骑士教条
Chivalry?
杀了一个人
To kill a man!
然后举♥行♥一个仪式向他致意
Then make a ritual out of saluting him?
那真是不可理喻
That’s hypocrisy!
他们杀了我
They kill me!
我不想任何人给我致意
I don’t want anyone to salute!
可能不会
They probably won’t!
好的
All right!
我们就走一趟 好吧
Let’s get it over with, shall we?
史达卡
Stachel!
谢谢
Thank you!
你身上有眼镜蛇一般的东西
You know, there’s something of the cobra in you!
我必须看住你
I’ll have to watch you!
万克中尉
Leutnant von Klugermann!
列队 稍息
Parade, stand at! Ease!
我认为你和另外的飞行员谈过此事
I assume you’ve talked to the other pilots about this, Holbach!
是的 将军 我会对整个事件全面调查
Yes, Herr General. I’m making a thorough inquiry into the whole incident!

Good!
查出结果 把那个人给我指出来
When the opportunity arises, point the man out to me!
是 将军
Yes, Herr General.
哦 奥托
Ah, Otto!
中队列队完毕 将军
The squadron’s drawn up,Herr General.
我们在说俘获这飞机的飞行员
We were discussing the pilot who brought this in!
空军司令部很有兴趣
Air headquarters is quite excited about it!
那个人叫什么名字
What’s the man’s name again?
史达卡中尉 将军
Leutnant Stachel, Herr General
他是名优秀的飞行员吗
Is he a good flyer?
是的 他是
Yes! Yes, he is!
很高兴听到他 我不能让我的侄子等下去了
Glad to hear it! We mustn’t keep my nephew waiting any longer!
更别说我妻子
Not to mention my wife!
列队 前进
Parade, front!
向左转
Left… turn!
对不起 让你等了这么久
Sorry to have been so long! Were you bored?
和这些人一样
With all these men around?
他们看上去很威武
Look beautiful for them, Kaeti!
看 威利
Look at Willi!
他不是很棒吗
Doesn’t he look splendid?
蓝色勋章和他的眼睛很配
The Blue Max will go so well with his eyes!
他很骄傲
He is rather vain!
可能头几天睡觉都会戴着
He’ll probably wear it in bed the first few days!
那对女孩来说多么不合适
Oh, how uncomfortable for the girl!
注意 -对不起 将军
Parade… attention! -Excuse me, Herr General.
什么 -左边第二个就是
Yes? -The second one on the left!
前排的 就是史达卡
Front row… that’s Stachel!

Ah! -??
“威尔姆中尉”
“To Leutnant Wilhem von Klugermann!
“因为他的勇敢”
“For bravery of the highest order!
“在德意志帝国打击敌人的行动中”
“In action against the enemies of the German Empire…
“为国家做出的卓越贡献”
“and for exceptional services to the fatherland…
“因为他已经一个人击落了20架敌机”
“in that he has destroyed single-handed 20 enemy aircraft…
“由柏林下令”
“the order Pour Le Mérite!
“经帝国决定”
“By imperial decree
“威尔姆 授勋”
Wilhem, Emperor!”
虽然只是小勋章 威利
I’m afraid it’s rather a small medal, Willi!
但它是帝国授予的最高荣誉
But it’s the highest Germany can give!
多谢 叔叔
Thank you! Uncle!
奥托
Otto!
你的飞行员 史达卡
This pilot of yours… Stachel!
虽背景卑微 军阶逐步提升
Humble origin, risen from the ranks, et cetera, et cetera!
两年就到一线作战
Two years’ front-line service, hmm?
是的 对的
Yes, that’s right!
你们的中队这一次 可以说是声名远扬
To deliver the final blow over your own airfield… on the doorstep, so to speak!
这是很不错的 不是吗 –好极了
It was splendid, wasn’t it? -“Splendid”?
奥托 如果这个年轻人有足够长时间的好运
Otto, if this young man lives long enough!
他对我们宣传部门会非常有用
He could be very useful to our propaganda department!
我们国家的老百姓厌战 躁动不安
The common people of our country are war-weary, restive!
他们需要一个英雄 属于所有人的平民英雄
They need to be provided with a hero of their own!
万克·威利 是我们这一列
Von Richthofen, Willi, are of our class!
那个史达卡则是个平民 是他们其中之一
That fellow Stachel is common as dirt! He’s one of them!
明白吗 -是 我明白
You understand? -Yes, I understand!
可我不同意杀一个无威胁的人
But I don’t agree with killing helpless men!
奥托 现在是1918年
Otto, this is 1918! Things have changed!
无底线的战争 无辜平民被炸死
Unrestricted submarine warfare! Bombing of civilians!
还有毒气 可以问 你那当护士的妻子
Poison gas! Ask your wife… she’s a nurse!
问艾芙 关于芥子毒气的伤亡
Ask Elfi about the mustard gas casualties!
你同意这种残酷的行径
So you approve of this kind of ruthlessness!
我们要赢得战争 奥托 –是 当然
We fight to win, Otto! -Yes, of course!
失陪一下 将军
Excuse me, Herr General.
将军
Herr General!
我能介绍史达卡中尉吗
May I present Leutnant Stachel!
我看到你俘获的飞机
I saw the plane which you brought in!
非常有趣的创举
Very! Interesting exploit!
证明我们的年轻人仍然有活力
It proves that our young men still have vitality!
不惜代价的勇气 和决胜的意志
Courage and the will to win at all costs!
是 将军 谢谢
Yes, Herr General. Thank you!
我希望会听到 更多关于你的好消息
I’m sure we’ll hear a lot more of you!
凯蒂 你还没见过史达卡中尉
Kaeti, you haven’t met our Leutnant Stachel!
史达卡
Stachel.
容我介绍一下 万克 伯爵夫人
May I introduce the Countess von Klugermann!
我的准阿姨
My aunt! By marriage!
你好像跟我叔叔 很谈的来
You appear to have caught my uncle’s interest!
鼓励人的话 永远都很受欢迎
Interest from high places is always welcome!
请你喝一杯 夫人
May I get you a drink Countess?
好吧 香槟
All right! Champagne!
香槟
Champagne!
粉红色香槟
Pink champagne!
粉红色的香槟 -是的
Pink champagne? -Yes!
是的 夫人
Yes, Countess!
可以来两杯粉红色香槟吗
May I have two glasses of pink champagne, please?
给我来两杯粉红色香槟 谢谢
May I have two glasses of pink champagne, please?
啦啦啦
♪La-la-la la-la-la ♪
啦啦啦
♪La-la-la la-la ♪
啦啦啦
♪ La-la-la la-la-la ♪
啦啦啦
♪La-la-la la-la-la ♪
香槟会被你捂热的 史达卡
That champagne is getting warm, Stachel!
还没有
Not yet!
啦啦啦
♪La-la-la-la♪
安静 请安静
Silence, please! Silence!
请 安静
Please, silence!
各位
Gentlemen!
几个小时后
In a few hours!
7000支枪射击的火光 将会把地平线点亮
The horizon will be lit up by the flashes of 7,000 guns!
我们的枪
Our guns!
我们将发动史无前例、最大规模的进攻
They will herald the greatest offensive in history!
我们打败了俄♥国♥ 已征服了一百万人
Our defeat of Russia has released a million men…
在西部战线上
for the Western Front!
我得必须告诉你们
I need hardly tell you!
确定在美国人的干涉或参与之前
That if we destroy the British and French armies…
坚决一定要 打败英法联军
before the Americans can intervene effectively!
我们必须赢得这场战争
We shall have won the war!
神与我们同在
God be with us! God be with us!
噢 亲爱的威利
Oh! Willi, darling!
嗯哼
Mm-hmm!
对不起 我来晚了
I’m sorry I’m late!
对不起
I’m sorry!
我像威利吗
Well, I’m not!
如果你正在找你侄子 他住在隔壁
If you’re looking for your nephew,he’s next door!
是 我现在知道了
Yes! I realize that now!
如果你在这里
As long as you’re here!
可能你想喝点什么
Perhaps I can get you that drink!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!