What do we got? Garibaldi IV, BBB.
马克 你确定吗
Mark, are you sure?
当然 这些都是狗屎
Yeah. Yeah, it’s time to call bullshit.
-什么是狗屎 -全都是狗屎
– Bullshit on what? – Every fucking thing.
FrontPoint的电♥话♥
FrontPoint! FrontPoint!
是全美国最愤怒的对冲基金吗
Is this America’s angriest hedge fund?
听我说 我有一个问题要问你
All right, listen. I got one last question for you.
你想怎么玩弄我们
How are you fucking us?
你不用说的这么难听 维尼
There’s a nicer way to say that, Vinnie.
我是认真的
I’m serious.
只有你说了
We’ll buy your swaps,
我们才会买♥♥你的掉期
but only if you say how you’re fucking us.
我不想玩弄你们 维尼 我想吻你们啊
I’m not fucking you, Vinnie. I’m kissing you.
我要深情注视你的双眼跟你做♥爱♥ 维尼
I’m looking deep into your eyes as I make love to you, Vinnie.
我把本世纪最划算的买♥♥卖♥♥送到了你的面前
I’m handing you the deal of the century on a fucking platter.
我能得到什么 很简单
What do I get out of it? Easy.
我现在的业务每个月赔两千万
I got a $20-million-a-month negative carry.
我的老板们早就想杀了我
I got bosses trying to pull the
因为他们觉得我他妈的疯了
plug because they think I’m out of my fucking mind.
明白吗
All right?
如果我们完成这笔交易
We make this trade,
这些问题就都不是问题了
those problems aren’t so big anymore.
当然了 掉期市场是个不透明的黑市
And sure, swaps are a dark market,
所以价格我说了算
so I set the price.
我想定价多少就定多少
Whatever price I want.
当你们赚到钱的时候
And when you come for the payday,
我会在你们身上大赚一笔
I’m gonna rip your eyes out, I’m gonna make a fortune.
但是你们也不会在乎了 维尼
But the good news is, Vinnie, you’re not gonna care
因为你们赚的更他妈多
because you’re gonna make so much fucking money.
这就是我能得到的好处
That’s what I get out of it.
想知道你们能得到的好处吗
Want to know what you get out of it?
你们会得到冰淇淋 巧克力 香蕉和坚果
You get the ice cream, the hot fudge, the banana, and the nuts.
现在 我是得到了些小糖粒
Right now, I get the sprinkles, and, yeah,
最后我能得到圣代顶上的那颗樱桃
if this goes through, I get the cherry.
但是你们会得到整个圣代 维尼
But you get the sundae, Vinnie.
剩下的都是你们的
You get the sundae.
好吧 我信你 谢谢
All right, I buy that. Thank you.
那怎么说
So what do you say?
-你要跟我做生意吗 -好的
– You want me to make you a market? – Yeah.
我们要买♥♥五千万的掉期
We’ll take $50 million,
评级BBB的Garibaldi IV
Garibaldi IV, BBB.
准备好签字吧 我马上把合同弄好
Sharpen your pencils. I’ll get the paperwork ready.
操♥你♥大♥爷♥
Fuck you, too.
太棒了
Yes!
这就对了
That’s right.
天啊
Oh, man.
他的号♥码太多了 我总是搞不清
He has so many numbers, and I always forget
他喜欢用哪个 因为他太特别了
which one he prefers, because he’s very specific.
从第一个开始试吧
Start with the first one.
我不知道第一个对不对
I don’t know if it’s the first one.
试试就知道了
Just try it.
好吧
Okay. I… Okay.
-本·瑞科特 -本 我是杰米
– Ben Rickert. – Hey, Ben. It’s Jamie.
杰米 你知道你不应该打这个号♥码吧
Jamie, you know you’re not supposed to use this line.
我说什么来着
Told you.
好吧 我们试试这14个号♥码里的第二个
Okay, let’s try number two out of 14.
这里是本·瑞科特
Ben Rickert.
本 你为什么要挂电♥话♥ 我是说
Ben, why do you do that, man? I mean…
你退休了 没人会窃听你的电♥话♥
You’re a retired trader, okay? No one is listening to your calls.
国安局有520亿美元的预算
The NSA has a $52 billion budget and the ability
他们每秒能窃听数百万次通话
to monitor tens of millions of calls a second.
你觉得他们就放在那里不用吗
You think they’re not using it?
我保证不在一句话里
Hey, I promise I will refrain from saying
说出本·瑞科特和”脏弹”这两个词
“Ben Rickert” And “Dirty bomb” in the same sent…
-他妈的上帝啊 -不好意思 哥们
– Jesus fucking Christ. – I’m sorry, dude.
本·瑞科特
Ben Rickert.
你有没有看我们发给你的资料 本
Did you get a chance to look at what we sent you, Ben?
是查理在讲话 我也在这里
It’s Charlie. I’m here, too.
你好查理 我看了 你等等
Hi, Charlie. Yeah, I did. Hold on.
本 你还在吗
Ben, you still there?
我在
Yeah.
先生们 我实话实说
I’ll be honest, gentlemen.
我被吓到了
It scared the shit out of me.
但这是好事 对吧
But that’s a good thing, right?
说明这个叫温尼特的人没说错
That means this Vennett guy’s not wrong.
是的 他没错
No, he’s not.
那好
Cool.
和我多说点相关信息
Tell me more about these CDOs.
好 温尼特提到这些债务担♥保♥凭证
Yeah, yeah. Okay, so, you know, Vennett mentions the CDOs,
但事实上 我们看过以后
but actually, we took a look
事情比他意识到的要糟得多
and they’re way worse than even he realizes.
这些数据根本说不通
These things don’t make any sense!
我们甚至无法建立模型
We can’t even model them.
它的数量比房♥贷证券要大100倍
These are 100 times bigger than the MBS.
90%为AAA评级
And 90% AAA-rated.
-是啊 -超过90%
– Yes! Exactly! – Over 90%.
你们挺厉害
It’s incredible.
我仔细看了你们想做空的这些担♥保♥凭证
I took a good hard look at the CDOs you want to short.
它们就是外秀内中 彻头彻尾的垃圾
They’re brilliant. Worthless. Total crap.
杰米 干得漂亮
Jamie. Very good.
怎么说呢 找垃圾投资我还挺有天赋的
What can I say? I’m good at finding shit.
那么本 我们把BB和BBB级别的做空
So, Ben, we shorted the BB’s and the BBB’s,
然后风险也相对比较小
and the risk is relatively low.
-回报率大概是25倍 -是的
– Payoff is, like, 25-to-1. – Yeah.
你们打电♥话♥找我♥干♥啥 我早洗手不干了
Okay, so, why are you calling me? I don’t do this anymore.
是这样的 本
Look, Ben?
我们需要你帮我们拿到ISDA协议
We need you to help us get the ISDA.
ISDA协议是国际掉期与衍生品协会为国际场外衍生品交易提供的标准协议文本及其附属文件。
有了协议在手 我们才能做空
If we get a hunting license, we can short this crap.
我们知道你痛恨华尔街
And we know you hate Wall Street.
所以不会要求你替我们做交易
We’re not asking you to do the trading.
我们只是想求你帮我们弄到
We’re simply asking you to help us get a seat
一张开始的入场券
at the fucking table.
这可不是闹着玩的
It’s a pretty ugly table, guys.
本 整个金融系统已经乱成一团
Look, Ben, the system fucked up in a big, big way here, okay?
但偶然地
And somehow, uh,
我们却抢先得到了消息
we know before anyone else.
这可是千载难逢的好机会
You know? This is a once-in-a-lifetime deal.
我在考虑
I’m thinking.
好吧 我会给德意志银行打个电♥话♥
Okay. I’ll call Deutsche Bank.
谢谢你 本 谢谢
Thank you, Ben. Thank you.
那贝尔斯登公♥司♥呢 那也有些垃圾产品
And Bear. What about Bear? They have some reprehensible product.
可以 贝尔斯登肯定来者不拒
Okay. Bear will trade with anybody.
欢迎来到纽约 市长迈克尔·布隆伯格
我看看能不能把材料递交上去
All right. I’ll see if I can push it through.
谢谢你 诺亚 替我们谢谢杰瑞德
Thank you, Noah. And thank Jared for us.
我们就不能进公♥司♥里签字吗
Couldn’t we go inside?
就是说
Yeah, me, too.
真♥相♥如诗歌♥
在华盛顿某酒吧无意听到的一句话
福克斯商业新闻: 抵押贷款拖欠额度创100万新高
2007年1月11日
我是马克 我急需与维尼谈谈
Hi, this is Mark. I need to talk to Vinnie right now.
我们就想让你跟我们解释一下
We’re just asking you to explain to us
你为什么耍我们
just how it is that you are fucking us,
因为我这里看到的情况
because what we are seeing…
去摩根斯坦利大厦 快
Morgan Stanley building, fast.
我们看的是同样的数据吗
Are we hooked up to the same computer screen?
这数据完全说不通
It doesn’t make any sense.
维尼 听得到吗
Vinnie, you there?
马克 听得到吗
Mark, you there?
听得到 你听说了没
Yeah, did you hear?
抵押贷款拖欠额度已经破新高了
Mortgage defaults have gone through the roof.
有人跳楼了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!