What are you doing here? why us?
叫警♥察♥啊
So call the cops.
– 乌莉克在哪 – 在床上
– Where’s Ulrike? – In bed.
– 卧室怎么走 – 后面
– Where’s the bedroom? – Back there.
等会
Wait a minute.
轻点 别把孩子吵醒了
Quiet, you’ll wake the children.
我们回来了
We’re back.
– 他们在抓你 – 多大事啊
– They’re hunting you, you know. – Big deal.
– 我们能在这待几天吗 – 当然
– Can we stay here for a while? – Yes, of course.
我们在柏林和其他城市招募新成员
We’re recruiting here in Berlin.And in other cities.
我们在扩大组织的规模 政♥治♥气候变了
We’re expanding the group. Political conditions change.
你们的计划是什么
What are your plans?
这是什么蠢问题呀
What kind of stupid question is that?
如果事情出格了 我们就采取行动
We take action. If it goes wrong, too bad.
我就说这么多 车在哪里
So, that’s it for me. where can I crash?
一会过去找你
I’ll join you in a moment.
– 他什么意思啊 – 就是那个意思
– What does he mean, though? – He means exactly what he said.
安德烈亚斯是永不妥协之人
Andreas does not compromise.
这点你要明白
you must understand that.
他比我们所有人加起来更有革命细胞
Andreas is more of a revolutionary than all the rest of us together.
喝高了才会感觉这事不错
Sounds great when you’re stoned.
你看起来不高兴
You look unhappy.
我看了一部少年之家的电影
I saw a film about youth homes.
根本不把女孩子们当人对待
Girls there are treated like shit.
我觉得我可以做些什么去改变
I thought I could do something about it,
但是依旧改变不了现状
But they remain shitty.
但佩吉逃了出来
But Peggy there escaped.
我们需要新的道德约束
What we need is a new morality.
你必须要明白这点
You must see that clearly.
和你的敌人划清界限
Draw a line between you and our enemies.
你必须破釜沉舟
You must leave the system and burn your bridges.
你儿子呢 你也永世不见他了吗
And your son? That you may never see again?
如果你心意已决 你必须学会忍♥受这一切
If you’re serious, you have to be prepared to suffer.
安德烈亚斯也有一个小女儿
Andreas also has a baby daughter.
我是不会离开我的孩子们的
I could never leave my children.
妈的
Shit.
你知道你开的多快吗
Do you know how fast you were going?
不知道 你呢
No. do you?
请出示驾照
Show me your license, please.
和车辆登记证
And the registration papers, please.
对不起 警官
I’m sorry about this, officer.
我朋友把那东西扔了
My friend seems to have thrown them out.
– 你住在罗马吗 霍格先生 – 是的
– You live in rome, Mr Hoger? – Yes.
– 你的生辰年月 – 六月十四日一九…
– Your date of birth? – 14/6 nineteen…
三九年
’39.
你好像不是很确定
You don’t seem too sure about it.
那都老早以前的事情了
It was a long time ago.
怎么样
And?
[莫阿比特:柏林的一个区]
他在莫阿比特监狱被收押
They’re holding him in Moabit jail.
– 我们要把他弄出来 – 我也来帮忙
– We have to get him out. – I’ll help.
我也来
Me too.
怎么做?把床单打捆在一起吗
How? tying sheets together?
你可以之后写文章抨击 你最拿手的
You can write about it afterwards. that’s all you’re good for.
也许安德烈亚斯就是服刑十个月而已
Perhaps Andreas should just serve the ten months.
妈的 一天都不要有
Shit! freeing prisoners is what we’re always talking about.
那帮蠢猪把我们的人关起来
We’ll show the pigs what we can do,
我们要给他点颜色看看
If they lock up our people.
我们要把安迪弄出来 就现在
We’re getting Andy out! now!
我们不能探监
We can’t visit him in prison anyway.
你做一个出版商
You’ll be a publisher.
我们以出书的名义去见他
we’ll get in with a book contract.
[莫阿比特拘留所]
你好
Good day.
这位是格雷特·维特米尔博士
This is Dr Gretel Weitemeier,
你的出版商
who will be publishing our book.
– 很高兴见到你 – 我也是
– Pleased to meet you. – The pleasure’s all mine.
你疯啦
Are you insane?
只是催♥泪♥弹♥而已 和真的挺像是吧
Man, it only fires tear gas. looks real though, eh?
– 哪弄来的 – 古德龙那里
– Where did you get that? – From Dudrun.
– 我们现在有许多装备 – 我们是指谁
– We’ve got a lot of things, now. – And who is “we”?
我不能透露
I cannot say.
古德龙 阿斯特丽德 英格里德
Gudrun, Astrid, Ingrid.
– 我买♥♥了点阿司匹林 – 乌莉克
– I bought some asprin. – Ulrike.
她只是充当诱饵而已
She’s only the decoy.
你说过不会趟这浑水的
You told me you wouldn’t be involved!
你是干什么的
What is your part? well?
马♥勒♥安排我和安德烈亚斯拜访社会学院
Mahler arranged for Andreas and I to visit the sociological institute
研究我们的新书
To research our book.
他们同意让他这么做了
They’re allowing him out for that?
当然是在警♥察♥监视之下
With a police escort, of course.
这就是我们的机会
That’s where we come in.
在学院里面 我们拿枪指着警♥察♥
Inside the institute, we stick guns in the cops’ faces
– 让巴德尔逃跑 – 那你呢
– And away runs Baader. – And you?
我只管退后装出一副吃惊样
I stand back and look surprised. that’s all.
我们继续晚餐吧
Now can we get on with dinner?
但你们都是女人
But you’re all female.
如果他们不把你当回事呢
What if they don’t take you seriously?
马♥勒♥认识些专家 会帮我们 马♥勒♥说
Mahler knows some professionals. we’ll have help. Mahler says
– 这是小菜一碟 – 我不相信
– It’ll be a piece of cake. – I don’t believe it.
警♥察♥手中都是真枪 不是你这废铜烂铁
The cops have real guns, not like that piece of junk.
这简直就是头脑发热
This is completely insane!
我必须要这么干
I have to go through with it.
巴德尔 如果你想逃跑的话
Mr Baader, in the event of an escape attempt,
[德国社会问题中心研究所]
我们会射杀你
we are authorised to shoot.
[德国社会问题中心研究所]
– 你要明白这一点 – 这你不用担心
– I want to make sure you know that. – You needn’t worry about it.
– 我在电视上见过你 – 希望是好印象
– I’ve seen you on tv. – hopefully I was interesting.
是的 很好 你还需要什么吗
Yes, very. anything else you need?
不了 我自己可以
thanks, I’ll manage.
坐这
Sit down here.
– 给我杯咖啡好吗 – 当然
– Can I get a cup of coffee? – Of course.
您结婚了吗 有孩子了吗
Are you married? Do you have any children?
嗯 结婚了 有个孩子
Yes, wife and child.
接下来我们
So, moving along. we have
我昨天不跟你说了吗 今天午后再来
I told you yesterday, come back after noon today.
– 阅览室全满了 – 我们在这等
– The reading room is occupied. – Then we’ll wait here.
– 要等很久的 – 我们不着急
– It’s a long wait. – We have time.
接下来
In the following discussion
– 快点 我们走 – 你们要干什么
– Go, quick. let’s move. – What do you want here?
妈的
Shit!
– 手举起来 – 靠墙上
– Hands up! – Up against the wall!
快过来 基蒂
C’mon, kitty!
古德龙 帮帮我
Gudrun! help me!
卧倒
Stay down!
据报道绑♥架♥者用催♥泪♥弹♥射伤看门人
According to reports the kidnappers shot the doorman with tear gas
然后制♥服♥守卫 放走巴德尔
They overpowered the guards and released baader by force of arms.
上帝啊 孩子们
My god, the children!
[联邦边境]
孩子们 快跑
Go, children, run.
快点
Quickly.
这些穿制♥服♥的人就是群蠢猪 不是人类
The uniform-wearer is a pig, not a human.
我们就这样对待他 懒得跟他们商议
And so we treat it as such. we will not negotiate with them.
[乌尔丽克·迈因霍夫]
[谋杀未遂 悬赏一万马克]
我们就这样对待他 懒得跟他们商议
And so we treat it as such. we will not negotiate with them.
我们就这样对待他 懒得跟他们商议
And so we treat it as such. we will not negotiate with them.
和这些人对话本身就是不对的
It is wrong to talk at all with these people.
当然 必要的时候就是要向他们开枪
And of course, they may be shot when we consider it necessary.
有的时候要用枪说话
The gun makes its statement. it is possible,
在我们的圣♥战♥中 敌人可能会侥幸胜利
In our actions, our enemies may occasionally triumph.
但最重要的是 他们打不倒我们
But where it is important, they will not beat us.
历史会见证我们的胜利
Our success will belong to history.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!