Home 悬疑电影 最佳出价(2013)

最佳出价(2013)

0
最佳出价(2013)

确实从来没有
In all honesty, no, never.
你这老小子满足 我就满足
What’s been good enough for you has always been good enough for me, you old misery.
你满意最重要
What matters is that you’re satisfied.
我只遗憾一直没能说服你
My only regret is never being able to persuade you
我的画展现了伟大的艺术天分
that my paintings are evidence of a great artistic talent.
热爱艺术又会画画 不等于艺术家
The love of art and knowing how to hold a brush doesn’t make a man an artist.
内在神秘感是关键 而你从不具备这项特质
You need an inner mystery, and that my dear Billy, you’ve never possessed.
你说得对 两倍太少了
You’re right, double wasn’t enough.
我入行36年
In all my thirty-six years in this business…
从来没有人敢让我淋雨等40分钟
never has anyone had the gall to keep me waiting forty minutes in the rain!
真是丢脸又失礼到极点
It’s a disgrace an appalling display of bad manners!
请让我解释
Please let me explain.
我打到办公室 但是…
I tried to call your office, but…
安静 少给我找借口 – 我试着打到办公室…
Be quiet! There is no excuse! – I tried to call your office…
别再来找我
Never come near me again!
听懂了吗?
Do you understand?
但没人接 我又没你的手♥机♥号♥码
But nobody answered and I don’t have your mobile number.
我没有手♥机♥
I do not possess a mobile phone!
那位伊贝森小姐在线上
It’s the lbbetson woman on the phone.
叫她去死
Tell her to go to hell!
她在哭 听起来很绝望
She’s crying, sounds desperate.
她活该
Serves her right.
她去赴约途中被车撞了
She was hit by a car as she was on her way to meet you.
那是她的事 与我无关
So much the worse for her it’s no concern of mine.
她说她昏迷过去
She says she was left unconscious.
救护车抵达时 她还倒在血泊中
She was lying in a pool of blood when the ambulance arrived.
好吧 接过来
All right, put her through.

Yes?
求求您原谅我
Virgil, please forgive me.
我绝对没有对您不敬的意思
I had no intention of being in any way disrespectful.
但愿你伤得不重
Nothing too serious I hope.
不会 幸好明天就能出院
No, fortunately they’ll let me out tomorrow.
很好 祝你早日康复
Good, I hope you make a speedy recovery.
你愿意跟我改约吗?求求您
Would you consent to making a new appointment? Please!
好吧 不过我会派助理过去
All right, but I must tell you I’m sending an assistant.
希望是上次接电♥话♥的那位
I hope it’s the same one I spoke to last time.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
无法解释 但我从一开始就知道
Well, I can’t explain it. But I understood from the outset …
那绝对是你的声音 欧德曼先生
that voice could only have been yours. Mr. Oldman.
真令人惊喜 不是吗?
Truly surprising, wouldn’t you say?
我们应该能清理出整张脸
We think we’ll be able to bring up the whole face,
部分衣着和左半边的背景
part of her dress and the left side of the background.
真不可思议
Incredible
但欧德曼先生为何觉得…
but what made Mr. Oldman think that…
你说是哪个年代的?
What period would you say it’s from?
现在还很难说
Too soon to say.
也许欧德曼先生能看得更快更精准
Perhaps Mr. Oldman will be able to work this out more quickly and better than us.
这是赝品
It’s a fake.
怎么可能?
How is that possible?
这么美的画
It’s beautiful.
我没说它丑 我说它不是真迹
I didn’t say it was ugly I said it wasn’t authentic.
初步分♥析♥颜料和木材
From an initial analysis of the pigments and wood
年代应该是17世纪前
we thought it was pre-17th century.
甚至更早 要是有差别
Even older, if that matters.
那一定值一点钱
Then it must be worth something.
作画者是薇莉安缇 16世纪的著名赝画师
It’s a work by Veliante, the celebrated female forger of the 16th century.
她专门复♥制♥当代名画
She copied the masterpieces of her day
但她是女人 不能落款
but she couldn’t sign them because she was a woman
就在画中人衣褶里留下个人记号♥
so she marked them with a personal code hidden in the folds of the drapery
在这里则是在画中人眼里
or in the present case in the gaze of the subject…
瞳孔里那道光亮其实是个 V
the beam of light on the iris is nothing if not a “V”
代表薇莉安缇 这幅画值一点钱 不过
that is, Veliante. It is worth something but
跟真迹相比差多了
nothing compared to the original.
你是欧德曼先生的助理吗?
Are you Mr. Oldman’s assistant?
是的
Yes.
我是打杂的弗瑞德 幸会
I’m Fred, the caretaker. Pleased to meet you.
请进
Please come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
伊贝森小姐呢?
And Miss lbbetson?
她向你致歉
Miss lbbetson sends her apologies
她昨晚发烧了
but during the night she was running a temperature.
她应该联络我
She should have called me
省得我又白跑
I could have spared myself another wasted trip.
代我向她问好
Well, give her my best wishes.
小姐问你肯不肯直接估价
Miss lbbetson asked if you would go ahead with the valuation.
她指示我帮你带路
She’s instructed me to show you around the house.
所有东西任你处置
Everything’s at your disposal.
请跟我来
Come with me.
其实伊贝森小姐想见你的老板
In fact, Miss lbbetson was hoping to meet your boss.
没差
It doesn’t matter
反正你家小姐也没来
considering your mistress didn’t show up either.
的确
Fair enough. Anyway
反正我们穷♥人♥做事比较俐落
us poor sods get the job done quicker.
抱歉屋里很乱 自从老爷夫人过世
Forgive the mess it’s gone to rack and ruin.
这里就越来越破旧
Ever since Miss lbbetson’s parents died.
上楼去吧
Let’s go UP
屋主过世多久了?
How long since the owners died?
看屋况像是几世纪了
By the look of the place you’d think it was centuries ago
其实才1年
but it’s only been one year.
夫人先走一步 短短45天后
First Mrs. lbbetson and then scarcely forty-five days later
可怜的老爷也走了
poor Mr. lbbetson.
你仔细看 慢慢看
You have a good look, take your time.
我把窗帘拉开
Just get these curtains open.
这房♥里窗户太多
Too many windows in this room.
全是灰尘
Dust!
伊贝森小姐有几个兄弟姐妹?
How many brothers and sisters does Mrs. lbbetson have?
都没有 她是独生女
None at all. She’s an only child.
她结婚了吗?
Is she married?
没有
No.
结过婚吗?
Has she ever been?
没有
No, no…
我看她连男朋友都没有
I don’t think she even has a boyfriend.
祖父母 阿姨叔伯 堂表姻亲
Grandparents, aunts, uncles. cousins in-laws…
全都没有
No. None at all.
就我所知 小姐无亲无故
As far as I know Miss lbbetson is on her own.
房♥间很多
So many rooms.
我总是数不清楚
You know I’ve never managed to count them all.
之前有人来估过价吗?
Have there been other valuations before me?
完全没有 你是头一位
Absolutely not. Yours is the first.
小姐非常喜爱这栋房♥子 也许太喜爱了
Miss lbbetson is extremely fond of this house, maybe too fond.
她会想保留一切 但是没办法
She would have preferred to keep everything but what can you do?
家道中落 一个女人家无法生活
The empire crumbles… a woman on her own can’t cope.
她打算把房♥子也卖♥♥了吗?
Is she thinking of putting the house up for sale as well?
这个我不知道 也许一部分
That I don’t know. Maybe a part of it.
她应该不会全卖♥♥
I don’t think she’ll get rid of the whole place.
她从事什么工作?
What kind of work does Miss lbbetson do?
说不上来 我只跟她父母接触
I couldn’t say… I only dealt with the parents.
可以看看地下室吗?
May I see the cellars?
往这边
This way
楼梯很长
it’s a long way down.
请吧
Go ahead.
我真的搞不懂
I honestly don’t get it.
认识这几个月还没见你投降过
In all the months I’ve known you, Robert. I’ve never seen you beaten.
你将各种平凡无奇的铁制品
I’ve watched you produce all manner of weird
改造成精妙的器具
and wonderful gadgets from the most unremarkable ironwork:
光学或演算仪器 水钟
optical or arithmetical devices water clocks
包括科幻小说之父凡尔纳的老婆 可能用过的吹风机
even that hairdryer that probably dried the locks of Jules Verne’s wife
但你对这个怪东西却无言以对?
but you’ve got nothing to say about this curious contraption?
像你这样的艺术行家
I’m surprised that an art connoisseur like yourself could get so carried away
居然会迷上一块铁制品
by a banal piece of ironwork.