We stick with the kidnappings. How far advanced are you?
差不多了 我想起来了
Ready to go. Here, before I forget it…
我给你带了这个
I brought this for you.
– 在牢里待了快五年了 – 时间挺长的
– Nearly 5 years prison… – It’s a long time.
我也有五年没有做♥爱♥了
That’s how long since I fucked a guy.
他们需要武器 如果逃跑失败了
They need weapons. If another escape attempt fails…
他们希望可以做出选择
They want to be able to make a choice.
无论发生什么 你都不能对别人提及此事
You must not mention it to the others. No matter what happens.
– 勋章挺漂亮的 – 很漂亮
– Very pretty, The medal. – Very much.
祝贺你
Congrats!
这么荣耀的日子你还工作
You work on your honour day?
戈特·哈格曼 记得吗 那个律师
Gottfried Hagemann. You remember, the lawyer. With his arrest…
我们逮捕他时发现了加密行动计划
We found coded operational plans on him.
大混♥蛋♥
Big arsehole.
嗯 安吉丽娜 你怎么看
Hm Auschecken. Margarine. what is your conclusion?
齐格菲 我们认为他们会对你采取报复行动
Siegfried, We’re expecting an act of revenge against you.
七七年七月四号♥
On 7.4.
联邦检察官布巴克判处乌莉克 迈因霍夫死刑
77 the Kommando Ulrike Meinhof executed chief federal prosecutor Buback.
齐格菲·布巴克与霍尔格·梅因斯
Siegfried Buback was directly responsible for
齐格菲·豪斯纳以及乌莉克 迈因霍夫
the murder of Holger Meins,
的死有直接关系
Siegfried Hausner, and Ulrike Meinhof.
作为联邦检察官 他下令谋杀了他们
As Chief Federal Prosecutor, he ordered their murders.
在布巴克授意下 霍尔格于七四年九月十一日
Under Bubacks regime, Holger on 9.11.74.
被饿死
Was murdered by starvation.
在布巴克的授意下 乌莉克于七六年九月五日
Under Bubacks regime, Ulrike on 9.5.76.
被非法杀害
Was illegally executed,
伪造了上吊自杀的假象
In a faked suicide by hanging.
乌莉克为之奋斗的法律 正义竟是如此
Under our laws, for which Ulrike fought, justice was done.
我们不允许我们的同志被谋杀
We will not allow our comrades to be murdered,
我们要让当局知道 犯人会继续斗争
We will show the authorities that when prisoners continue to fight,
杀掉他们并不能解决问题 乌莉克 迈因霍夫
Killing them will not solve the problem. Kommando Ulrike Meinhof.
我们没能保护好他
We could not protect him.
为什么新的恐怖组织一直发展
Why do new terror units always develop?
是什么在激励着他们
What motivates them?
一个神话
A myth.
进来吧 蓬托先生在等你们
Come on in, Mr Ponto is expecting you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你把委员会的人都带来了
You brought a whole committee.
我想让他们认认你的住处
I wanted to show them your place.
– 我的朋友 克拉拉 – 你好
– My friends. Klara. – Good day.
– 格尔德 – 蓬托先生 要我留下吗
– Gerd. – Herr Ponto, shall I stay?
不用了 你可以走了 到外边来
No, You may go. Come outside.
真是惊喜啊 我一会和你谈
What a lovely surprise. I’ll be with you in a moment.
我去把花放在花瓶里 坐吧
I’ll put those in a vase. Sit down.
克拉拉
Klara.
– 去门口 一个人 – 你疯了吗
– Go to the exit. Come along. – Are you mad?
– 你现在是“红军派”的囚犯了 – 你疯了吗
– You are a prisoner of the RAF. – Are you mad?
走 快走
Go, get out!
我没想到会这样 我怎么和父母解释啊
I didn’t want that! How do I explain to my parents?
我们说好了不开枪的
We agreed, no guns!
说好了如果他反抗就打晕他的
And only a tap on the head, if he resists.
– 我们只是要绑♥架♥他 – 你为什么来这
– We wanted to kidnap him! – why are you here?
不脏了手怎么干大事
To play the female Robin hood without getting your hands dirty?
– 你这个疯子 是你要求来的 – 不 不是
– You crybaby! You sign the claim of responsibility. – No! never!
对那些人是个明显的警告
It is a clear warning to those types.
如果你向人♥民♥开战 人♥民♥就向你开战
If you wage war on the people, then war will be waged on you.
苏珊娜·阿柏雷西特 “红军派”的战士
Susanne Albrecht, soldier of the RAF.
门开着
The door stays open!
我们不要锁着的门 别锁门
We do not accept locked doors! Hey! No locked doors!
现在如你们所愿 要收拾你们了
Now you’ll have the war you wanted!
你们这些猪 这些肮脏的猪
You pigs! You filthy pigs!
让我走 混♥蛋♥警♥察♥
Let me go. idiot. Fucking shitty cops!
你们这些混♥蛋♥ 放开她
You wanker! Fucking leave her alone!
你们这些母猪 放开我
You sow! Let go!
– 还要多久 – 快了 快好了
– How much longer? – Soon. Nearly done.
二百二十九页 十二行 第四个词
229, 12th line, 4th word.
九 十 十一 十二…三 四
9, 10, 11, 12… 3, 4.
完成了
Finished.
我们要抢先进行计划的清洗行动
We forestalled our planned liquidation.
我们会保持我们的身份
We retain our identity.
我们知道他们迟早会杀了我们
We know there is a concrete plan to kill us.
投降是不可能的 你们必须加快速度
Surrender is impossible. You must hurry.
我们没什么可说的了
We do not need to say more.
很明显 如果我们还不行动
That is clear. If we do nothing,
他们会让我们看到直接的后果
They’ve given us straight facts.
– 什么直接后果 – 很明显
– What “straight facts”? – It’s very clear, ok?
如果我们不尽快把他们救出来 他们会死
If we don’t get them out immediately, they’re dead.
– 现在怎么办 – 施莱尔明天会去度假
– Now what? – Schleyer goes on vacation tomorrow.
– 去多久 – 几周吧
– For how long? – Several weeks.
那我们明天行动 为什么不呢
Then let’s do it tomorrow. Why not?
– 我们要用困难的方法 – 困难是什么意思
– We’ll have to do it the hard way. – What’s that mean? hard?
就是说我们要把他的警卫都干掉
It means we shoot the escorts,
然后抓施莱尔
All of them, to get to Schleyer.
那些警卫装备精良 训练有素
The sek are armed and trained.
那会是一场真刀真枪的战斗
It’ll be a combat situation.
– 司机可不是这样 – 你们这帮可悲的混♥蛋♥
– The driver isn’t sek, though. – You miserable wanker!
– 里面的人就要被杀了 – 住嘴
– The prisoners will be murdered! – Stop it!
– 那我们来制定计划 – 我不能这么做
– Let’s get our plan in order. – I can’t do this.
– 我不加入 – 那你最好现在离开
– I can’t be a part of this. – Ok. Then you better leave now.
我们要讨论计划 这和你无关了
We need to discuss plans. They don’t concern you any more.
布里姬特你不能加入 如果你再次被捕
Brigitte, you can’t do this. If you’re captured again…
这我说了算 我们回头再讨论那个
I am in charge here. we’ll discuss that later.
现在看看谁愿意参加
Now let’s find out who’s willing to do it the hard way.
你呢
What about you?
保守估计
It’s safe to assume…
施莱尔应该在二十公里的范围内
That Schleyer is being held within 20 km of the scene.
不到两小时之前
Less than two hours ago it happened.
在银行家蓬托被谋杀五周之后
Five weeks after the murder of the Banker Ponto…
有人试图暗♥杀♥汉斯·马丁·施莱尔
An assassination attempt on Hanns Martin Schleyer.
四名警卫被杀死
Four police officers from the escort were killed.
搜寻袭击者的行动正在继续
The search for the attackers continues.
施莱尔并没有死 很明显
Schleyer is not among the dead. It is obvious…
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥绑♥架♥了他
That the terrorists have kidnapped him.
搜捕行动还在继续
The manhunt goes on.
所有的政党都谴责对施莱尔的袭击
All the official parties condemned the attack on Schleyer.
你们有麻烦了 你们有大♥麻♥烦了
Now you have a problem. Now you have a big problem!
恐怖的时期还没有过去
Their reign of terror has not yet ended.
他们现在一定得意洋洋
And they are feeling triumphant now.
但他们必须不能犯错
But they must make no mistake.
突击队员 齐格菲·豪斯纳
…the Siegfried Hausner Commando…
已经将雇主联合会主席
Has taken the president of the employers association,
汉斯·马丁·施莱尔绑♥架♥
Hanns Martin Schleyer, prisoner.
德国人♥民♥的信念并没有破灭
The will of the german people is not broken.
– 他们要把我们封在里面 – 他们要干什么
– They’re sealing us in! – They’re doing what?
[伊♥拉♥克♥ 巴格达 一九七七年十月]
很高兴见到你
Commando, It’s good to see you.
欢迎来我这
Welcome to my house.
请坐
Take a seat.
我还在想你们怎么不早点来
I already wonder why you didn’t come earlier.
乌莉克 迈因霍夫决定牺牲掉我们的人♥质♥
Ulrike Meinhof determined is to find to sacrifice our hostage.
你们的人♥质♥安全吗
Is your hostage secure?
是的
Yes, it is.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yes.
[布鲁塞尔]
我们给你们两个选择
We have two options separate for you
一 我们可以侵袭德国大使♥馆♥
One, we can invade the Germany embassy.
二 可以劫持汉莎公♥司♥的飞机
Two, There is a possibility to hijack a lufthansa plane.
你选吧
It’s your choice.
一架汉莎航♥空♥公♥司♥的飞机被劫持
A lufthansa airliner has been hijacked.
这架飞机计划从马略卡飞往法兰克福
The aircraft was en route from Majorca to Frankfurt,
却飞到了罗马

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!