Go directly to your transportation.
不要和媒体说话
Do not talk to the press.
18年了 我就这么走了 真♥他♥妈♥的棒
After 18 years, I just leave? That’s just fucking great!
我爱和谁说和谁说
I’ll talk to whoever the hell I want!
不要和媒体说话
Do not talk to the press.
直接前去交通工具
Go directly to your transportation.
不要和
Do not talk to…
你要一起吃饭吗
Hey, look, you wanna get a bite tonight?
有个新的古巴饭店
There’s this, uh, new Cuban place
下东区刚开张的 应该很不错
just opened on the Lower East Side. It’s supposed to be good.
-真的吗 -对
– Oh, really? – Yeah.
你和我
You and I?
对 再叫别人也行
Yeah, or other people.
-听上去不错 我想去 -好
– That sounds nice. I would like that. – Yeah.
重要
Finally.
马克
Mark, hey.
这里是一场血战
It’s a bloodbath up here.
摩根股票已经折半了
Morgan stock has lost half its value.
现价23.1 直线跌落
It’s down to 23. 10. It’s in freefall.
客户想和你商量赎回
Clients want to talk to you about pulling their money.
现在不卖♥♥就没机会了 马克 我们必须卖♥♥
It’s now or never, Mark. We got to sell.
马克
Mark.
马克 你听见我说话了吗
Mark, you hear me?
语♥音♥信箱1
Mailbox one.
你收到15条信息
You have 15 messages.
麦克 我没法联♥系♥到你
Mike, I can’t seem to get ahold of you.
能否有空马上回电
Will you please call me at your earliest convenience.
这是杰克 你想买♥♥股票吗
It’s Jack. You’re buying stocks?
市场在历史地点 简直疯了
The market’s at an all-time low. This is crazy!
我是在真爱网认识我妻子的
I met my wife on Match.Com.
我的档案说
My profile said,
我是一个医学生 只有一只眼睛
“I am a medical student with only one eye,
我有社交障碍
“An awkward social manner,
我还有14.5万学生贷款
“And $145,000 in student loans.”
她回信道
She wrote back,
你就是我要找的人
“You’re just what I’ve been looking for.”
她说的是诚实
She meant honest.
那我实话实说
So let me be honest.
房♥地♥产♥危机
The housing crisis represents
代表着最大的投资机会
the greatest financial opportunity of…
赚钱不是我想象那样
Making money is not like I thought it would be.
这生意扼杀了人性重要的一部分
This business kills the part of life that is essential.
和生意完全无关的一部分
The part that has nothing to do with business.
过去的两年 我的内心
For the past two years, my insides…
倍感吞噬
…have felt like they’re eating themselves.
所有我尊敬的人
All the people I respected
都不再和我交谈
won’t talk to me anymore
除非律师传话
except through lawyers.
人们
– – People
向权威求教如何定价
want an authority to tell them how to value things…
但他们不是通过事实与结果来甄选权威
…but they choose this authority not based on facts or results.
而是根据表象与耳熟程度
They choose it because it seems authoritative and familiar.
我是无论如何
And I am not
不可能变得亲切熟悉的
and never have been “Familiar”.
因此
So…
我忧郁地发现
So, I’ve come to the sullen realization
我必须关闭基金
that I must close down the fund.
真诚的 迈克尔·J·柏利 医学博士
Sincerely, Michael J. Burry, M.D.
我想象的不是这样
This isn’t how I pictured it.
你以为我嘛会见到什么
What did you think we’d find?
不知道
I don’t know.
成年人
Grownups.
马克 你在吗
Mark, you there?
马克
Mark?
保尔森和伯南克刚从白宫出来
Paulson and Bernanke just left the White House.
将有纾困
There’s going to be a bailout.
他们没别的选 不是吗
Well, they had to. Right?
不然就全完了
Paper markets would’ve collapsed.
他们早知道
They knew.
取款机里出不了现钞
Cash would’ve stopped coming out of ATMs.
他们必须支持
They had to backstop this.
他们早知道纳税人会买♥♥单
They knew the taxpayers would bail them out.
他们不是犯傻 他们只是不在意
They weren’t being stupid. They just didn’t care.
对 他们是该死的骗子嘛
Yeah. ‘Cause they’re fucking crooks.
起码有人会因此进监狱
But at least we’re going to see some of them go to jail.
对吗 我说 他们必须拆分银行
Right? I mean, they’re gonna have to break up the banks.
我说 狂欢结束了
I mean, the party’s over.
我不知道 不知道 维尼
I don’t know. I don’t know, Vinnie.
我感觉
I have a feeling
几年后人们
that in a few years people are gonna be doing
就会像经济不好时都做的那样
what they always do when the economy tanks.
归咎与移♥民♥与贫民
They will be blaming immigrants and poor people.
但马克错了
But Mark was wrong.
接下去几年 成百上千的银行家
In the years that followed, hundreds of bankers
和评级机构坐了牢
and rating agencies executives went to jail.
证♥监♥会♥接受了彻底检查
The SEC was completely overhauled.
国会被迫拆分大银行
And Congress had no choice but to break up the big banks
并规范贷款与衍生品市场
and regulate the mortgage and derivatives industries.
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
银行拿着美国人♥民♥给的钱
The banks took the money the American people gave them
用来支付自己的年终奖
and used it to pay themselves huge bonuses
游说国会掐死大改革
and lobby Congress to kill big reform.
然后他们指责移♥民♥和贫民
And then they blamed immigrants and poor people.
这回 他们还指责教师
And this time, even teachers.
一切尘埃落定之后
And when all was said and done,
只有一个银行家进了监狱
only one single banker went to jail.
这个可怜的家伙
This poor schmuck.
瑞信的卡里姆·塞拉盖尔丁
Kareem Serageldin from Credit Suisse.
他隐瞒了几十个亿的贷款债券损失
He hid a few billion in mortgage bond losses,
危机中大部分大银行
something most of the big banks
都这么做
did on a good day during the crisis.
马克 我们可以卖♥♥了么
Mark, can we sell now?
基金会赚奖金10个亿
The fund will make almost $1 billion.
你能拿到2000万 马克
You’ll clear $200 mil, Mark.
你知道 我们一旦卖♥♥了
You know, once we sell,
我们就和其他人一样了
we’ll be just like the rest of them.
你知道
You know that.
我们不一样 我们不是那些坏人
No, we’re not. We’re not the bad guys here.
我们没有欺骗美国人♥民♥
We didn’t defraud the American people and prey on their dreams
并且利用他们想成家的方法牟利
prey on their dreams of owning a home. All right?
是他们做的
They did.
我们现在狠狠地打了他们一拳
And now we get to kick them in the teeth.
10亿美金
A billion dollars.

That’s right.
但我们必须现在清♥仓♥ 不然就是零
But we got to close out our position or it could be zero.
马克 现在不清就来不及了
I mean, it’s now or never, Mark.
好吧
Okay.
全卖♥♥掉
Sell it all.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!