送衣服来给我们洗的那个是谁
Who was it collecting our washing?
施耐德夫人
Frau Schneider.
对 就是施耐德夫人说的
Frau Schneider. She mentioned it.
来吧
Come.
能开下灯吗
Is there a light in here?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
我应该把杂物都扔掉的
I should probably throw most of this stuff out.
你不会想知道别人家的地下室都藏了什么
You wouldn’t believe what we find in some people’s basements.
我一点也不惊讶
Oh, it wouldn’t surprise me.
莉赛尔总爱下来这里玩
Liesel, she is always playing down here.
我总叫她多出去呼吸下新鲜空气
I keep telling her to get out in the fresh air.
这都是为了什么呢
What is this about, anyway?
这是什么
What’s this?
我的刷子
My brushes.
这些刷子你应该好好保养
You should look after them better.
莉赛尔这孩子 一直不听我的
Liesel, you know, she never listens to me.
还没找到工作吗 汉斯
Still no work, eh, Hans?
干点小活
Not a lot.
你应该听我的话 加入党派
You should have taken my advice and joined the party.
你的妻子就不用那么拼命干活
Then your wife wouldn’t have to break her back
帮别人洗内♥裤♥来养活你
washing people’s underwear to feed you.
我说得没错吧 罗莎
Isn’t that right, Rosa?
是的
Yes.
你这是怎么了
What’s wrong with you?
你逮到机会
I’ve never heard you turn down an opportunity
就要数落他
to give this one some lip.
这个嘛
Well.
如果这懒骨头能勤劳点 帮点忙
If the saukerl would get off his lazy backside and help, then…
也许我就有精力
Maybe I would have the energy
对他发牢骚了
to give him all the lip that he deserves.
真不知道你怎么能跟她生活在一起
I don’t know how you live with her.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
加入我们 为时未晚啊 汉斯
Never too late to join, Hans.
我们的地下室怎么样
So, how’s our basement?
毫无用处 天花板太低
Perfectly useless. The ceiling is too low.
要用来做什么
What for?
用做防空洞 每条街必须有一个
Air raid shelters. Every street has to have one.
你应该要小心点
You should be more careful.
是的 艾德勒先生
Yes, Herr Edel.
汉斯
Hans.
要是他死了怎么办
What if he does die?
我们不能把他留在那里
We can’t just leave him there.
尸臭味会暴露我们的
The smell will give us away.
汉斯 我害怕
Hans, I’m afraid.
要是真的发生这事
Look, if it happens
要是他死了
if he dies
我们就再想个办法
we’ll simply have to find a way.
他现在还没死
He’s not dead yet.
好吗
All right?
休伯曼太太
Frau Hubermann?
我要跟莉赛尔谈下
I need to speak to Liesel.
当然可以 莉赛尔
Of course. Liesel?
你把它放哪里了 你个小偷
What did you do with it, you little thief?
怎么了 妈妈
What, Mama?
别给我装
Don’t “what” me.
我告诉过你无数次了
I have told you a hundred times
别去理会那东西 你听进去了吗
to leave that thing alone, but do you listen?
继续上课
Back to work.
对不起
I’m sorry.
妈妈 怎么了
Mama, what is it?
是关于马克斯的吗
It’s Max, isn’t it?
他说 这是你的
He said that this belongs to you.
谁说的
Who said?
他醒了
He woke up.
他活下来了
He’s going to live!
妈妈
Mama!
小心行事
Careful.
很抱歉 弄伤你了
I’m sorry if I hurt you.
我不知道要怎么告诉你
I couldn’t think of any other way to tell you.
我知道我这样做很笨
I know it’s silly of me. I know.
不 妈妈 一点也不笨
No, Mama, it’s not.
谢谢
Thank you.
你得赶紧把笑容藏起来了
Well, you’d better wipe that smile off your face.
若无其事地回到座位上
Just go back in there
让别人觉得我训了你一顿 知道吗
and act like I’m the witch, you know? Yes?
知道了
Yes.
你只需知道
Just know that…

that I …
进去吧
Go on.
需要我帮你抹去脸上的笑容吗
Do you need a bit of help with that smile?
要是再给我逮到你做这事
If I ever catch you doing that sort of thing again,
听好了
so help me…
我会好好教训你的
I will string you up by your toes.
听到了吗 小母猪
Do you hear me, Saumensch?
明白了没
Understood?
马克斯
Max!
马克斯
Max!
我就知道你会好起来的
I knew you’d live.
你读书那么大声 我怎么能安息呢
With all that reading, you wouldn’t leave me in peace.
你听到了吗
You heard me?
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么
So…
鲁迪怎么了
How’s Rudy?
我不知道
I don’t know.
鲁迪是个大烦人
Rudy’s a pain in the neck.
比讨厌一个人更糟糕的是
The only thing worse than a boy you hate
喜欢上他
is a boy you like, right?
莉赛尔 空袭♥警♥报响了
Liesel, it’s an air raid!
去吧
Go on, then.
那你呢
What about you?
我在这很安全
I’m here. I’ll be fine.
这里是地下室 不是吗
It’s a basement, isn’t it?
小母猪 听到我说话了吗
Did you hear me, Saumensch?
来了 妈妈
Yes, Mama.
正当上万人陷入恐慌之中时
While 10,000 souls hid their heads in fear and trembled…
只有一位犹太人 因满天繁星而感谢主
one Jew thanked God for the stars that blessed his eyes.
我就只有这个了
It’s all I have.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
本想留到我丈夫回来的 但是
I was saving it for my husband’s return, but…
非常谢谢
Thank you. Very much.
他是个犹太人
He’s a Jew.
他们找到了他的出生证明
They found his birth certificate.
他拥有犹太人的名字
He’s a “Lehman” with one not two.
求求你们了
Please!
我儿子在军队里
My son is in the army!
他在前线作战
He’s fighting on the front!
-求求你们了 -扔进车里
– Please. – In the car!
别这样
Please!
你们都认识我
You know me.
求求你们了
Please!
你们都认识我 帮帮我
You know me! Please!
我是德国人
I’m German!
求求你们了
Please.
我们都认识他一辈子了
I’ve known this man my whole life. We all have.
他是个好人
He’s a good person.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
汉斯·休伯曼
Hans Hubermann.
-他真的是个好人 -退后
– Please! He’s a good man. – Get back!
爸爸
Papa!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!