我们会让他们好看的,对不对,丁丁?
We’ll show them, won’t we, Tintin?
好吧,接下来怎么办?
All right then, what’s the plan?
没办法
There is no plan.
肯定有办法,你总是有办法的
Of course there’s a plan. You’ve always got a plan.
除了这次
Not this time.
萨哈林得到了纸卷,那纸卷能让他找到宝藏
Sakharine has the scrolls. They’ll lead him to the treasure.
可能在世界上的任何地方 我们再也找不到他了
It could be anywhere in the world. We’ll never see him again.
都结束了
It’s over.
我还以为你是一个乐观主义者呢!
I thought you were an optimist.
你错了,不是吗?我是一个现实主义者
Well, you were wrong, weren’t you? I’m a realist.
这只不过是半途而废者的另一个称呼罢了
That’s just another name for a quitter.
随便你怎么说我
You can call me what you like.
但你没听明白么?我们失败了
Don’t you get it? We failed.
“失败”
“Failed.”
就算所有人都叫你失败者
There are plenty of others willing to call you a failure.
傻瓜,卢瑟,扶不起的阿斗
A fool. A loser. A hopeless souse!
但是你自己永远也不要这么认为
Don’t you ever say it of yourself.
你放出错误的讯息,人们就只会抓到它
You send out the wrong signal. That is what people pick up.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
你要为你所在乎的东西去奋斗
You care about something, you fight for it.
就算前面是墙,你也要穿过去
You hit a wall, you push through it.
关于失败,你需要了解的还有很多,丁丁
There’s something you need to know about failure, Tintin.
它是不会让你解脱的
You can never let it defeat you.
你刚才说什么来着?
What did you just say?
就算撞到墙,也要咬牙挺过去
You hit a wall, you push through it.
不,不,不,你刚才说什么发出讯息
No, no, no, you said something about sending out a signal.
当然!船长,
Of course! Captain!
我从卡拉布让号♥发送一个广播消息
I sent a radio message from the Karaboudjan.
我知道他们传输的无线电频率
I know what radio frequency they’re transmitting on.
那么,这对我们来说有什么用呢?
Well, how does that help us?
我们要做的就是把那条信息发送给国际刑♥警♥组织,
All we have to do is send that information to Interpol,
他们可以跟踪信♥号♥♥,并找出他们前进的方向
they can track the signals and figure out which way they’re headed.
那兄弟俩来了
Here comes Interpol now.
– 丁丁! – 丁丁!
– Tintin! – Tintin!
他们进入任何港口,我们都会马上知道
Any port they enter we’ll know at once.
我们会第一个到的
And we can get there first.
我们在这干什么老板?我不明白
What are we doing here, boss? I don’t get it.
我们回到启程的地方了
We’re right back where we started.
没人跟你说这个 闭上你的嘴
You’re to speak of this to no one. Keep your mouths shut.
– 不用担心,只要能得到我们的那份就行 – 你们会得到你们那份的
– Don’t worry. As long as we get our share. – You’ll get your share.
– 你要去哪? – 看好船
– Where are you going? – Just guard the ship.
钱在哪里?
Where’s the filthy moolah?
晚上好,先生 我相信您的海外旅途一定是一帆风顺的
Good evening, sir. I trust you had a successful trip abroad.
我花钱让你跟我说话了么?
Do I pay you to talk to me?
你一分钱都没花
You don’t pay me at all.
这是什么动静?内斯特,
What the blazes? Nestor!
内斯特!
内斯特!
Nestor!
汤姆!艾伦!
Tom! Allan!
你们这两个白♥痴♥,别傻站在那!做点什么!
You blithering idiots, don’t just stand there! Do something!
就像是瓮中捉鳖啊
Caught him like a rat in a trap.
恭喜了,先生们 现在由你发落了
Congratulations, gentlemen. He’s all yours.
是的 我们也有由国际刑♥警♥组织和联邦调查局发出的逮捕令
Yes! We also have an arrest warrant issued by both Interpol and the FBI.
– 你那个中枪的朋友… – 巴纳比
– Your friend who got shot… – Barnaby.
他是其中的一名特工 从一开始就是萨哈林的跟班
he was one of their agents. Hot on Sakharine’s trail from the start.
这还是说不通啊
It still doesn’t make sense.
他掌握着独角兽号♥宝藏的关键
He has the key to the treasure of the Unicorn,
在通往某处海洋的深处
which is sitting somewhere on the ocean floor.
他为什么要回来呢?
Why would he come back home?
好吧
Right.
– 萨哈林? – 萨哈林?
– Sakharine? – Sakharine?
你们应该叫我萨哈林先生
That’s Mr. Sakharine to you.
不许动
Hold it.
– 小心! – 什么…
– Look out! – What…
哦,不!
Oh, no!
艾伦! 放我下来!
Allan! Allan, get me down!
不是往这边!
What? Not that way!
不是往这边,你个白♥痴♥!往另外一边!
Not that way, you fool, the other way!
好吧
Right.
小心!
Look out!
我们得离开这
Good Lord! Come on!
差不多,但是还不够准确!
Close but no cigar!
– 红色克拉姆! – 没错,那是我的祖先
– Red Rackham! – That’s right. My ancestor.
就像你的弗朗西斯爵士一样
Just as Sir Francis was yours.
这就是未了结的宿命
Unfinished business.
我很高兴你知道真♥相♥,阿道克 如果你想不起来的话
I’m glad you know the truth, Haddock. Until you could remember,
杀你也不会这么有意思的
killing you wouldn’t have been this much fun.
谁允许你登上我的船的?
Who gave you permission to board my ship?
我不需要允许
I don’t need it.
我从来不需要
I’ve never needed it.
传说,只有阿道克人能发现独角兽号♥的秘密
The legend says only a Haddock can discover the secret of the Unicorn,
但却是Rackham人来搞定了这件事
but it took a Rackham to get the job done.
看来你又输了,阿道克.
So you’ve lost again, Haddock.
那么!你为什么不喝一杯呢?
That’s right. Why don’t you have a drink?
这是你唯一能做的了,不是么?
That’s all you’ve got left, isn’t it?
所有你应得的东西现在都是我的了
Everything that was rightfully yours is now mine.
包括这船在内
Including this ship.
惊人台风 没人能夺走我的船
Thundering typhoons. Nobody takes my ship.
逮到你了,坏蛋
We have you now, you devil.
– 你被捕了 – 确切的说,
– You are under arrest. – To be precise,
你被捕了
you are under arrest.
你看见没?
Do you see?
臭藤壶!是坐标!
Blistering barnacles, they’re coordinates.
– 需要三张纸卷来组合出这些数字 – 经度和纬度
– It took all three scrolls to form the numbers. – Latitude and longitude.
就是它!这就是宝藏的位置了!
That is it. That’s the location of the treasure.
我们成功了!
We did it!
马上到了,丁丁先生
Almost there, Mr. Tintin!
右转弯就到了
A nudge to starboard should do it.
– 你确定我们走对了么? – 相信我没错的,小伙子
– Are you sure we’re on course? – Trust me, laddie.
我对这一带了如指掌
I know these parts like the back of my hand.
右转舵!快!快!
Starboard! Quickly! Quickly!
喂,船长,右转舵!
Aye, Captain, starboard it is!
停!
All stop!
马林斯派克大厅
Marlinspike Hall.
坐标指的是这
Those coordinates lead here.
弗朗西斯爵士把它藏这了么?
And this is where Sir Francis hid it?
我本以为宝藏会随着沉船一起……
I thought the treasure went down with the ship.
阿道克主人,丁丁先生 我已经恭候多时了
Master Haddock, Mr. Tintin, I’ve been expecting you.
欢迎来到马林斯派克大厅
Welcome to Marlinspike Hall.
看看这个地方啊!
Will you look at this place?
从我小时候到现在真是一点没变啊
I don’t think it’s changed at all since I was a wee boy.
请允许我说,先生,我是多么地希望
And may I say, sir, how much I’m looking forward
阿道克人能回来重掌这里
to having a Haddock back in charge of the estate.
让你久等了,内斯特
You’ll be waiting a long time, Nestor.
我可住不起这种地方啊!
There’s no way I could afford to live here!
那么,船长,你了解这房♥子
Well, Captain, you know the house.
我们从哪开始?
Where do we start?
地下室还在么?
Is the cellar still here?
不,不,不,不,不是这
No, no, no, no, this isn’t it.
我是说另外一个地下室
I meant the other cellar.
对不起,只有这一个地下室
I’m sorry, sir, there is no “other cellar.”
比这个要大一些
It was bigger than this.
雪球
Snowy.
雪球,你在哪?
Snowy, where are you?
不,赫克托
No, Hector.
赫克托
Hector.
船长,救我
Captain, help me.
跟上,小子
Heel, boy.
白雪?
Snowy?
就像你说的,船长
Just like you said, Captain.
就算前面是墙…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!