Well…
等待合适的时机
…wait for your chance.
别和他独处,还有千万…
Don’t let yourself be found alone with him, and do not…
不要让他到你身后
…let him get behind you.
你被选中了
You been chosen.
什么意思?
Well, what do you mean?
你哥哥说你想加入我们
Well, your brother said that you might wanna join us.
不过,你对这杂货店的感情
But maybe you like this grocery store more than you said you did.
也许比嘴上说的更深
想我了? 对啊
– So you missed me? – Oh, yeah.
每晚想你想到哭
I been crying myself to sleep every night.
别让他看到我们俩
Don’t let him see us so much as wink.
他现在多疑得像只野狼,谁也不信
He’s suspicious as a damn coyote, and he don’t trust you one iota.
那我想… 嘿
– Well, I guess that makes… – Hey.
他已经干掉艾德·米勒了
He already put away Ed Miller. He said so like it was something piddly he’d done.
还说得轻描淡写的
如果我俩能单独多待一分钟
If we’re ever alone for more than a minute, I’d like a chance to talk to you further.
我很想再跟你谈谈
他们给我十天时间
They gave me ten days.
干嘛?
For what?
逮捕他
For arresting him.
你和我?
You and me, huh?
不是他动手就是我们动手
It’s gonna happen one way or another, Charley. It’s gonna happen.
这事躲不过的
So it might as well be us who get rich on it.
干嘛不趁这个机会捞点钱
鲍勃,他是我们的朋友
– Bob, he’s our friend. – He murdered Ed Miller.
他杀了艾德·米勒
一有机会,他就会去杀利都和康明斯
And he’s gonna murder Liddil and Cummins if the chance ever comes.
照我看来,杰西正一个个地…
It seems to me Jesse’s riding from man to man, saying goodbye to the gang.
把帮里的兄弟做掉
你的友情会害死你的
So your friendship could put you under the pansies.
我会认真考虑的,鲍勃
I’ll grind it fine in my mind, Bob. I can’t go any further than that right now.
我现在只能到这一步了
你会想通的
You’ll come around.
你认为这都是编造的,是吗?
You think it’s all made up, don’t you?
他的故事只是报纸编的
You think it’s all yarns and newspaper stories.
他也不过是个人
He’s just a human being.
从今以后,你俩不许离开我行动
From now on, you two won’t go anywhere without me.
行动必须得到我批准!要向我请示!
From now on, you’ll ask for my permission! From now on, you’ll ask to be excused!
查理,把马带进马棚,鲍勃,进屋去
Charley, take them horses around the barn. Bob, you go on inside.
你好,玛丽 嗨
– Hello, Mary. – Hi.
看我在堆肥里找到的萝卜
Look at this rotten parsnip I found in the compost heap.
你没提过鲍勃会来
You never mentioned Bob would be here.
可能他想留作惊喜呢
Maybe he was saving it as a pleasant surprise.
现在来了两位堂兄弟做伴了
Got two cousins for company now.
这么着…
How it’s gonna be is…
我们下周一下午离开,到普拉特市
…we’ll leave next Monday afternoon and ride down to Platte City.
离堪萨斯市多远?
How far is that from Kansas City?
往南三十英里
Platte City’s 30 miles south.
你,我和查理晚上在森林里睡一夜
You and me and Charley’ll sleep in the woods overnight…
我们会在关门之前进攻富国银行
…and we’ll strike the Wells Bank sometime before the court recesses.
具体是几点?
What time will that be exactly?
这你没必要知道
Well, you don’t need to know that.
我和你哥哥一起的时候很惬意
You know, I’m real comfortable with your brother.
虽然他长得难看,身上也臭
Hell, he’s ugly as sin, he smells like a skunk…
还无知得要命
…and he’s so ignorant he couldn’t drive nails in the snow…
但他很好相处
…but he’s sort of easy to be around.
你就不一样了,鲍勃
I can’t say the same for you, Bob.
你这么说让我很难过
Well, I’m sorry to hear you say that.
你知道那种情况吧
You know how it is when you’re with your girlfriend and the moon’s out…
你和你爱人在月色之下
虽然她没开口,但你知道她等着你亲她
…and you know she wants to be kissed, even though she never said so?

Yeah.
你的种种迹象,让我很难过
Well, you’re giving me signs that grieve my soul…
让我觉得…
…and make me wonder…
可能你对我的看法已经变了
…maybe your mind’s been changed about me.
你要我怎么办?向天发誓?
Well, what do you want me to do? Swear my good faith on the Bible?
你俩在吵架?
You two having a spat?
我正准备发火呢
I was getting ready to be angry.
坐过来点,孩子
Sit over here closer, kid.
过来过来
Come on.
查理,到时你看着马
Charley, you’ll stay with the animals.
我和这孩子
Me and the kid…
会在中午之前走进那银行
…will walk into that bank just before noon.
鲍勃会让那出纳员
Bob will move that cashier
没法拿到柜台底下藏着的枪
…away from the shotgun that’s under the counter…
然后我就溜到那出纳员后头
…and I’ll creep up behind that cashier…
这样把他的头朝后扳
…and I’ll cock his head back like so.
我会说:
And I’ll say:
象你这样的废柴怎么还活着
“How come an off-scouring like you is still sucking air…
而我那么多手下就已经送命了呢?
…when so many of mine are in coffins?” I’ll say:
你怎么还能活到20岁?
“How did you get to reach 20 without leaking out all over your clothes?”
如果我不喜欢他的态度
And if I don’t like his attitude, I will slit that phildoodle so deep…
我会狠狠地割掉那小子的喉咙
让他像条脱水的鱼一样乱跳
…he will flop on the floor like a fish.
天啊,发生什么了?
My God, what just happened?
鲍勃,我能听到你的小脑袋发动了
Boy, I could hear your gears grinding…
听到你在问自己:
…hear your little motor wondering, “My gosh, what’s next?
天啊,下次他会干出什么事?
我会怎么样?
What’s happening to me?”
看你这样子,鲍勃
You were precious to behold, Bob.
脸白得跟墙一样
You were white as spit in a cotton field.
你吓到他了
You got him. You got him.
你想知道这是什么感觉吗?不舒服
You wanna know how that feels? Unpleasant. I honestly can’t recommend it.
我真的不推荐你这么做
查理看来也被吓倒了
The old Charley looked stricken!
是啊,是啊
I was. I was.
太恐怖了,查理想道
“This is plumb unexpected,” old Charley was thinking. “That done ruined my day.”
把我一天的心情都毁了
天呀
Hell. Hell.
那晚,杰西和鲍勃睡在孩子们的房♥间
Jesse slept with Bob in the children’s room that night.
鲍勃一直醒着
And Bob remained awake.
他能看到床头柜上有一把枪
He could see that there was a gun on the nightstand.
他能想象自己手里握着冰冷的枪
He could imagine its cold nickel inside his grip…
举起这两磅的重量,瞄准
…its two-pound weight reached out and aimed.
我要上厕所
I need to go to the privy.
你以为你要上,但其实你不用上
You think you do, but you don’t.
等祷告之后再吃
You wait for grace, now.
谢谢,妈妈
– Thank you, Mama. – Thank you, Zee. God, that looks good.
谢谢,芝,看来很好吃哦
谢谢,芝 不客气
– Thank you, Zee. – You’re welcome.
这适合吃还是凑合?
Well, is this fit to eat or will it just do?
她做饭可是臭名远播
Woman’s cooking’s always been a scandal.
她做的肉,切起来整张桌子都得晃
Cut her meat and the whole table moves.
想吃饼干吗?想要吗?
You want a biscuit? You gonna have a biscuit?
给你黄油,来
Here’s some butter. Come on. Come on.
哦,妈的
Oh, shoot.
杰西变得越来越平易近人
And so it went, Jesse was increasingly cavalier…
和蔼,情绪化,沉郁
…merry, moody, fey…
不可预测
…unpredictable.
他把抑郁和狂乱隐藏起来
He camouflaged his depressions and derangements…
用高度的诚恳和风度来掩饰
…with masquerades of extreme cordiality, courtesy…
假装对人好心好意
…and goodwill towards others.
但即使他开玩笑的时候
But even as he jested, or tickled his boy in the ribs…
或给他儿子抓痒的时候
杰西都会用忧郁的眼神看着鲍勃
…Jesse would look over at Bob with melancholy eyes…
两人仿佛在进行亲密深邃的交流
…as if the two were meshed in an intimate communication.
鲍勃坚信杰西看穿了他
Bob was certain that the man had unriddled him…
看穿了他为什么跟来
…had seen through his reasons for coming along…
坚信杰西能预测鲍勃的行动和企图
…that Jesse could forecast each of Bob’s possible moves and inclinations…
杰西只是在扮无辜
…and was only acting the innocent…
好让鲍勃放松警惕
…in order to lull Bob into stupid tranquility and miscalculation.
你盯着我看多久了?
How long you been studying me?
你会让很多人伤心的
You’re gonna break a lot of hearts.
什么意思?
How do you mean?
是份礼物
It’s a present.
很沉
It’s heavy.
打开看看?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!