以免你还需要来察看
In case you needed access for further inspections.
你进屋时要用力关门 否则她会惊慌失措
When you come in, slam the door. Otherwise she’ll get scared and panic.
我想这些零件的组合
I’m going off my head trying to work out
想破了头
the alignment of these devices.
不知道哪里要对在一起
I’m just trying to figure out which one fitted into which.
肯定不容易
That can’t be easy.
但并非不可能
But not impossible.
齿轮箱就像人
You know, gear boxes are like people.
要是在一起久了
If they’ve been together long enough,
最后就会变得相似
then eventually they take on each other’s forms.
所以你认为时间能磨合一切
So you believe time can make any kind of cohabitation possible.
那当然
Absolutely.
你让我想起了一个朋友 他认识了一个年轻女孩
You’ve reminded me of a friend of mine who met a much younger girl.
她有旷场恐惧症
She was afflicted with agoraphobia.
就是害怕开阔的空间距离?
What’s that fear of open spaces and distances?
没错 她在一栋公♥寓♥里独居多年
Exactly. She lived for years locked up in an apartment, on her own.
最近她将钥匙交给他
Recently she gave him the keys to her house
之后他就
and ever since he’s
一直处于
been in a state of
焦虑状态
permanent anxiety.
我不就说了?
Yeah well, what did I tell you?
他会变得一直担心她
Now he’s gonna be constantly worried about her.
他会想她需要什么
He’s gonna be thinking what does she need?
洗发精 药品 裤♥袜♥ 优格
Shampoo, medicine, tights, yogurt…
很动人不是吗?
now it’s beautiful, isn’t it?
我可不确定
I’m not so sure.
叫你朋友冷静
Well, tell your friend to stay calm
时间已经在磨合他们了
‘cos time is already working on their gear boxes.
好了 欧德曼先生
There you are, Mr. Oldman.
您在气我吗?
Are you angry with me?
我♥干♥嘛气你?
Why should I be?
我批评您的头发
What I said about your hair.
我一点也不气
Not at all.
我想问你
I was just calling to ask if you wish
拍卖♥♥家俱
the sale of the furniture
要挂你家族名号♥
to be identified by your family name
还是要匿名?
or do you prefer anonimity?
我要匿名 匿名
Anonimity, anonimity…
好的
Good.
这次我看见你了
This time I did see you.
在电视上
On TV.
我通常不接受访问 我是被逼的
Oh, I don’t generally give interviews but I was forced to.
你这样比较迷人
You’re more intriguing this way.
你会很受女人欢迎
You’ll be a great success with the ladies.
接着是132号♥拍卖♥♥品 古斯塔夫•瑞德”戴帽子的女人”
So we go to lot 132. Gustave Red: “Portrait of a Woman with a Hat”.
1956年帆布油画 80×100公分
1956, oil on canvas 80 by 100 centimetres.
这幅画由最高出价者得 1万英镑
This one goes to the best offer. Ten thousand pounds.
弗瑞德 有伊贝森小姐的消息吗?她好几天没接电♥话♥
Fred! Any news from Miss lbbetson? She hasn’t answered the phone in days.
她也一阵子没找我了
It’s been a while since I heard from her too.
我得肺炎躺了一星期
I’ve been in bed all week with pneumonia.
那谁给她送吃的去?
Who’s been bringing her things to eat?
伊贝森小姐?
Miss lbbetson?
伊贝森小姐
Miss lbbetson?
伊贝森小姐 请你回应
Miss lbbetson… answer me!
克蕾儿?
Claire!
克蕾儿 你没事吧?
Claire! Are you all right?
不 – 克蕾儿 是我
Please, no! – It’s me, Claire!
滚出去 – 是我 欧德曼先生
Get out – It’s me. Mr. Oldman
滚 – 听我说 我是欧德曼
Go away! – Listen to me, it’s Mr. Oldman!
滚 – 这里没有别人
Get out! – There’s nobody else here.
你冷静
Calm down.
克蕾儿 告诉我出了什么事
Claire? What’s wrong? Tell me what happened?
我不舒服…
I wasn’t well…
又不知道该联络谁…
I didn’t know who to call…
都没人接电♥话♥…
Nobody answered…
后来我摔倒…
Then I fell…
我摔倒了 撞到了头…
I fell and I hit my head…
克蕾儿 开门 你得去看医生
Claire, open the door! You need to see a doctor!
不要这样 不要
Leave me alone! Please, no! Please, no!
受伤的拍卖♥♥师也能修吗?
Can you fix a broken auctioneer as well?
这我可没辙
I wouldn’t know where to begin.
很高兴见到你 欧德曼先生
It’s good to see you again Mr. Oldman.
怎么了?
Something wrong?
你比平常更心事重重
You seem more preoccupied than usual.
蛀虫和蜘蛛网太多 名作太少
Too many woodworms and spiderwebs and too few masterpieces.
可以这么说吗?
Can we put it that way?
我们的玩具怎样了?
How’s our toy coming along?
我把几个部分拼出来了
I’ve managed to put some sections back together…
但是还缺太多零件
but I mean, there are still… still too many pieces missing
还是看不出
the entire exterior.
它整体外观的特色
We still can’t establish what kind of character he is.
就像我的朋友和象牙塔里的女孩
Like that friend of mine and his girl in the tower.
也许吧 但我们没见过这个机器人
Well, maybe. But we’ve never seen our android.
我们是在黑暗中摸索
We’re still groping around in the dark.
他也是
So is he.
他只隔着紧闭的门跟她交谈过
He speaks to her but through a closed door.
紧闭的门?
A closed door?

Yes.
屋里一有人走动
If there’s anybody moving about in the house
她就躲进房♥里
she barricades herself in her room.
他都没见过她?
You mean he’s never seen her face?
不只是他 谁都没见过
Not only him, no one has.
就像在网路上认识的两个年轻人
It’s a bit like when two young people meet on the internet, isn’t it?
先互相熟悉 然后才露面
First they get to know each other and then they reveal themselves.
但是她不肯露面
But she won’t reveal herself.
也许是他的手法不好
Maybe that’s because he hasn’t got a good strategy.
所以我的朋友要成功接近她
So it’s more difficult for my friend to succeed in his enterprise
比我们重建机器人还困难?
than for us to reconstruct the Vaucanson automaton?
得看你能带多少
Depends on the number of rusty pieces
生锈零件来
you’re able to bring me.
这个嘛…
Well…
这里还有一个
here’s one more.
这是手♥机♥
It’s a mobile phone.
而且是新机
This is brand new.
生锈的是我 因为我不会用手♥机♥
I’m the one that’s rusty because I don’t know how to use it.
你能在你女朋友到之前教会我吗?
Do you think you could you teach me before your girlfriend gets here?
喂?
Hello?
晚安 我是克蕾儿•伊贝森
Good evening, Mr. Oldman. It’s Claire lbbetson.
我吵到您了吗?太晚了吗?
Am I disturbing you? Is it late?
一点也不会 伊贝森小姐
No, not at all, Miss lbbetson.
我说过 以后你可以随时找我
I told you, from now on you can call me any time you like.
我想谢谢您…
I wanted to thank you for…
为我做的一切
everything really.
不谢 你的身体好转最重要
No need. All that’s important is that you’re feeling better now.
只是头上受了轻伤 我好多了
Yes, it was just a small cut on the head. I’m much better.
我想说我看过清册了
I wanted to tell you that I’ve looked over the inventory.
你觉得怎么样?
Oh, what do you think?
您做得很好 真的
You’ve done a great job really you have
只是我有很多疑虑
but I’m troubled by so many doubts.
我不知道变卖♥♥到底好不好
I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to sell.
您有什么建议?
What would you advise?
很难说 我不知道你的打算
I couldn’t say I don’t know what your plans are.
你一开始为什么要卖♥♥?
Why did you decide to sell in the first place? Out of necessity?
是有困难?想重新开始还是怎样?
In order to start life afresh or some other reason?
或许都有吧 我原本连房♥子都会卖♥♥
All of the above, I suppose. I’d even sell the house.
我住太大了
It’s too big for me now.
有时感觉就好像身在公共广场
Sometimes I feel as though I were in a public square.
我想住小一点的地方
I’d like something smaller.
但一想到要离开去别处
But the idea of having to leave here
我就害怕
and go somewhere else fills me with dread.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!