and paintings than in me.
你怎么能这么说?
How could you say that?
我不该让你进来的…
I shouldn’t have let you in here I shouldn’t have.
我找到剩下的零件了 你要不要把它完成?
I’ve found all the missing pieces. How do you feel about finishing the job?
那是你的问题
Well, it’s your problem…
莎拉前几天来找我
Sarah came to see me a few days ago.
你们的感情让她很烦恼
She seemed very upset about your relationship.
你是来说教的?
And you’re here to advise me now, yeah?
不敢当 女人的事
I wouldn’t dare. When it comes to women
你是专家
you’re the expert.
好 我们可以继续完工
All right, we can pick up where we left off if you like
但有两个条件
but on two conditions and the first is
首先别再把我扯入你的私生活
you just stop involving me in your private life.
第二个条件呢?
And the second?
把支票拿回去
Is that you take this back.
我不是因为钱才兴致勃勃
I didn’t get excited about your Vaucanson for the money.
机器人就在车上
I brought it back. It’s in the car.
还有新零件?
And the new pieces too?
那个得再耐心等一等
You’ll have to be patient a bit longer for those.
它们跟我的私生活有关
They’re tied up with my private life.
我不知道 也不想知道
No, I don’t know and I don’t wanna know…
要是你今天得对克蕾儿
but… right if you were forced to choose between Claire
和机器人做出取舍
and the automaton today
你会选哪一个?
which would you take?
就这一个
This one.
您真是有眼光
An excellent choice, Mr. Oldman.
要是尺寸不合
If it’s not the right size
跟小姐说她随时可以来改
please, inform the lady to pass by whenever she wishes.
谢谢 我会转告她
Thank you, I’ll let her know.
克蕾儿 是我
Claire? It’s me.
克蕾儿 我带午餐来了
Claire, I’ve brought lunch.
克蕾儿?
Claire!
克蕾儿 回答我
Claire? Answer me!
克蕾儿
Claire!
克蕾儿
Claire!
克蕾儿
Claire!
你在这里吗?
Are you down here?
克蕾儿
Claire!
请问一下 谁看到一个女人
Excuse me, but have any of you seen a woman
离开对面别♥墅♥吗?
going out the gate of the villa across the road?
没有 我没看到
No, I can’t say I have.
有谁看到有人离开别♥墅♥吗?
Anybody seen someone coming out of the villa?
是个女人 中等身材 淡色头发 有点苍白
A young woman, medium height light hair…A bit pale.
我应该有看到
I think I saw her.
然后呢? – 我没看到她出来
Yes? – I didn’t actually see her go out
但她从栅门前离开
but she was walking away from the gate.
什么时候?
When?
早上 我在吃早餐
This morning, I was having breakfast.
你还看到什么?
What else can you tell me?
我不会说 她怪怪的
Don’t know what to say. She seemed a bit weird.
怪怪的…她往哪边走?
Weird… which way did she go?
往公园那边
That way… towards the park.
Two hundred and thirty-one.
白♥痴♥
Idiot !
喂?
Hello ?
喂?佛吉尔?
Hello Virgil?
她不见了 – 谁?怎么回事?
She’s gone. – Who? What’s going on?
克蕾儿 她不见了
Claire. She’s disappeared.
不会吧
You’re kidding.
我到处都找遍了 早上有人看到她离开
I’ve looked everywhere. They saw her leave this morning.
好 你要我过去吗?
Okay, listen do you want me to come over?
麻烦你
Please.
之前有前例吗?
Has this ever happened before?
我说了
I’m telling you…
她连在窗口都躲在遮板后面
She never even appeared at the windows just behind the shutters.
她会去找哪个亲友吗?
Did she have any friends, y’know people she could’ve gone to?
她只会用不同的
She’d always sit at the computer
名字上网跟人交流
communicating with somebody under different names.
要是她出来肯定走不远
If she’s gone out she can’t have gone far.
但愿如此
Let’s hope so.
我已经找了三圈了
I’ve been around three times.
喂?- 欧德曼先生?
Hello? – Mr. Oldman?
蓝伯特先生 伊贝森小姐有来电吗?
Listen, Lambert. Has Miss lbbetson phoned?
没有
No.
如果有就马上通知我
If she calls, let me know immediately.
好的
I will.
欧德曼先生
Mr. Oldman…
你该不会是忘了吧
I wouldn’t like to think you’d forgotten.
忘了什么?
Forgotten what?
怎么回事?
What’s happening?
1号♥拍卖♥♥品
Lot number 1.
威尼斯制晚期巴洛克风 18世纪中期大镜
Late baroque, venetian mid-18th century mirror.
金箔木框
Inlaid wood with gold leaf
石贝与花草
carved with rocaille adornments
花彩雕饰
floral motifs and festoons.
上镜框刻满…
Upper frame richly…
金箔木框
inlaid wood with gold leaf carved
石贝与花草花彩雕饰
with rocaille adornments floral motifs and festoons.
上镜框刻满涡纹
Upper frame richly engraved with whorls.
起标价为13万欧元
Can we say one hundred and thirty thousand euros?
14万欧元
One hundred and forty thousand euros!
我左手边的先生出15万
One hundred and fifty thousand gentleman on my left!
后面的女士出16万
One hundred and sixty thousand lady at the back!
17万
One hundred and seventy thousand!
电♥话♥出价18万
One hundred and eighty thousand on the telephone!
我左手边的先生出20万
Two hundred thousand gentleman on my left in the room.
22万
Two hundred and twenty thousand!
电♥话♥出价25万
Two hundred and fifty thousand on the telephone!
还是没找到 我会继续找
Still nothing Mr. Oldman. I’ll keep looking here.
劳勃往野外去找了
Robert’s looking further afield.

All right.
我过会打给你 – 好
I’ll call you later. – All right.
他疯了
He’s crazy.
28万
Two hundred and eighty thousand.
31万欧元
Three hundred and ten thousand euros!
还有吗?
Any more?
成交
Sold!
佛吉尔 我正在跑医院
Virgil, listen, I’m doing the rounds of the hospitals
还没有发现
but there’s nothing yet.
继续找
Just keep looking.
会找到的 保持联络
We’ll find her. I’ll keep in touch.
谢了 劳勃
Thanks, Robert.
2号♥拍卖♥♥品
Lot number 2.
17世纪
An extraordinary 17th century
法森登许朗克
Fassendenschrank wardrobe
混合实木精美衣柜
in walnut, maple, oak and ash…
镶嵌木条上覆雕花木框
the carved frame surmounts
双门刻有建筑图案
an inlaid stripe and two doors engraved with architectural motives
周围环绕蔬果雕饰
surrounded by carvings of fruit and masks…
门边有三条螺旋锥形圆柱
three spiralled tapered columns flank the doors.
下方有两个抽屉…
The lower body has two drawers…
和圆形木脚
and bun feet.
现在只能报♥警♥了
There’s nothing for it but to call the police.
报纸会大肆报导 我会被卷入
It’ll be all over the papers. They’ll drag me into it.
再等一等吧
Let’s wait a bit longer.
你希望会怎样?
What do you hope is gonna happen?
她会回来 或是出现
That she’ll come back… Or turn up
或是被人找到
or that they’ll find out where she is.
有她那种毛病不可能人间蒸发
Someone with her problems doesn’t just disappear into thin air.
要看情况
Well, that depends.
不管有多根深蒂固
It doesn’t matter how deeply rooted it is

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!