What does it say?
如果我是你的话,我可不会那么干的!
I wouldn’t do that if I were you!
放开那只鸟
Let the bird go.
你更想要哪个呢?是纸卷还是阿道克的命?
What do you value more, those scrolls or Haddock’s life?
别听他的
Don’t listen to him.
你不会从我们手上逃脱的,你这个长着苦瓜脸的家伙!
You’ll never get away with this, you sour-faced sassonack!
我会杀了他的
I will kill him.
别为我担心,丁丁,我很好
Don’t worry about me, Tintin, I’m fine.
放开那鸟,不然他就没命了!
Let the bird go now, or this man dies!
不!等一下!
No! Wait!
你这个没进化好的猴子!奸商的白♥痴♥儿子
You two-timing troglodyte! You simpering son of a po-faced profiteer!
也许我们应该扔一下试试?祝你好运
Perhaps we should put it to the test. Here’s mud in your eye.
丁丁!
Fathead!
船长!
Captain!
– 我们得救了! – 我爱这海滩
– We’re saved! – I love the beach.
– 你不是说你想度假的么 – 确实
– You said you wanted a holiday. – Quite.
非常好
Very good.
– 没人能抢走我的船! – 他们已经抢走了
– Nobody takes my ship! – They’ve already taken it.
没人能第二次抢走我的船!
Nobody takes my ship twice!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!