这个女孩,她的工作真的很特别
Well, this girl, she has a real specific job.
特别? 我们只在一起过一次
– Specific? – We was only together once.
她…
She…
她怕闪电,她从马车下面…
She was afraid of lightning, and she came up under the wagon and…
向上抱住了我
…just cuddled right up to me.
她也给了我很优♥惠♥的价格
She give me a kind price too.
的确很特别
Well, I’ll be. That is specific.
当然,她也跟别人在一起过…
Yeah, sure, she’d been with other people…
但她对我说的那些话…
…but the kind of things she said to me…
显然是真情流露
…people just don’t say unless they really mean it.
我的爱人说她只会嫁给我
My love said she would marry only me
即使朱庇特也不能让她动心
And Jove himself could not make her care.
对于女人说给爱人的话,我想你也同意
For what women say to lovers, you’ll agree
就像写在流水里,写在空气里
One writes on running water or on air.
老天,真不错,那我们就这么写给她
My God, that’s good. Let’s write her that.
不行
No.
跟妓♥女♥说这些诗情画意的话没用
Poetry don’t work on whores.
你好吗?
How do you do?
现在祝你生日快乐是不是太迟了?
Am I too late to wish you a happy birthday?
你怎么知道我的生日?
How’d you know?
你要是知道我对你的了解程度,会很惊讶
You’d be surprised at what I got stored away.
我是詹姆斯小伙方面的权威
I’m an authority on the James boys.
是吗?
Is you?
我刚和你哥弗兰克友好交谈了一会
Well… Well, your brother Frank and I, we just had a real nice visit.
就是随便聊聊,在那边
Just chit-chatting about this and that, right over there.
大概聊了一百个话题…
And must’ve been a hundred subjects entertained…
老天,你知道这炖汤应该配什么吗?
Good Lord, you know what this stew needs?
饺子?
Dumplings?
面条
Noodles.
来一碗炖汤面,你一晚上都会回味
You eat yourself some noodle stew and your clock’ll tick all night.
你见过费耶德市的那个女人吗?
You ever see that woman up in Fayette? Suck noodles up her nose.
她用鼻孔吸面条吃
在费耶德? 我想我没见过
– In Fayette? – I don’t believe I have.
你没听说过她,嗯?
You never heard of her, huh?
那里有你想象不到的好事
You got canals up there you never dreamed of.
有些话我不喜欢反复说…
I don’t like to harp on a subject…
我不关心谁跟我一起做事,从不关心
I don’t care who comes with me. Never have.
所以大家都觉得我很合群
That’s why they call me gregarious.
我听说你和这个戴礼帽的小伙子
I hear you and young Stovepipe here had a real nice visit.
谈得很不错
你们还有一大♥片♥木头要砍呢,小子
Your boys have got about a acre of lumber to haul, dingus.
你最好赶紧赶他们干活去
You better goose them down yonder.
1867年至1881年间
The James Gang committed over 25 bank, train and stagecoach robberies…
詹姆斯一伙犯下了超过25起…
在银行、火车和马车上的抢劫案
…from 1867 to 1881.
但除了詹姆斯兄弟…
But except for Frank and Jesse James…
其余所有初期成员
…all the original members were now either dead or in prison.
现在不是已死,就是已经入狱
我的眼睛、灵魂和我的身体
– Mine eye All my soul and all my every part
这种罪恶,没有补救方法
And for this sin, there is no remedy
它已经深入我的心底
It is so grounded inward in my heart.
所以在蓝切地的最后一次抢劫中…
So for their last robbery at Blue Cut…
兄弟俩从附近的山林里招募了一些…
…the brothers recruited a gang of petty thieves and country rubes…
…小贼和乡下人
…culled from the local hillsides.
准点到达,动手!
Right on schedule, Buck!
灭了那些灯笼!
Snuff those lanterns!
看看那群傻子…肯定会互相绊倒
Look at those fools. They’re gonna trip and shoot each other into females.
然后开枪把对方打成女人
我打赌,他们要是这么做
I bet you I could find them husbands if they do.
我可以给他们找几百个女人
散开!
Fan out!
别开枪!
Hold your fire!
注意他! 下去
– Watch him! – Going down.
别开枪,你们这些白♥痴♥!
Hold your fire, you idiots!
别开枪!
Hold your fire!
让我进去
Let me in.
动手!小伙子们!
Buck! Boys!
动手,这边!
Buck, this way!
你觉得这锁撑得住吗?
Do you think that lock will hold?
不觉得
No, I don’t.
快走,快走
Let’s go, let’s go.
你们别装聪明,也别逞强
Let’s not get clever, nor courageous, any of you.
你好啊,小伙子!这些都是给我的?
Hey there, boys! These are all for me?
看起来像是圣诞节的早晨
Looks like Christmas morning in here.
你好,朋友
Hey, friend.
我四处偷♥窥♥一下你不介意吧?
You mind if I have a peek around?
垃圾,不行
This shit. Nope.
不行
Nope.
你这里有什么好东西吗?
You got anything good here?
也许有
It could be.
保险箱打开!
Open that safe.
快点!
Do it!
你没必要砸他头啊
– You didn’t have to bop him. – Yeah, he did. They needed convincing.
不,有必要,要不他们不服
他们有他们的规矩,我有我的办法…
They got their company rules, I got my mean streak…
这就是我们干活的方式
…and that’s how we get things done around here.
过来看着他 快点,过去
– Get on over here and attend to this thing. – Come on, go.
别开枪,一群白♥痴♥!
Hold your fire, you idiots!
再往里翻翻
Dig deeper.
快点!给我钱
– Come on! – Give me your money.
还有你,站起来 让我看看你的手
– And you, stand up. – Let’s see your hands.
你有什么?
What have you got?
说英语
Speak English.
钱,钱,你听得懂吗?
Money. Money. You understand that?
给我钱!
Give me your money!
有一些收据
There’s some receipts.
有一些五块的钞票
I got fives.
杰西,杰西
Jesse. Jesse.
看起来没啥东西
Don’t look good.
这里没有十万美金,迪克
There ain’t no 100,000 dollars in here, Dick.
跪下
Get down on your knees.
为什么?
Why?
噢,你得开始祈祷了
Well, you ought to pray.
因为我要杀了你
I’m gonna kill you.
跪下!
Get at!
那你得强迫我了
You’re gonna have to make me.
好吧
All right.
别杀他!不要,别杀他
Don’t shoot him! No, don’t shoot him.
轮不到你指挥我,艾德
Don’t tell me what I can and cannot do, Ed.
集♥合♥!
Round them up!
芝加哥报业在蓝切地的…
Chicago newspaper publishers made a great deal of the Blue Cut train robbery…
火车抢劫案上大做文章…
声称除了密苏里之外,没有一个州…
…alleging that in no state but Missouri…
…会纵容詹姆斯兄弟达12年之久
…would the James brothers be tolerated for 12 years.

Hey.
你嘴巴紧吗?
Can you keep a secret?
那要看你告诉我什么了
It depends on what you’re concealing.
你害怕黑暗吗?
You afraid of the dark?

No.
你迷信吗?
You superstitious?
我放了一颗橡子在窗户上…来避闪电
I put… I put an acorn in the window to keep the lightning out.
孩子,你走路跟猫一样没声音
Kid, you must’ve crept up on cat’s paws.
我打赌,这是你被人突袭的机会
I’ll wager that’s the first and last time you’ll ever be caught off-guard.
你几岁了?
How old are you?
二十
Twenty.
不过,我想,要到一月份…
Except, well, I guess I won’t really be 20 till…
我才20岁,所以…
Till January, so…
我19岁
I’m 19.
不过你觉得自己比实际年龄要老?
Yeah, you feel older than that, though, don’t you?
是的,会觉得
Yeah, I do.
嗨,弗兰克,警方会不会已出动了?
Hey, Frank, you… You think the sheriff’s out already?
相当有可能 是啊
– More than likely. – Yeah.
今晚很顺利
I had a real fine time tonight.
是吗? 嗯,是的
– You think so? – Yup. Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!