v

如果我们还能抽烟 那我们就还活着
…so if we’re smoking, we’re still alive.
这上面都是血
It’s all full of blood.
妈的 妈的 妈的
Shit, shit, shit!
上帝啊
Oh my God!
好了看见了?
Okay, see…?
是吗?
Yeah?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
只是在洗手
Just washing my hands!
什么?
What?
只是在洗手
Just washing my hands!
我没事
I’m fine.
我想戴上手套
I’m gonna put my gloves on.
你还好吗?
You all right?
我还好 还好
I’m okay, I’m okay.
需要帮忙吗?
You need help?
不 我不需要任何帮助
No, I don’t need any help.
我没事
I’m okay.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
没事 我只是又累又饿
Nothing. I’m just very hungry and very tired…
又害怕 我只想回家 好吗?
…and very scared, and I just wanna go home, okay?
好的
Okay.
我很好 我们都没事
But I’m fine, and we’re okay.
噢 我的头发钩住了
Ow! My hair’s caught.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
2130个游戏
Two thousand one hundred thirty games…
我是国王!
…one more season and Cal Ripken is king!
我看不见它
And I won’t see it…
因为我在森林里
…because I’ll be in the woods.
别告诉我你吃干树叶
Tell me you’re not eating a dry leaf.
我想向
I just want to apologize…
迈克的妈妈
…to Mike’s mom…
还有乔什的妈妈道歉
…and Josh’s mom…
还有我的妈妈道歉
…and my mom…
我对每个人感到抱歉
…and I’m sorry to everyone…
我太天真了
…I was very na?ve.
真是十分十分抱歉
I am so, so, sorry…
为发生的一切感到抱歉
…for everything that’s happened…
因为不管现在迈克说什么
…because in spite of what Mike says now…
这都是我的错
…it was my fault…
因为这是我的主意
…because it was my project…
还有我的坚持
…and I insisted…
在这一切上的坚持
…insisted on everything.
我坚持说我们没有迷路
I insisted we weren’t lost…
我坚持走下去
…I insisted we keep going…
坚持向南走
…I insisted we walk south.
每件事都被我坏了
Everything had to be my way.
我们会就这么死掉
And this is how we’ve ended up.
因为我们在这里
And it’s all because of me that we’re here now…
又冷又饿
…hungry and cold…
还受了伤
…and hunted.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, mom…
爸爸
…dad…
很对不起
…I am so sorry.
那是什么?
…what was that?
我恐惧地闭上双眼
I’m scared to close my eyes…
又恐惧得打开它们
…and scared to open them.
噢 天呐
Oh God…
我们就要死了
…we’re gonna die here.
你找到了吗? 你准备好了?
You got it? – You ready?
噢 天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
你准备好了没?
You ready?
给 拿着灯
Here, take this light.
那不可能是他
That can’t be him.
该死 有座房♥子
Holy shit, it’s a house.
注意看你脚下 该死 该死
Watch your step. – Holy shit, Holy shit…
乔什?
Josh?
迈克 迈克
Mike. Mike.
来啊
Come on.
迈克 你♥他♥妈♥在哪?
Mike, where the fuck are you?
来啊 我在房♥子里
Come on, I’m in the house!
迈克 别进去 求你了!
Mike, don’t go in there, please!
迈克 求你了! 迈克 你在哪?
Mike, please! Mike, where are you?
就在这
I’m right here!
他在哪?
Where is he?
迈克 不要
Mike, please don’t.
他进了这?
Is he in here?

No.
哦 天
Oh, Jesus.
他在哪?
Where is he?
你要上楼吗?
Are you gonna go upstairs?
我听到他的声音了
I hear him. I hear him.
我听见你在那了 乔什
I hear you. Josh!
我要上楼
I’m going upstairs.
噢 上帝 噢
Oh, God, oh.
听见了吗?
Hear that?
他在哪?
Where is he?
你在哪?
Where are you?
过来
Come on!
我要下楼去
I’m getting downstairs.
快 我听见他的声音了 下楼!
Come on, I hear him, downstairs!
迈克
Mike!

Come on!
迈克
Mike!
乔什
Josh!
等下
Wait!
乔什 你在那里吗?
Josh, is that you down there?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!