你一定要救救我 救救我…
You have to help me! Help me! Help me!
我会尽快过去
I’ll be there as soon as I can.
你快来
Please… Virgil!
克蕾儿
Claire!
是我
It’s me
我来了 怎么了?
I’m here! What’s happened?
屋里有人
There’s somebody in the house!
快把他们赶走
Please get them out
你冷静 – 把他们赶走
Calm down Claire. – Get them out!
屋里没人
There’s nobody in here!
屋里有人 – 你冷静 克蕾儿
There’s somebody in the house! – Calm down, Claire!
把他们赶走 – 刚才那个是我 克蕾儿
Get them out! – It was me before! Claire, it was me!
那是我
It was me!
我躲在房♥里偷看你
I hid in the room so I could see you.
你监视我?
You were spying on me!
你监视我?
You were spying on me?
滚出去
Get out!
我不想再跟你有所牵扯
I want nothing more to do with you!
你滚
Get out
佛吉尔拜托 不要走
Please, Virgil, don’t go.
相信我 我平常不会这样
Believe me I don’t normally behave like this…
我也不会
Neither do I.
我难免会犯错
So I’m bound to make some mistakes…
但我绝对不会想去伤害你
but nothing in the world would make me want to hurt you.
只是我实在情不自禁
It’s just that I can’t help myself.
我非见你不可
I need to see you.
你真该看看她
You should have seen her.
苍白得像杜勒的蚀刻画
Pale like a Durer etching.
彷佛对全世界感到惊恐
She had the look of some creature terrified of the universe.
我能在她眼中看见自己的恐惧
And I could read my own terror in her eyes.
天下的男人都想跟你现在一样恐惧
Every man on earth would like to be as terrified as you at this moment.
你创造了奇迹
You’ve worked a miracle.
现在还言之过早
Well, it’s too soon to tell.
你也要小心
And you be careful, all right?
这种时候就会犯错
This…this is when mistakes occur.
当你自认为赢得芳心
When you think you’ve made it with a woman
这时候就会开始失策
that’s when you lose your grip on strategy.
所谓的失策是指?
And what strategy would that be?
要继续制♥造♥惊喜
Never stop surprising.
做她们料想不到的事
Do things that they couldn’t have foreseen.
赌一把 冒个险
Take a gamble, run a risk.
你要我违背我的作风
You’re asking me to behave in a way that just isn’t me.
正因如此才要去做
That’s precisely why you have to do it.
你照她的游戏规则去玩
As long as you’re playing according to her rules
她就会一直觉得自己是病人
you’re always gonna make her feel like… like a patient.
她得被当成女人对待
Now, she needs to be treated like a woman.
怎么样?喜欢吗?
What do you think? Do you like it?
我不知道
I don’t know
你觉得怎样?
what do you think?
穿在你身上真美
It looks marvelous on you, Claire.
也许再小一号♥?
Perhaps the smaller size?

Yes
我也这么想
I think so too.
我好久没收到这种礼物了
It’s been a long time since I got a present like this.
迟来已久 对吧?
Long overdue, don’t you think?
我不知道
I don’t know
我有点吃惊
I’m a little you know taken a back.
对不起 我没办法…
I’m sorry, I can’t…
什么?
What?
也对 抱歉
Oh, certainly.
我没意会过来
I’m sorry I didn’t understand.
我真的不知道我配不配
I don’t honestly know if I deserve all this.
这个由我来判定
Let me be the judge of that.
再不敲定斯德哥尔摩拍卖♥♥的日期
If we don’t set a date for the auction in Stockholm
他们会去自杀
they’ll shoot themselves.
太远了 让他们自杀吧
It’s too far. Let them shoot themselves.
还有跟冬宫博物馆长的会面
Then we have to schedule the meeting with the director of the Hermitage
旧金山和马德里的拍卖♥♥会
and the auctions in San Francisco and Madrid.
一样 太远了
Ditto, too far away.
我们不能临时撒手不管
We can’t abandon them like this at the last minute like this.
拍卖♥♥商一大堆 他们会找别人
There’re auctioneers galore in this world. They’ll find somebody else
也能省不少钱
and it will cost them less.
就听您的
As you wish, Mr. Oldman.
蓝伯特 你结婚了吗?
Lambert… are you married?
结了 将近30年
Yes… nearly thirty years.
跟女人同住是什么感觉?
What’s it like, living with a woman?
就像参加拍卖♥♥会
Like taking part in an auction sale.
永远不知道能不能赢得她的欢心
You never know if yours will be the best offer.
就这一个
This one.
怎么样?我化得漂亮吗?
What do you think? Have I made myself pretty?
很漂亮 你化得很好
Beautiful, you’ve done very well.
你骗人
You’re a liar.
克蕾儿 – 我已经好多年没做了
Claire. – I haven’t done it in centuries.
我完全给忘记了怎么做 – 你是手还没准啊
I’ve completely forgotten how to do it. – Your hand is a bit unsure.
我看起来像个怪物 – 但也还好
I look like a monster. – But it’s not bad.
相信我 你练习一下就会熟练的
Trust me, you need some practice and you’ll be wonderful.
然后你会带我去拍卖♥♥会
And you’ll take me to one of your auctions
去衣香鬓影的晚宴
and to galas full of elegant people
去全世界最讲究的餐厅
and to the most refined restaurants in the world.
所以你才送
That’s the reason
这些礼物
for your presents
不是吗 佛吉尔?
isn’t it, Virgil?
你想让我慢慢改善
To help me recover little by little
再带我出去
and then take me out
不是吗?
isn’t that right?
克蕾儿 别这样 我们谈一下
Claire, don’t be like this let’s talk…
也许最后几步走错了
Ah, maybe we did get the last moves wrong
我♥操♥之过急了
I was… I was a bit rash.
不要自责
No, don’t blame yourself
是她凡事都要找麻烦
it’s always her who manages to pull everything apart.
劳勃
Robert!
我姑姑又走丢了
My aunt’s gone missing again
不会吧
Oh, you’re kidding…
不好意思…她跑去中♥央♥公园
Beg your pardon. We found her in the Central Park.
真抱歉 这种晶片无法重新设定
I’m so sorry Terry, it was no good trying to reset this thing.
换一个新的还比较快
It was much more easy just… just to make a new one.
这一个的追踪范围更广
This one has a wider range.
她跑得再远
She can wonder off as far as she likes now
都不会找不到
you’ll never lose touch with her.
记得重新安装程式
Just make sure you remember to re-programme the pc.
没问题 你真是天使
I can manage that. You are an angel.
谢了
Thanks, darling.
不客气
All right no worries.
明天晚上见?
I’ll see you tomorrow night, yeah?

Yes.
你要想个点子逗她开心
What you need is an idea that’s gonna excite her
同时又让她安心
but at the same time’s gonna reassure her.
不管想什么点子
Any idea you like
她都会看成是治疗的幌子
she’s still going to see through it as some deceitful therapy.
你应该约她吃饭
Maybe you should invite her to dinner.
是啊 去哥本哈根的名店
Oh yes… to the Noma in Copenhagen!
伴着烛光 在最浪漫的时刻
Then at the romantic climax of the evening, by candle light
称赞她比她母亲更美
you tell her she’s far more beautiful than her mother.
饭后你再来一起喝咖啡
Yes, and after dinner you’ll come and have coffee with us.
你邀请我当然去
Well, if you want to invite me why not?
说真的 我也想让你见见她
Joking apart, I’d be glad if you did see her
听她说话
hear her talk.
你一定会比我了解她
I’m sure you’d understand far more than I.
我可是认真的
Well, who said anything about joking?
One hundred and twenty-nine thousand four hundred and three.
你的香槟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!