令我好奇的不是东西本身
It’s not the object itself that arouses my curiosity
而是它的矛盾之处
but its contradiction.
矛盾之处?
It’s contradiction?
你看
Look…
它这样座落在潮湿的地上
I found it in this position in contact with damp flooring
但生锈的是齿轮上缘
but the rust is all along the top of the cogs
跟湿地没有接触
nowhere near the damp.
这代表什么?
What does all this mean?
它在那里并不久
That the object plainly hadn’t been there very long.
可能是在别处生的锈
And probably got rusty in some other place
或是被人翻过面
or someone turned the thing upside down.
就这样 只是用处不大的推论
That’s all, nothing more than a useless exercise in deduction.
劳勃 你有修好吗?
Hi Robert, did you manage it?
你怀疑过我吗?
Did you ever doubt me?
现在能正常使用了
This works perfectly now
录音带内容也转出来了
and I transcribed the recording from the tape.
你真是天才
You’re a genius!
多少钱?
How much do I owe you?
不用了 也许改天找我吃顿饭
Oh, nothing. So maybe one day you’ll invite me to dinner.
没问题
Count on it.
可以亲你一下吗?
Can I give you a kiss?
当然可以 亲亲我最行了
Yes, you can! That is one thing I am good at!
晚安
Good evening.
晚安
Good evening.
威廉-阿道夫•布格罗 “维纳斯的诞生”
William-Adolphe Bouguereau: “The Birth of Venus”.
真迹
Authentic.
安伯托•维鲁达 “坦诚” 1♥8♥9♥0年
Umberto Veruda. “Be Honest”. 1♥8♥9♥0.
您最近可是话题人物
You’ve been the talk of the town lately.
我还希望在电视上看到您
I was hoping to see you on television but you…
我不喜欢露面 我喜欢隐身起来
I don’t like to appear. I prefer to remain in the shadows.
这一点我们很像
We’re much the same that way.
但不代表我们看法相同
That doesn’t mean we’ll be able to agree.
我的秘书找你找得快疯了
My secretary’s been going mad looking for you.
您怎么知道哪个无名画家会红?
How do you know that a unknown painter will become famous and collectable.
直觉
Intuition, Miss lbbetson.
我也凭直觉怀疑你的意图
The same intuition that makes me doubt your intentions.
抱歉给您不好的印象
I’m sorry if I’ve given you that impression…
我已将一切交由您处理
I’ve already entrusted you in my belonging…
这样不符合程序
That’s not how things work.
要先签约才能制♥作♥清册
There has to be a signed contract before an inventory can be drawn up.
这个过程很繁杂
It’s a lengthy process and unless you stop fooling around
除非你不再敷衍 亲自出面 否则根本无法动工
and decide to come out into the open it will never even get started.
您就着手清点吧
Go ahead with the inventory, Mr. Oldman.
开始当天 我会到别♥墅♥去
The day you begin I’ll meet you at the villa
我们会达成协议的
and we’ll reach an agreement.
我保证
You have my word.
把这些搬下去
Take these papers down, please.
好的
Yes.
小心一点
Be careful!
我不确定 好像是德国制的
I’m not sure, but looks German to me.
是奥地利制的
Austrian.
小心一点
Careful with that!
都快11点了 我们是约8点半
It’s almost 11:00. The appointment was for 8:30.
她没接手♥机♥
She’s not answering her mobile
不过她答应了就会来
but if she said she’ll come she’ll be here.
钢琴看来不需要修复
It doesn’t look like the piano needs restoration.
没错 得检查琴键
Quite so. we only have to check the keyboard
但我们没有钥匙
but we don’t have the key.
钥匙在啊
But… here it is.
上次明明就没有
Last time there was no key in the lock.
看来没问题
Looks good.
欧德曼先生 请帮忙看看书柜
Mr. Oldman could you help me with the bookcase?
意大利制实木书柜 上半…
Italian bookcase in solid wood first half…
这是谁撞破的?
Who smashed this?
没有谁 本来就是破的
Nobody, Mr. Oldman. It was already broken.
屋里的这一区有人住吗?
Is this part of the house inhabited?
怎么说?
Why?
有一些变动
There’ve been some changes
也不知道为什么
I don’t know what…
没有…抱歉
No, no… Mr… I’m sorry
我不确定你是谁 我以为…
I’m not sure of your name. I thought you were…
我的身份不重要
It doesn’t matter who I am.
我保证这是一栋空屋
But I assure you nobody lives here.
就算如此 要是她中午前不现身
Be that as it may, if your mistress has not materialised by mid-day
我也只好中止所有工作 并且离开
I will have no option but to suspend operations and remove myself.
欧德曼先生
Mr Oldman!
是伊贝森小姐
Miss lbbetson.
喂?欧德曼先生?
Hello? Mr. Oldman?
欧德曼先生 您听得见吗?欧德曼先生?
Mr Oldman can you hear me? Mr. Oldman.
我真的很抱歉 真不知道您…
I don’t know how to apologise. I don’t know what you must think of me, but…
你就别再自私的辩解了
At least spare me the self-serving justifications.
请您听我说
Please, let me speak.
没有签约 我就不能碰你的东西
I cannot lay a hand on your possessions without a signed contract.
这样你懂了吗?
Is that clear?
可以把合约放在走廊桌上吗?
Would you be so kind as to leave it on the table in the hallway?
我会签好
You’ll find it signed.
您的条件我都接受
I accept all your conditions…
但你的我不接受
Yes, but I do not accept yours Miss lbbetson!
我不习惯跟虚幻的肤浅蠢女人交涉
I am not in the habit of doing business with the phantom of a silly superficial woman
小心
Be careful!
我明白您很愤怒
I can quite understand your exasperation, Mr. Oldman…
但请相信我没有不敬之意
but please believe me I didn’t mean anything by it.
是一连串不幸的偶发事故害的
It’s been a series of unfortunate unintentional mishaps…
伊贝森小姐 今天到底又怎么了?
So what exactly happened today Miss lbbetson?
我的车子失窃 我得去警局报案
My car was stolen. I had to go to the police to report it.
你去哪一间警♥察♥局?
Which police station did you go to?
市中心那间
The one in the city centre.
市中心的哪里?
Whereabouts in the city centre?
市中心广场
On the main square.
哪个广场?
Which square?
别再质问我了 够了
That’s enough of this interrogation! No more of this!
你以为你是谁?
Who do you think you are?
你在这里吗 伊贝森小姐?
Are you here, Miss lbbetson?
什么意思?这算什么问题?
What do you mean? What kind of question is that?
你在这里吗?
Are you here?
我不懂你的意思
I don’t understand.
你如果在 就马上出来
If you are, come out at once!
说明你为何玩这种愚蠢无聊的把戏
Explain the meaning of this senseless game which I don’t find in the least amusing
9点过后打给我 我会说明一切
Call me tonight after nine o’clock. I’ll explain everything.
材质相同 做工也相同
Well, it’s the same material same workmanship too.
绝对属于同一个物件
There’s no doubt these belong to the same system.
都没有署名 记号♥和刻文?
There’s no signature no mark, no inscription?
我不知道
I dunno.
上次的零件清干净了 但是…
I got the rust and oxidisation off the other piece but…
上面什么也没有
look, there’s nothing.
这个也可以清理 不过目前…
I can do the same thing with these but right now
什么也看不出来
I can’t see anything.
你发现什么了?
What have you found?
连结轮齿跟轴心的技术
The technique in which the cogs has been attached to its axis
非常之古老 我从来没见过
it’s old, really old. I mean, I’ve never seen anything like it.
你自己看
Here, look. Look.
是18世纪的
It’s 18th century!
这可能是重大发现
We could be onto something big here!
你能猜猜是什么东西吗?
Could you hazard a guess as to what it is?
才区区三个零件实在猜不了
Three pieces of the mosaic is just not enough, Mr. Oldman.
过去几年 夫妇俩身体都不好
In the last few years the old couple were both unwell.
那时候别♥墅♥就很残破了
The house was in a terrible state even then.
老爷一直说他们迟早得变卖♥♥东西
Mr. lbbetson was always saying that sooner or later they’d have to sell something.
克蕾儿小姐呢 她几岁?
And Miss Claire? How old is she?
大约27岁
About twenty-seven.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!