Let’s try to get it to work as written.
我们还得按照原剧情来演
My name is Ondine.
我是美人鱼
The King of the Sea said if l ever kissed you, I would be lost.
海神警告说 一旦吻了你 我将迷失自己
Are you thinking of it?
你心里在想着吗
Very much.
很想
Well, there’s no harm in thinking.
想想是无碍的
It’s going very well tonight.
今晚演得很顺利
I can’t watch.
我不敢看
I could never watch the opening of any of my plays.
我的每部戏 都不敢看首演
Mr. Lunt, Audrey looks exhausted.
伦特先生 奥黛丽脸色憔悴
How long do you think the play will run?
你认为这戏还要演多久
I think the critics will determine that.
这要取决于评论家怎么说了
I’m afraid Mel will try to keep her in it until she drops dead.
我担心梅尔会抓着她演到累死
Yes, well,
的确 不过
putting up with Mel is the price you have to pay for having Audrey.
想要留住奥黛丽 你只能容忍♥梅尔
Bravo! Bravo!
太棒了 太棒了
They love it.
他们喜欢这部戏
They love her!
他们喜欢的是她
Well done, Alfred. Got a real hit on your hands.
干得好 阿尔弗雷德 这部戏一定大火
I love you too.
我也爱你
I’m sorry I fell asleep so fast last night.
抱歉 昨晚睡着得太早了
I wanted to thank you for making this experience perfect for me.
谢谢你让我的这次演出那么完美
I got another bouquet for you, Miss Hepburn…
还有一束花 赫本小姐
and this telegram just arrived.
还有刚来的电报
Thanks, Frankie.
谢谢 弗兰克
You’re gonna need a special room just to keep all these flowers,
您需要单独一间房♥来堆放献花了
Miss Hepburn.
赫本小姐
Smells great, though.
闻着倒是挺香的
Better make that two rooms, Frankie.
最好准备两间房♥ 弗兰克
Miss Hepburn has just been nominated for an Oscar.
赫本小姐被提名奥斯卡了
An Oscar!
奥斯卡
And the nominations for Best Actress in a feature motion picture are:
获得最佳电影女主角奖提名的有
Audrey Hepburn for Roman Holiday.
奥黛丽·赫本 《罗马假日》
She looks tired.
她的样子很疲倦
I know. Leslie Caron for Lili.
我知道 莱斯利·卡伦 《孤凤奇缘》
I’d take her away for a rest…
我也想让她休息
but the press is accusing me of being a Svengali…
但媒体已指责我像斯文加利一样
controlling her every move.
控制她的一举一动
So now they have the idea that she is very weak.
现在他们了解了 她很脆弱
Deborah Kerr for From Here To Eternity.
黛博拉·蔻儿 《乱世忠魂》
It would be easier to take her away if you’d let me marry her.
你若同意我们结婚 我就有理由带她休息了
You don’t need my consent to marry her.
你们结婚无需得到我的首肯
Have you asked her?
你求婚了吗
Ava Gardner for Mogambo.
艾娃·嘉纳 《红尘》
I’m going to.
有这打算
Tonight, at the party.
今晚 在聚会上
She wants children, you know.
她想要孩子
Are you prepared to have more children?
你准备好多要些孩子了吗
As many as she wants.
她想要几个都行
And Maggie McNamara for The Moon Is Blue.
玛吉·麦克纳马拉 《蓝色的月亮》
Here we go.
要揭晓了
And the winner is…
获奖者是
Audrey Hepburn for Roman Holiday!
奥黛丽·赫本 《罗马假日》
I’d Iike to thank my mother…
我要感谢我的母亲
who taught me to stand up straight…
她教导我要站如松
sit erect, use discipline with wine and sweets…
坐如钟 对酒和甜品保持节制
and only smoke six cigarettes a day.
每天只能抽六支烟
I hope the two of you will be very happy.
我希望你们俩能幸福
I promise you, Ella…
我向你保证 艾拉
I will take care of her for the rest of her life.
我会一辈子细心呵护她
Those reporters have followed us all the way from the chapel.
那群记者从教堂一路跟了过来
I’m sorry, darling. I don’t know how they found us.
抱歉 亲爱的 我也不知他们怎么找到我们的
Don’t they understand that this is a very private day?
他们不懂今天是非常私人的日子吗
Let me do the talking.
让我来说
Miss Hepburn!
赫本小姐
Yes, we were married this morning in Burgenstock.
是的 我们今早在布尔根施托克结婚了
We intend to make our home here in Switzerland.
我们打算来瑞士定居
It was just a private ceremony for family and friends.
这是私人婚礼 只邀请家人与朋友
Thank you so much for your best wishes.
十分感谢你们的祝福
Now, please, the roads are narrow. Drive carefully.
各位 路很窄 请小心驾驶
That’s all, gentlemen.
到此为止了 各位
I love it here so much.
我太喜欢这里了
Another week, and I’ll turn into a country housewife.
再住一周 我就成为乡村主妇了
The most radiant country housewife in history.
史上最魅力四射的乡村主妇
You know. Why don’t we both stop doing movies for a while
不如我们都息影一阵子
and just enjoy each other?
享受一会儿二人世界
Are you kidding? Nothing would make me happier.
真的吗 没有什么更让我高兴了
But your fans would kill me if I kept you all to myself. You know that.
可我若独占了你 你的影迷会杀了我的
I want to have a baby.
可我想要个孩子
I want to see what our babies look like. I want to hold them.
我想知道我们的孩子长啥样 我想抱孩子
Right away? Right away.
马上吗 马上
All right. I guess I’ll have to tell Fred Astaire no.
看来我只好谢绝弗雷德·阿斯泰尔了
Fred Astaire?
弗雷德·阿斯泰尔
It’s called Funny Face.
影片名叫《甜姐儿》
Shooting all over Paris, even inside the Louvre.
在巴黎各地拍摄 甚至还要进卢浮宫
Oh, but I haven’t danced in such a long time.
可我很久没有跳舞了
I know.
我知道
Still, it would be wonderful to film in Paris.
不过 能去巴黎拍摄真好
Do you think I could do it? I know you could.
你觉得我能行吗 我相信你
Well, then tell them I would be honored to do it.
那就告诉他们 我很荣幸能出演
Unless I get pregnant, and then some other lucky actress…
除非我怀孕了 那就便宜了另一个女演员
will get to dance with Fred Astaire.
有幸与弗雷德·阿斯泰尔共舞了
What are those?
那是什么
The contracts for the other two films you’ve been thinking about.
你中意的另外两部影片的合约
Nun’s Story and Love In The Afternoon.
《修女传》《巴黎春恋》
Well, I have to do Love In The Afternoon.
我必须出演《巴黎春恋》
I promised Mr. Cooper I would.
我答应了库珀先生
Sweetheart, I think you can call him Gary.
甜心 你可以直接叫他加里
And I want to do The Nun’s Story to be in Africa…
我也想去非洲参演《修女传》
when you’re scouting locations for your movie.
你正好要去那里给你的电影检视场景
I don’t think that’s the only reason to do it.
这不是你出演的唯一原因吧
Well, no, of course not.
当然不是
I want to do a serious role. I’m ready.
我想演一个严肃的角色 我准备好了
Of course you are.
那是当然
But how can I get pregnant if I’m working all the time?
可要是我总忙着工作 怎么可能怀孕呢
Let’s just assume from here on in…
那就这么想 从现在起
that any time you’re shooting a film, I’m there.
只要在你拍电影的片场 一定有我在
That is, you know, unless you say no.
除非你不愿意
Why would I do that?
除非我傻
The only man that I want to say yes to is you.
你是我唯一愿意说”愿意”的人
The Nun’s Story, scene 42-apple, take 5. Marker.
《修女传》 42A场 第5次
Audrey, I have a lovely surprise for you.
奥黛丽 给你带来一份惊喜
Audrey Hepburn, meet Marie Louise Habets…
奥黛丽·赫本 这位是玛丽·路易丝·哈贝
the former Sister Luc.
曾经的卢克修女
How do you do? It’s such an honor to finally meet you.
你好 十分幸会
Miss Hepburn, I share the honor.
赫本小姐 同样幸会
I am very nervous about playing you.
我扮演你感觉很紧张
I hope that I will be able to help people
我希望能通过演绎
understand you and your work.
让人们了解你和你的工作
Thank you very much.
太感谢你了
I was just on my way to the clinic
我正要去诊所
the real one.
真实的诊所
Would you like to walk over with me?
你愿意陪我一起去吗
Go ahead. We won’t be ready here for an hour.
去吧 一小时内不会开工的
I’d love to. Please, lead the way.
乐意之至 你先请
How many children are treated here?
这里收治了多少孩子
Very few, actually, compared to the thousands who need help.
其实很少 还有数千名孩子得不到救助
There are whole continents of sick children.
整个非洲都是生病的孩子
Their parents are no better off, struggling to care for them.
他们的父母也很苦 拼命干活来养活他们
Yet, not enough people seem to notice.
可是 很多人都不知道这里的情况

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!