What is it?
莉赛尔
Liesel?
我的亲妈妈回不来了 对吗
My mother isn’t coming back, is she?
她是共♥产♥主义者吗
Is she a communist?
-谁告诉你的 -是吗
– Who told you that? – Is she?
元首把她抓走了吗
Did the Fuhrer take her away?
那我讨厌元首
Then I hate the Fuhrer.

No.
你不能说出来
You can’t say that.
永远不要说出来
Don’t ever say that.
明白了吗
Understand?
来吧
Come.
“隐形人” 作者H.G.威尔士
“The In visible Man by H.G. Wells.”
听起来不错
Sounds good.
“第一章
“Chapter one.
怪人的到来”
The Strange Man’s Arrival.”
“一个陌生人在二…”
“The stranger came early in Feb…”
“二月份”
“February.”
好孩子
Good girl.
是谁
Who’s that?
爸爸 是谁呀
Papa, who is it?
-你是汉斯·休伯曼吗 -是的
– Hans Hubermann? – Yes.
你还在拉手风琴吗
Do you still play the accordion?
快进来
Quickly.
-爸爸 -莉赛尔 快去睡觉
– Papa! – Liesel, go to bed!
他是谁
What is this?
马克斯
Max.
不 不
No. No.
帮个忙
Help me.
我们把他抬到楼上去
We’ll put him upstairs.
莉赛尔 没什么事的
Liesel, everything is fine.
躺好了
Here we go.
我去给他热点汤
I’ll warm him some soup.
爸爸 他是谁
Who is he, Papa?
我有很重要的事情要告诉你 莉赛尔
I have something very important to tell you, Liesel.
你一定要好好听着
You must listen.
那个不是我的手风琴
That is not my accordion.
它的主人是这个孩子的爸爸
The man who owns that accordion is this boy’s father.
你把它偷来了吗
You stole it?

No.
我是在托管它
I’ve been looking after it.
他死了吗
Did he die?
是的
Yes.
很久之前的事了
Many years ago.
在你出生之前
Before you were born.
我看着他死去
I saw him die.
在一场战争中
In a war.
你参加过战争
You were in a war?
是的
Yes.
他的爸爸牺牲了自己
His father gave up his life…
救了我
for me.
我对他们家人发誓
And I made a promise to the family…
如果我可以我一定会帮助他们
if ever I could help them, I would.
我向他们保证过
I gave them my word.
现在我要你答应我
Now, I need you to promise me.
我要你向我保证
I need you to give me your word
你不会告诉任何人他的到来
that you will not tell anyone about our visitor.
任何人 谁都不行
Nobody. Not a soul.
就算是鲁迪也不行
Not even Rudy.
我是认真的 莉赛尔
I mean it, Liesel.
谁都不行
Not a soul.
明白了吗
Understand?
明白了
Yes.
人的品格取决于他的诚信 莉赛尔
A person is only as good as their word, Liesel.
你答应我吗
Do I have yours?
是的 爸爸
Yes, Papa.
我答应你
I promise.
你跟她谈过了吗
Did you talk to her?
是的
Yes.
她不能把这事说出去
She can’t tell a soul.
她知道的
She knows.
-我们能相信她吗 -她可是我们的女儿
– Can we trust her? – She’s our daughter.
-她只是个孩子 -罗莎
– She’s a child! – Rosa.
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
他看上去快不行了
He looks like death.
他可能已经忘记食物是什么味道了
He’s probably forgotten what food tastes like.
我们拿什么给他吃
What are we going to feed him on?
我们自己都吃不饱
We barely have enough to feed ourselves!
我们能将就一下的
We will make do.
“我们能将就一下的”
“We will make do.”
我们很清楚这一天迟早会到来
We have always known that one day this may happen.
我们可以明天把他交给政♥府♥
We could turn him in tomorrow.
当局的人会理解的
The authorities would understand.
我们可以解释说他来的时候已经深夜了
We could say that it was late at night…
罗莎
Rosa.
-我知道 -他来投奔我们
– I know. – He came to us.
-我欠他们家人一切 -我知道
– I owe his family everything. – I know.
那就别再说了
Then, that’s all.
我们尽量和平常一样过日子吧
We’ll just go about things as normally as possible.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你梦见了什么
What were you dreaming about?
我妈妈
My mother.
那是你的书吗
Is that your book?
是的
Yes.
不 它
No, it…
之前不是我的
It wasn’t always mine.
那是偷来的吗
Did you steal it?
不是
No.
-我能看看嘛 -那个
– Can I see it? – It’s…
儿童不宜
it’s not for children.
早上好 马克斯
Good morning, Max.
你见到莉赛尔了吧
You have met Liesel?
莉赛尔
Liesel.
不用担心
Don’t worry.
她是个好孩子
She’s a good girl.
对谁都不要说
Not a word.
很好 小母猪
Good. Saumensch.
你急什么
What’s the rush?
我得回家了
I have to get home.
来赛跑吧
Race you.
我得进去了
I have to go inside.
干嘛跟我说 你在征求我的同意吗
What do you want? My permission?
不 只是跟你说一声
No. I’m just telling you.
好的
Fine.
回头见 小母猪
See you, Saumensch.
你去哪里了 你回来迟了
Where have you been? You’re late.
我尽可能快地跑回来了
I ran as fast as I could.
你没有告诉任何人吧
And you mentioned nothing to no one?
-没有 妈妈 -罗莎
– No, Mom. – Rosa…
莉赛尔 他睡着了
Liesel! He’s asleep.
至少有人不觉得我做的饭难吃
At least someone knows how to appreciate my cooking.
我很抱歉 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
他会好起来的吧
Is he going to be all right?
当然了
Of course.
你的好奇心真重
You’re a curious girl.
我不是故意的
I didn’t mean to.
没关系
It’s all right.
这本书是讲什么的
What is it about?
希♥特♥勒♥
Hitler.
你在躲希♥特♥勒♥吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!