杀了伯恩 才能终止这次调查
Ward, the time has come for us to part company.
沃德 恐怕我们该分道扬镳了
Yuri, you bought those oil leases with 20 million in stolen CIA seed money.
听着 尤里 你偷了中情局两千万美元 才买♥♥到那些油田的租用权
You owe me. I gave you your cut.
你欠我的 你那份我已经给你了
We both got rich.
我们都发了财
I dont owe you anything.
我不欠你任何东西
The plan can still be salvaged. Just get Bourne. You hear me?
这个计划还有拯救的希望 只要干掉伯恩 你听到没有?
Hes still out there. Get Jason…
他还活着 干掉他
Get Jason…
干掉杰森…
I dont suppose it would do me much good to cry for help?
我想我叫救命没有用吧 啊?
Not much.
没什么用
You killed her.
你杀了她
It was a mistake.
那是个失误
It was supposed to be you.
应该是你
There were files linking me to the Neski murder.
有一些文件会把我和奈斯基的谋杀案联♥系♥到一起
If the files disappeared and they suspected you,
如果那些文件不见了 而他们怀疑是你
theyd be chasing a ghost for 10 years.
那么他们永远都查不出真♥相♥
So he got in the way.
这么说我们碍了你们的事
Is that why Neski died? Is that why you killed Marie?
因此你们杀了奈斯基? 还有玛丽?
You killed Marie…
是你杀了玛丽…
the minute you climbed into her car.
从你上她的车的那一刻起
The minute you entered her life, she was dead.
从你进入她的生活的那一刻起 她就死了
I told you people to leave us alone.
我说过让你们别来惹我!
I fell off the grid. I was halfway around the world.
我洗手不干了 躲到了半个地球以外
Theres no place it wont catch up to you.
对你来说没有哪个地方是安全的
Its how every story ends.
每个故事的结局都是这样
Its what you are, Jason. A killer.
杰森… 你注定是一个杀手
You always will be.
永远都是
Go ahead, go on. Go on! Do it! Do it!
开枪吧 来吧! 来吧!
She wouldnt want me to.
她不会让我这么做的
Thats the only reason youre alive.
这是你活下来的唯一理由
Im a patriot. I served my country.
我是个爱国者 我为我的国家服务
And Danny Zorn? What was he? Unlucky.
丹尼·索恩呢?他又是什么? 他运气不好
Collateral damage.
他是个附属牺牲品
So what do we do now?
那么 我们现在怎么办?
Im not sorry.
我死而无憾
No, forget it. Call me as soon as hes here.
不 不用了 他一到就给我打电♥话♥
No, thats nothing.
不 那没用
We could sync up. Whos this guy?
同步做得很好 这个人是谁?
Platform P.
B站台
Go ahead, go on. Go on! Do it! Do it!
开枪吧 来吧! 来吧!
She wouldnt want me to.
她不会让我这么做
Thats the only reason youre alive.
这是你活下来的唯一理由
Got a call from Langley.
兰利来了个电♥话♥
Theyre going through Abbotts records
他们正在检查艾博特的档案
and Marshall wants to know whats going on with Bourne.
马歇尔想知道伯恩怎么样了
Wait, Teddy? Whos this? Look at this guy.
等等 泰迪 泰迪 这是谁?看这个家伙
Hes about to enter there!
他正要上车… 就在那儿! 那儿!
Right through there. Thats Bourne!
就在那儿 是伯恩
We got something. We got a sighting! Check it out!
快下来! 我们有发现了! 我们发现伯恩了! 快来看!
There. I got it on the big monitor.
那边 我把图像传到大监视器上 等一下
There he comes again.
就是这儿
Hold on. Hes just entered frame. Thats him!
好 好 慢一点 他刚进入画面 是那件衣服 是他!
What train is that?
是哪趟火车?
The train to Moscow. Why would he go to Moscow?
开往莫斯科的 他去莫斯科干嘛?
Get me the Russian Interior Ministry.
帮我接俄♥国♥内务部长
Moscow
莫斯科 俄♥罗♥斯♥
Your phone is off. What the hell is going on?
你的电♥话♥关了 到底发生了什么事?
You told me I had one month off.
你说过我有一个月的假期
You told me Jason Bourne was dead.
你告诉我杰森·伯恩死了
Can you take me to this address?
你能带我到这个地方么?
Rubles?
卢布?
Dollars.
美元
Dispatch, Taxi 34 leaving train station.
赶快行动 34号♥出租车… 刚离开火车站
Da.

Wait here.
在这等着
The American, right?
那个美国人 是么?
Good day.
你好
Im looking for the girl who lives at number 48.
我找住在48号♥的女孩
The Neski girl? She doesnt live here any more.
奈斯基家的女孩? 她不住这儿了
She moved out of the city.
她从这座城市搬走了
The Orannyi Projects. Number 16, I think.
我想是奥兰尼公♥寓♥ 16号♥
Im Secret Service! Im Secret Service!
我是特工! 我是特工!
Down, get down!
趴下 趴下!
Stay down!
趴下!
Hey, get away from my cab, asshole!
嗨 离我的车远点 笨蛋!
FSB支援 高速追击Requesting FSB back up. High speed pursuit.
需要
Quiet. Silence. Okay?
安静 别出声 好么?
I dont have any money or drugs. Is that what you want?
我没有钱 也没有毒品 你想要什么?
Sit down. Sit down.
坐下 坐下
Take the chair.
坐在椅子上
I speak English.
我会说英语
Im not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
I wont hurt you.
不会的
Youre older.
你长大了
Older than I thought youd be.
比我想像的还要大
That picture.
那照片
Does that mean a lot to you?
对你来说很重要吧?
Its nothing. Its just a picture.
没什么 只是一张照片而已
No.

Its because you dont know how they died.
因为你不知道他们是怎么死的
I do.
我知道
No, you dont.
不 你不知道
I would want to know.
我想知道
I would want to know that my… that my mother didnt kill my father,
我想知道 我… 我妈妈没有杀死我爸爸
that she didnt kill herself.
她也不是自杀
What?
什么?
Its not what happened to your parents.
你的父母并不是那么死的
I killed them.
是我杀的
I killed them.
是我杀的
It was my job.
那是我的工作
It was my first time.
是我的第一次
Your father was supposed to be alone.
你父亲本该是一个人的
But then your mother…
但是你的母亲…
came out of nowhere
突然出现
and I had to change my plan.
我只好改变计划
It changes things,
事情因此而改变
that knowledge,
变成你所知道的那样
doesnt it?
对吧?
When what you love gets taken from you…
当你的所爱从你身边被夺走时
you want to know the truth.
你就想知道真♥相♥
Im sorry.
对不起
Pamela Landy. I hear youre still looking for me.
帕梅拉·兰蒂 我听说你还在找我
Bourne? What do you want?
伯恩? 你想要什么?
I wanted to thank you…
我想谢谢你…
for the tape.
那盘磁带
We got what we needed. Its all tied off. Its over.
我拿到了我要的东西 一切都结束了…结束了
I guess I owe you an apology.
我想我该向你道歉
Is that official?
是官方的吗?
No. Off the record. You know how it is.
不 是私下的 你知道的
Goodbye.
再见
Wait. Wait.
等等 等一下
David Webb.
戴维·韦伯
Thats your real name.
那才是你的真名
You were born 41571 in Nixa, Missouri.
你出生在1971年4月15日 在密苏里州的涅克萨
Why dont you come in and well talk about it?
为什么不过来谈谈呢
Bourne?
伯恩?
Get some rest, Pam.You look tired.
你该休息了 帕姆 你看起来很累

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章谍影重重3
下一篇文章谍影重重
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!