that she packed
决定要撤离的时候 她打的包
when she decided
she was gonna evacuate.
还有个后滚轴
We have a back roller.
– 那时我们多紧张啊 – 是啊
I thought we’d be stressed out.
Yeah.
这个我喜欢
Here’s one I like right here.
20年前我读过这本《神话的力量》
The Power of Myth,
which I read about 20 years ago.
这个是运动包 这个是…
A gym bag.
That’s a…
我大开眼界了 妈妈就是这么打包的
I know. That’s, like,
how Mommy packed.
– 开饭了 大伙 – 看起来很好吃
Here we go, guys.
That looks so good.
我没想到 我们面对的困难
I didn’t expect that the
hardships that we would face
就象梦一样过去了 活着真好
make the actual dream itself
feel so much more alive.
嘿 各位 欢迎来到杏林农场
Hey, everybody,
welcome to Apricot Lane Farms.
– 谁从最远的地方来的 – 香港
– Who came from the furthest?
– Hong Kong.
香港?
Hong Kong?
– 印度 – 印度?
India.
India?
– 中国 – 德克萨斯
– China.
– Texas.
德克萨斯
Texas.
– 那几乎是另一个国家了 – 是 就是
That is almost
another country.
Yes, it is.
– 这是艾玛 – 嗨 艾玛
– This is Emma.
– Hi, Emma.
她已经不能生小猪了
Her days of breeding
have really come to an end.
现在她的目标是 让大家开心
Now her purpose is
entertaining you all.
你是个好女孩
You’re a good girl.
这里就是艾伦•约克观景点
And this is Alan York Lookout.
它是用我们导师的名字命名的
It’s named after our mentor.
– 太棒了! – 太漂亮了
– Amazing!
– That is so beautiful.
不幸的是 他已去世了 嗯
Unfortunately,
he passed away, uh,
非常婉惜
at the wrong time.
嗯…
Um…
我记得我问过艾伦
他是否设计了这个景区的轮廓
I remember I asked Alan
if he designed the contours of this block
防止水土流失
to prevent water
from running off.
他总是说 是的 而且…
And he would say,
“Yeah. And…
因为它很美
“”Cause it’s beautiful.”
这块土地美丽纷呈
The beautiful complexity
of our land
焕发着无限的生机
is alive
with infinite possibility.
我们从不感到孤单
We were never alone.
哪怕一秒都不会
Not for a second.
早上好 博蒂!
Mornin’, Bodie!
如果开始与自然和谐相处
And if the whole thing
from the beginning was to live
in harmony with nature…
早上好 妈妈
Morning, Mama.
那么 我们就能走得很远
…well, we made it this far
就能维持在舒适的水平
with a comfortable level
of disharmony.
我们整个星球的生态系统
The ecosystem
of our entire planet
运行着同样的方式
works the same way.
你是个好姑娘 卡亚
You’re a good girl, Caya.
我就象这样看着这里
And when I look at it
like that…
真是太完美了
…it’s perfect.
那你想选什么
So, what do you want to pick?
我想摘些油桃
I want to pick some nectarines.
好 我们就摘一些油桃
Okay.
We’ll pick some nectarines.
你们让我太高兴了
You made me happy.
我们应该准备一个纸袋
We should have
brought a paper bag.
看看有多少 哦 那个才是好的
Look how many there are.
Oh, that one’s gonna be so good.
♪我们身处其中的部分♪
What we are a part of
♪比我们已知的世界还大♪
Is bigger than we know
♪我们认知的高度♪
And the height of our ability
♪决定我们能走多远♪
Is further than we go
♪不要畏惧担忧♪
And fear is just
another problem
♪我们会弄清楚♪
We will figure out
哇哦 你好
Whoa. Hello.
♪我们呵护着家园♪
And we will grow our garden
♪无论烈日 洪水还是干旱♪
Come sun, flood or drought
早上好 姑娘们
Morning, girls.
♪不管梦有多远♪
How far into a dream
♪你都会跟着我吗♪
Would you follow me?
过来 艾玛!
Come on, Emma!
♪不管有没有把握♪
And how sure of a thing
♪也一定要去做吗♪
Does it gotta be?
♪在犹豫迷茫的时候♪
In the most uncertain times
of certainty
♪我指望的只有你和我♪
All that I am counting on
is you and me
♪我们身处其中的部分♪
And what we are a part of…
– 我要挑五个 – 你想摘五个蓝莓吗
I’m gonna pick five.
You want to pick
five blueberries?
好吧 就五个 好吗
Okay, just five, okay?
一 二…
One, two…
当你开始挑选时 你就数着数
You can count ’em
when you start pickin’ ’em.
一个…
One…
一个…
One…
这里还有一个
And here’s one.
嘿 小鬼 到目前为止你吃了几个
Hey, buddy,
how many have you picked so far?
我吃了…
I have…
一个
One.
♪我们身处其中的部分♪
And what we are a part of
♪比我们已知的世界还大♪
Is bigger than we know
♪我们认知的高度♪
And the height of our ability
♪决定我们能走多远♪
Is further than we go
♪不要畏惧担忧♪
And fear is just
another problem
♪我们会弄清楚♪
We will figure out
♪我们呵护着家园♪
And we will grow our garden
♪对 我们呵护着家园♪
Yeah, we will grow our garden
♪我们呵护着家园♪
We will grow our garden
♪无论烈日♪
Come sun
♪洪水还是干旱♪
Flood or drought

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!