即便在家庭里 我也感觉被解放了
Even in the family. I feel liberated.
紧张和恐惧 占据了我的前半生
Of a tightness and a fear, that had ruled my life before.
它带走了我的恐惧
It took the fear from me.
扔一块石头 是犯罪
Throw a single stone, and that is a crime.
扔成千上万块石头 就成了政♥治♥行为
Throw a thousand stones and that is a political action.
点燃一辆汽车 是犯罪
Set fire to a car, that is a crime.
点燃成千上万辆汽车 就成了政♥治♥行为
Burn a thousand cars, and that is a political act.
抗♥议♥者说“我不同意这个或那个”
Protest is saying:”i disagree with this and that. ”
反抗军说“我要阻止这个或那个”
Resistance is saying:”i will put a stop to this and that. ”
感谢让这成为可能
Thanks for making this possible.
不用谢 我读过你的作品
it’s ok. I’ve read your work.
一个人可以通过烧百货商场
Can one stop the genocide in vietnam
来阻止越南种族灭绝吗
By burning down a department store?
不 那是个错误 像我在法庭上说的
No. it was an error, as I said in court.
它是某种造♥反♥行动 却没有重点…
It was an act of rebellion. but it was pointless…
法♥西♥斯♥主义仍像希♥特♥勒♥时代一样茁壮成长
While fascism grows as strong as it was under hitler.
这次我们要抵抗
This time we offer resistance.
站在历史的前沿奉行责任
out of responsibility before history.
这里和美国的人
People, here and in america,
必须吃饭 必须吃饭和购物
must eat. must eat and buy.
但他们不思考这些
But they do not think about it,
他们只知道消费
they just consume.
我们想让他们开始思考这些
We wanted them to think about it a little.
所以你烧毁了百货商场
So you burned down a department store?
我永远不会允许自己袖手旁观的
I will never resign myself to doing nothing.
永远不会
never.
如果人♥民♥试图谋杀我们
If people try to murder us,
就像奥内佐格和杜奇克
Like ohnesorg und dutschke,
那我们会反击 这是始终如一的
Then we will shoot back. that is only consistent.
你是认真的吗
Do you really mean that?
全世界的同志们都拿起枪战斗着
All over the world comrades fight with guns in hand.
– 我们要成为战士 – 我们已经迎战了
– We must become soldiers. – we fight already.
那么如果法♥西♥斯♥因此把你送进监狱呢
And if the fascists throw you into prison for it?
他们将多了一个受害者
Such victims they’ll have.
或者 你相信用你的宏伟理论
Or do you believe that
可改变些什么吗
you’ll change something with your grand theory?
对不起 我无意冒犯
Sorry, I didn’t mean to be cruel.
巴德尔或古德龙在吗
Is baader or gudrun here?
古德龙在楼上
gudrun is up there.
– 对不起 – 你好 你是谁
– Oh! sorry! – hello. who are you?
– 我是彼得·布克 – 我是古德龙
– I’m peter boock. – and I’m gudrun.
你是逃亡的吗
Are you a runaway?
– 青年训练中心 – 这里也有一些
– Youth training centre. – there are others here, too.
他们马上会加入我们 他们在这集♥合♥
They’ll soon come and join us. they gather up here.
– 我一会儿能洗澡吗 – 现在洗吧
– Can I bathe afterwards? – bathe now.
这里不能浪费水 介绍一下你自己
No water wasting here. tell me about yourself.
后背的伤是怎么回事
Where did you get that?
[格吕克斯塔特:德国北部石勒苏益格-荷尔斯泰因州的一个市镇]
青年训练中心 幸运城
youth training centre. lucky city.
我听说了 你几乎烧光了那里
I heard about it. you nearly burned the place down.
那些混账差不多要把我们打死
The bastards nearly beat us to death for it.
如果他们捉到我 我就活不过二十一岁了
If they catch me, no more day leave till I turn 21.
别担忧 你已经成为我们大家庭一员了
Don’t let it worry you. you’re part of our family now.
你因纵火罪被捕
You were locked up for arson, too.
但我们可以上诉
But we are free on appeal.
至少可以引起民众的注意
And at least we can make an appeal.
所以我们那么做了
And so we make it.
如果他们找到我?
and if they find me?
如果上诉被驳回
Andreas and I must disappear,
安德烈亚斯和我必须消失
if our appeal is rejected.
告诉我… 我看到的没错吧
Tell me… do I see right?
想上我的马子
you trying to fuck my old lady?
你好啊 基蒂
Well, kitty?
安德烈亚斯 这位是彼得
Andreas, this is peter.
– 你怎么了 – 幸运城市里的人
– What happened to you? – the staff at lucky city.
我们就可以给他们点颜色看看了
Then we should tear them some new arseholes.
皮夹克不错
Great leather jacket!
给 成了你的了
Here, it’s yours.
– 走 去达姆施塔特 – 我们车不够
– Let’s go! to darmstadt! – we don’t have enough cars.
去偷两三辆
Then we’ll steal two or three.
枪杆子里面出政♥权♥
Only the gun cures the rigidity.
继续 随便开火
Go on, fire at will!
随便开火
Fire at will!
[威斯巴登 联邦检察院]
我们做出了特别的努力…
We have made extraordinary efforts…
去理解人♥民♥的意愿
To understand what the people want.
我们想要更多的民♥主♥
we want more democracy.
新任联邦法官威利·勃兰特
These words of the new federal chancellor willy brandt
在就职时说的话
as he takes office.
调解了学生 并结束一年持续的骚乱
Reconcile the students and end nearly 3 years continuous riots.
改革承诺在大学里建立新的和平
The reform promises to create peace at the universities,
其基础是
and the basis
将国会在野党加入民♥主♥进程中去
To bring the outside parliamentary opposition into the democratic process.
你相信什么
And what do you believe?
我想最糟的已经过去了
I think the worst is over.
示♥威♥活动已经失去了动力
The protest movement has lost its momentum.
感到被压♥迫♥的组织
Groups which feel existentially oppressed
将不再犹豫地
Will not hesitate
炸掉他们认为社会中存在的压♥迫♥
To bomb whatever parts of society they see as oppressive.
[罗马 一九七〇年二月]
这里 你能看到我们吗
Over here! can’t you see us?
古德龙?
Gudrun?
安德烈亚斯 你好 阿斯特丽德
Andreas… hallo, astrid.
律师先生
mister counsellor.
那么 你们的计划是什么
And? what are your plans?
下一步要怎么样
what’s next for you?
你能正常说话吗
Can’t you talk normally?
你真以为国际刑♥警♥跟着我们呢
Do you really think interpol are after us?
…因为这些法兰克福的混♥蛋♥
…because those jerks in frankfurt
驳回了我们的上诉?
rejected our appeal?
我们不会再回监狱了
We’re not going back to prison.
就来了柏林 非法入境
Then come to berlin. illegally.
我们在组建新组织
we’re building up a new group.
我们比你想到的要先进
We’re further along than you’d think.
你的人在干什么
what have your guys done?
你们走后发生了很多事
A lot’s happened since you’ve been away.
我们联♥系♥很紧密
we have good contacts.
住房♥ 身份证 钱 武器
Houses, id, money, weapons.
我们可以提供一切东西
we can provide everything.
在你的领导之下 一堆地下律师
Yeah, under your leadership. the illegal underground attorney.
– 真受不了 – 让他说完
– I’m shitting myself. – Let him finish.
他们连祖母的狗都偷不到
They couldn’t steal grandma’s puppy!
那不是重点
That’s not the point.
杜奇克现在在哪里
Where’s Dutschke now?
他住在伦敦
Living in London.
他瘸腿了 说话都费劲
He’s crippled, can hardly speak.
他被射伤之后
Since he was shot,
接下去的斗争就没有了领导
nobody leads while the struggle goes on.
如果不是他们自己搅黄了
The struggle would have been won,
这斗争肯定赢的
if they hadn’t screwed it up.
让我们看看你有多大能耐
Show us what you’re made of.
把那老太太的钱包从挎包里偷走
Steal the purse from granny’s bag.
– 宝贝 – 我要看看他有没有这个胆量
– Baby – I want to know if he’s got the balls.
还是你只会耍嘴皮子
Or is it all just talk?
噢 不错
Oh, man!
妈的 他们偷了我的车
Fucking shit, they’re stealing my car!
停下 妈的 吃意大利面的人
Hey! stop! fucking spagetti-muncher!
妈的 你这个蠢女人 又没锁车
Shit! you dumb bitch, you left the car open again!
– 干什么 再偷辆新车呀 – 臭婊♥子♥
– So what? steal a new one. – You cunt!
婊♥子♥ 妈的
Cunt! fuck it all!
为什么
Why?
你们来干什么 为什么找到我们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!