太阳
And the sun
看起来不像太阳
doesn’t look like the sun.
那看起来像什么
What does it look like?
像银色的牡蛎
Like a silver oyster?
谢谢你 我看到了
Thank you. I saw that.
我家藏了个犹太人
We’re hiding a Jew.
约翰
Johann?
不是
No.
是莉赛尔
It’s Liesel.
这是什么意思
What’s the meaning of this?
他没解释原因吗
And he didn’t say why?
我不明白
I don’t understand it.
我每次都把他的衬衫熨得半点褶子都没有
I’ve always ironed his shirts in exactly the same way.
可能他们负担不起了
Maybe they can’t afford it any longer.
他们负担不起
They can’t afford it?
我们才负担不起呢
We can’t afford it.
又少了一位顾客
It’s another customer gone.
却多了一张嘴
And four mouths to feed.
从现在起 每天三餐减成两餐
It’s two meals a day from now on, not three.
就这么定了
That’s all there is to it.
我给你做了套衣服
I’ve made you a suit.
在你14岁生日的时候穿
I want you to wear it on your 14th birthday.
那时你就回来了 爸爸
You’ll be back then, Papa.
是吧
Won’t you?
1941年12月
汉斯
Hans!
罗莎
Rosa
我请你 我求你
I’m asking you, I’m begging you
能不能把你的嘴闭上五分钟
would you please keep your mouth shut for five minutes?
我给你带了报纸
I brought you something.
-是今天的吗 -是的
– Is this today’s? – Yes.
弗朗兹·德意志送的礼物
A gift from Franz German.
他不知道自己有多慷慨
That boy doesn’t know how generous he is.
希♥特♥勒♥准备占领莫斯科
“Hitler poised to take Moscow.”
全世界已经疯狂了
The world has turned mad.
可是
But
我们不是要胜利了吗
aren’t we winning the war?
马克斯
Max?
天气预报呢
Where’s my weather report?
你太让我惊奇了
You’re full of wonders.
我有个好主意
I’ve got an idea.
你们到底在干什么
What on earth are you doing?
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
马克斯
Max.
我没有雪了
I have no more snow!
抓住他 马克斯
Get him, Max!
你们这几个混♥蛋♥到底在下面干什么
What in God’s name are you Saukerle doing down here?
罗莎
Rosa!
战场上有个疯女人 别打了
There’s a madwoman on the battlefield! No, No!
我没有武器了
I’m unarmed!
这是我做过的最傻的事
This is the stupidest thing that I have ever done.
看你多开心
And look how happy you are.
雪化了我们怎么办
What do we do when it melts?
你把雪水拖干净 小母猪
You mop it up, Saumensch.
这里冷得跟冰窑一样 雪不会化的
It won’t melt. It’s freezing down here.
不知道你晚上都是怎么熬过来的
I don’t know how you do it every night.
不用考虑我
Please, don’t think about me.
别扯了 我们都会考虑你
Nonsense. We all think about you.
这是最温馨的一次圣诞节
This is the best Christmas.
这是我第一次过圣诞节
This is my first Christmas.
现在你知道你都错过什么了
Now you know what you’ve been missing out on.
到此为止了
We should call it a night.
再玩会吧 爸爸 求你了
No, Papa. Please.
听你♥爸♥爸的话
Listen to your father.
你可以再多呆一小会儿
You can stay a little longer.
你太放纵这姑娘了
Oh, you’re too soft on that girl.
我送你件圣诞礼物
I’ve made you a Christmas gift.
我只有它了
It’s all I had.
可是…
But…
打开它
Open it.
“送给莉赛尔
“For Liesel…
马克斯赠”
from Max.”
这本书讲什么
What does it say?
[希伯来语]
写作
“Write.”
我们的宗教信仰
In my religion
教导我们 每样生物
we’re taught that every living thing
每片树叶 每只鸟
every leaf, every bird
活着是因为他们拥有生命的秘语
is only alive because it contains the secret word for life.
我们和泥土之间唯一的区别就是
That’s the only difference between us and a lump of clay.
言语
A word.
言语就是生命 莉赛尔
Words are life, Liesel.
这些空白的纸页
All those blank pages
都等着你去填满
they’re for you to fill.
我的天哪
My God.
他要死了吗
Is he going to die?
闭嘴
Shut up!
不许在我的房♥子里说这样的话 明白吗
I won’t have that talk in this house. Do you understand?
为了他我们两年来没吃过顿饱饭
I haven’t starved us all for the better part of two years
他怎么能就这么死了
just so that he could die.
都是我的错
It’s my fault.
为什么是你的错
Why is it your fault?
堆雪人是我出的主意
It was my idea to build that snowman.
我们为什么要堆雪人啊
Why did we build it?
因为我们必须堆
Because we had to.
马克斯 你说过你哪儿也不会去
You said you weren’t going anywhere, Max.
你答应过
You promised.
“《隐形人》
“The Invisible Man
H.G.威尔士著
by H.G. Wells.
那个陌生人出现在二月初
The stranger came early in February
寒冷的一天
one wintry day
寒风肆虐 大雪飞扬
through a biting wind and a driving snow.
最后一场雪
The last snowfall…
他死之后才会有人
And none other will know of them
知道他们
until he dies.
完”
The End.”
马克斯
Max?
第一章
“Chapter One.
艾萨
Ilsa?
“街头那些陌生人的目光
“The eyes in the faces he passed on the street
似乎能看穿他的心思 洞悉他的愧疚
seemed to look inside him and finger his guilt.
但形势已经失控
But things were out of his control.
他松开自己
He had cut himself loose
飞速漂向自己的命运
and was drifting faster and faster towards his fate.
…是地板上的尘埃
…was the dustiness of the floor
是衣服
the feeling that the clothes
没有穿在身上的错觉
were more next to her than on her
是对一切
and the sudden realization
只是徒劳的顿悟”
that this would all be for nothing.”
-你是不是丢东西了 -鲁迪
– Did you lose something? – Rudy!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
显然是在监视你
Spying on you, obviously.
包给我
Give me that!
我猜你是忘了前门在哪儿
So, let me guess. You forgot where the front door was.
我不得不说 小母猪 你胆子真大
I’ve got to hand it to you, Saumensch, you’ve got guts
敢从镇长家偷东西
stealing from the Burgermeister.
小点声
Keep it down.
我不是偷 是借
I’m not stealing. I’m borrowing.
不管你在”借”什么
Whatever you are “borrowing”
我只希望你能告诉我
I just wish you let me in on it.
不是你想的那样
It’s not what you think.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!