这是什么伙计?
What the fuck, man?
我的包呢?
Where’s my pack?
在这 我的呢?
Right there. Where’s mine?
这是什么伙计?
What the fuck, man?
他们为什么要这样?
Why’re they fucking with us like this?
他们只是打开而已
They just opened it up.
他们倒光了我的水
They spilled all my water!
看上去很粘 伙计
Looks like slime, man.
这是水 伙计
It’s just water, man.
是很粘 这他妈的是什么?
It is slime. What the fuck is it?
我们离开这
Let’s get out of here.
海瑟 把那玩意关上吧 我们走
Heather, turn that thing off! – Let’s go.
好的
Okay.
我对什么都不感兴趣了 走吧
I’m not interested anymore! Let’s go!
我知道
I know.
那么就关上它
So turn it off.
镇定点 我们不在这带些什么走吗?
Relax. Have we got everything here?
比如狗屎 谁的包被打开了?
Like I give a shit. – Whose bag was opened?
是我的
It was mine!
为什么是你的?
Why you?
还没被吓够吗?
Are you not scared enough yet?
但为什么是你的?
But why you?
把它放下 这不是开玩笑
Put it down. This is not funny.
你认为我是在笑话这些?
Am I laughing at all?
不 你仍然在做着记录片 伙计
No, but you’re still doing your documentary thing, man!
那该死的记录片
Still your fucking documentary!
别碰它 把那该死的东西关掉!
Don’t touch it! – Then turn the goddam thing off!
如果你再惹火我 我会把你丢到河里
If you bite me again, I’ll throw you in river.
别碰我的摄像机 关掉它!
Don’t touch my camera. – Turn it off!
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我不是那个意思 明白?
I didn’t mean it, okay?
你还好吗? 我还好
You all right?
好 我想回家
Yeah. I wanna go home…
但我不知道我们该怎样做
…but I wanna get what we can.
那是什么?
What the fuck…?
怎么可能?
Is this possible?
好的
All right.
我走在这
Here I go.
我讨厌走在小溪上的伐木
I hate crossing streams on logs.
如果不再走小溪上的伐木
If I never cross another stream…
的话 我会高兴死的
…on a log, I’ll die happy.
我明白你为什么那么喜欢摄像机
I see why you like the video camera so much.
你知道?
You do?
我不是很确定
It’s not quite reality.
我是想说我们该走了
Reality says we gotta move.
但它把真实的都去掉了 伙计
But it’s a totally filtered reality, man.
就好像什么都并不都真实一样
As if everything’s not quite the way it is.
让他单独待会儿
Just leave him alone awhile
我们得走了
We need to go.
离开他5分钟
Leave him for five minutes.
让他单独待会儿 5分钟就好
Leave him alone. Five minutes.
快 他很迷惑
Come on, he’s lost it.
我知道 但是我们都很迷惑
I know, but we’ve all nearly lost it.
我知道 我们得互相照顾
I know, but we got to look after each other.
但我们不能照顾他
And we’re not looking after him…
如果在他哭的时候拍他
…if we film him while he’s crying.
我知道
I know.
我知道你懂
I know you know.
让我们努力保持冷静
Let’s try and keep our wits.
但我们得走了
But we have to go.
好 相信我 我知道
Sure. Believe me, I know.
这很难保持平静
It’s hard to stay calm.
我们得出去 知道
We need to get out. – I know.
我不知道的你什么也没告诉我
You’re not telling me anything new,
只让他镇定
Just let him calm down.
谁有烟?
Anybody got a cigarette?
没有 伙计
No, man.
没有 什么也没有
No, there’s none left.
没人有烟?
Nobody has any cigarettes?
都没有
We’re out.
为什么
Why the fuck…
这都他妈的那么多狗屎?
…was this blue jelly shit on my shit?
走吧
Let’s go.
走吧
Let’s go.
如果一直向南走 我们就会出去了
If we keep going south, we’ll get out.
求你了
Please…
我他妈再也不想晚上露营了
I don’t wanna camp another fucking night.
乔什 我们都不想
Josh, none of us do.
我知道你不想
I know you don’t.
无论谁 都想回去 这是事实
Whoever it is, is gonna come back, and that’s a fact.
这不是事实
It’s not a fact.
我们跑了三个晚上 一次比一次坏
It came three nights running, and it’s worse every night.
这就是我想听的
Just what I need to hear right now.
我只想理智的说
I’m just trying to rationally say that…
以我们现在的速度 他们会永远跟着我们
…with our walking speed, they might just go on forever…
这不可能
Not possible in this country.
为什么不可能?
Why not?
因为我们美国毁了很多的森林
Because we’ve destroyed most of our woods in America.
让我们继续走 America America
Let’s just keep going. – America, America…
God shed your grace on thee
…God shed your grace on thee…
Once so proudly we hailed
…Once so proudly we hailed…
at twilight’s last gleaming
…at twilight’s last gleaming…
这是我们走过的那棵树
That’s the tree we crossed.
那树倒了 一模一样
That tree is down. Same one.
哦 天啊
Oh God!
噢 不
Oh no…
你在开玩笑 真是笑话
You got to be kidding, this is a joke!
这一点不好笑
It’s not funny!
迈克 求你停下 停下
Mike, please stop… please stop…
哦 不
Oh no!
不 迈克 不是那棵!
No, Mike, it’s not the same log!
是 看 不是的
Same log! – Look, it’s not!
是的 好好看看
Yes it is! Open your eyes!
这不是那棵
It’s not the same log…
一模一样
It’s the same log.
我靠 天啊
Fuck you, God!!
一模一样
It’s the same log.
好了 好了
Okay, it’s okay.
你们想在哪扎营?
Where do you wanna camp?
向南走没用 明天我们向东走
Going south didn’t work. Tomorrow we go east.
我不知道该说什么 乔什
I don’t know what to say, Josh.
什么怪风把我们吹回了同一个地方?
How the fuck did we wind up in the same place?
我们整天都在向南走
We walked south all fucking day!
我不知道我们会在这
I don’t know how we ended up here!
你还指望我♥干♥什么 还是说些什么?
Do you expect me to do, or say something?
你想怎么样?
What do you wanna do?
乔什?
Josh?
我想拍电影 海瑟
I wanna make movies, Heather.
这不是我们来的原因吗?
Isn’t that why we came?
来拍电影的
Let’s make some movies.
去你的
Fuck you.
去你的
Fuck you.
别吵架好吗?
Let’s not fight, please?
我不能断定 我是不是不会吵
…I can’t take it. I can’t fight.
我们有矛盾 是的 但请不要吵了
We’re screwed, and that’s it. Please stop fighting.
我来第一个放风
I’ll do the first watch.
我第一个放风
I got first watch.
我们做的应该更好
It’s not the time or place, guys.
我们还有事情准备
We have things to prepare for.
好 这就是你的动机
Okay, here’s your motivation…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!