有时恐惧症就是会自动消失
a phobia can sometimes just disappear by itself.
那她为什么要逃走?
So why did she run away?
也许你们之间出了什么事
Maybe something happened between you two.
让她决定离开
Y’know, that drove her to take that kind of decision.
你明知那是不可能的
You know perfectly well that’s impossible.
这世界上只有你
You’re the only person in the whole world
对我们之间的事一清二楚
who knows everything that happened between us.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
喂?
Hello?
抱歉 欧德曼先生
I’m sorry, Mr. Oldman…
我问遍所有出版社
I’ve called all the publishers in existence
没有一家认识她
but not one of them knows who she is.
他们都说他们往往也不知道
They all said that often even they don’t know
笔名作家的身分
the identity of authors who use pseudonyms.
真想不到
I’d never have guessed that you
你会落得这么狼狈
would have ended up in a mess like this.
我都不知道从何帮起
I don’t even know how I can help you.
听我说就够了
All you had to do was listen.
根据那位小姐的病
Considering the lady’s illness
她实在不太可能就这样跑掉
it seems highly unrealistic that she’s just run away.
我觉得…我不知道…
I’d say… I don’t know…
她也许被绑♥架♥了
She’d been abducted something like that.
不太可能 她应该没有敌人
That’s not likely. I don’t think she had any enemies.
可能是有人迷上她
It could be somebody became
将她强行带走
so besotted with her that he carried her off by force.
但是是谁?
But who?
我有点怀疑劳勃
I’ve had my doubts lately about Robert.
那个年轻人?
That young guy?
听你形容 他不像那种人
From the way you describe him he doesn’t seem the type.
以文学观点来看 他很符合
From the literary point of view he fits the bill.
年轻骑士从无法爱人的老者魔掌中
The young knight rescuing the damsel
救出妙龄女郎
from the clutches of the old man incapable of love.
所以说文学是文学
Literature, exactly.
你别乱想了
Don’t go overboard, Virgil.
她搞失踪可能有她的原因
She could have had her own reasons for disappearing.
我想不出是什么原因
I can’t imagine what reasons.
最近她体验到的情绪和情感
Recently she’s been experiencing emotions and feelings
不可能让她逃跑
that are incompatible with flight.
我可不敢断言
I wouldn’t be so sure, if I were you.
人的情绪就像艺术品 是可以伪造的
Human emotions are like works of art they can be forged.
看起来像是真迹 其实是赝品
They seem just like the original but they’re a forgery.
赝品?
Forgery?
什么都是可以伪装的
Everything can be faked, Virgil…
喜悦 痛苦 仇恨
Joy, pain, hate
疾病 康复
illness, recovery…
甚至是爱
even love.
喂?
Hello?
佛吉尔 听我说
Listen, Virgil…
有件事我们都没想到
Look, there’s something that hadn’t occurred to us.
你确定别♥墅♥里没有其他秘室?
Are you sure there are no other secret rooms in the villa?
我不记得别♥墅♥里还有别的暗门
I don’t remember there being other doors
就像是小姐房♥间那样的
like the one to Miss lbbetson’s room.
克蕾儿
Claire!
只剩阁楼还没找过
The only place we haven’t looked at is the attic.
您要去吗?
If you want…
你知道克蕾儿小姐是作家吗?
Did you know that miss Claire was a writer?
我听她父母提过
I heard her parents talk about it.
她用笔名在写书
She used a pseudonym for her books.
我都不知道
I never knew that.
说实话 我没见过她的书
To tell you the truth I’ve never seen the books.
她应该不希望家里有吧
I don’t think she ever wanted them around the house.
克蕾儿
Claire!
这只是浪费时间 没有其他秘室了
We’re just wasting time. There are no other secret rooms.
我们应该… – 安静
We should… – Quite!
你…你回来了
You’ve come back.
你…
You…
你回来了
You’ve come back.
克蕾儿
Claire!
克蕾儿 我感觉得到你在回答我
Claire, I can feel you’re there answer me.
你回来了…
You’ve come back
你…
you…
你回来了…
you’ve come back…
我当然回来了 你怕我不回来吗?
Of course I have were you afraid I wouldn’t?
我以为你会抛下我
I thought you’d abandoned me.
像上次那样
Like last time.
上次?
Last time?
从布拉格回来那次
When we got back from Prague…
克蕾儿…
Claire…
我永远不会抛弃你
I will never abandon you.
我在布拉格和那家怪餐厅都好开心
I’d been happy in Prague in that very odd restaurant…
我跟初恋也是唯一的男友去
I was there with my one and only boyfriend.
他的年纪比我大
He was older than me.
从布拉格回来以后
When we got back from that excursion
有天下午 我们在市中心散步
one afternoon we were walking in the city centre.
一辆车撞上我们
A car crashed into us.
等我醒来 他已经不在了
When I came to he wasn’t there anymore.
我回到家里 从此足不出户
I went back home and I never went out again.
我没跟女人同床共枕过
I’ve never slept with a woman…
事实上我完全没合眼
in fact, I didn’t close my eyes.
就这样看了她一整晚
I spent the whole night just looking at her.
真是太美妙了
It was wonderful.
欢迎来到成年人的世界
Well, welcome to the grown-up club.
你成功让她爱上你了
You’ve succeeded in making her fall in love.
我有个好老师
I had a good teacher.
我知道侏儒藏在哪里了
I’ve finally understood where the dwarf hid.
这里一定有个凹下去的底座
Look, there must have been a sunken pedestal here.
他缩在里面
The little man would crouch in here
声音就会在内部回响
and then his voice would reverberate inside the body.
一定很令人叹为观止
It must have made a deep impression.
你觉得爱有可能伪装吗?
Robert, do you think it’s possible that love can be faked?
按照你的赝品论来说
In keeping with what you say about art forgeries
爱应该无法彻底伪装
I’d have to say it can’t be completely faked.
如果爱是艺术品的话
If one could say that love is a work of art.
那就太棒了
It would be amazing if it were wouldn’t it ?
可以在拍卖♥♥会上出♥售♥
It could be sold at an auction.
得标就能体验史上最伟大爱情故事
Y’know, the highest bidder could relive the greatest love stories in history.
但愿我没毁了你跟莎拉的爱情
I hope I haven’t destroyed your love story with Sarah.
放心吧
No problem
修补一下
a new valve, two hinges, one fuse…
就会跟新的一样
It’ll be good as new.
又不是第一次
Y’know, just like on the first day.
你接下来要怎么做?
What do you think you’re gonna do now?
我想把她哄出来
I want to coax her out.
如果是我 就不会逼得太紧
Yeah, I wouldn’t push too hard if I were you.
她太脆弱了
She’s too fragile.
事情会在
You’ll see, when you least expect it
你最意想不到时上轨道的
things will just fall into place quite naturally.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
佛吉尔
Virgil?
佛吉尔 是你吗?
Virgil, is that you?
佛吉尔
Virgin
佛吉尔?
Virgin
来人啊 救命啊
Help! Help!
举高 – 已经举高了
Hold it up! – It is up!
你为什么不喜欢这里?
Why do you say you don’t love it?
我总觉得这里像旅馆而不像家
I’ve never felt it to be a real home more like a hotel.
晚上晚归 能睡则睡
You come home at night sleep if you can…
一早又出门
Next morning you’re off somewhere else.
我们进去吧
Let’s go back inside.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!