兰利方面从那不勒斯取得了一段影像 正在上传中
Its coming in now.
传过来了
I need clearance. Hes not hiding.
我需要获准 显然 他并没有躲起来
Why Naples? Why now? Maybe hes running.
为什么是那不勒斯?为什么是这个时候? 可能是巧合
On his own passport? What is he doing?
也许他正在逃跑 用他自己的护照?
Making his first mistake.
他到底在干什么? 他在犯第一个错误
Its not a mistake.
不是错误
They dont make mistakes. They dont do random.
他们不会犯错 他们不会随意做事
Theres always a target.
总有一个目的 一个目标
The targets always came from us. Whos giving them now?
目的和目标应该是从我们这里发出的 那现在是谁在给他发号♥施令?
Scary version?
惊弓之鸟?
He is.
是的
I emptied it. It felt a little light.
慕尼黑 德国
Put it down.
子弹已经被我拿掉了 怪不得感觉轻了
Front.
放下枪
Sorry. Old habits.
前面 对不起 老♥习♥惯了
Use your teeth. Ah.
用你的牙 啊
Word in the ether was youd lost your memory.
据说你失去记忆了
You still shouldve moved.
你该搬家的
What do you want? Conklin.
你想要什么? 康克林
Hes dead.
他死了
Shot dead in Paris. Dead the night you walked out. So who’s running Treadstone now?
你走的那晚死在巴黎 那现在谁负责”踏脚石”?
Nobody. They shut it down.
没人 关门大吉了
Its over. Were the last two.
这些都已经过去了 我们是最后的两个
Then why are they still after me?
如果是这样 那他们为什么还在追捕我?
I dont know. Heard of Pamela Landy?
我不知道 听说过帕梅拉·兰蒂这个名字么?
No. Pamela Landy in Berlin.
没听说过 帕梅拉·兰蒂和柏林 柏林发生了什么?
Whats going on in Berlin? I dont know.
我不知道
Why would I lie?
我没必要撒谎
I thought you were here to kill me.
我以为你是来杀我的
What did you do? Im sorry.
你做了什么? 对不起
Did you call it in?
你叫人来了?
Get up. Come on.
站起来 过来
You have a car out front? The keys are in my coat pocket.
你的车停在前面? 钥匙在我上衣口袋里
But we should… What?
但是我们应该… 什么?
Go out the back. I have another car.
从后面出去 我还有一辆车
Can I talk to Pamela Landy, please?
我找帕梅拉·兰蒂
No, we got no guest with that name thanks
没有这个人 先生 谢谢
Pamela Landy, please.
我想找帕梅拉·兰蒂
No, theres nobody with that name registered here
没有这个人
Can I talk to Pamela Landy, please?
请问有没有一位帕梅拉·兰蒂
Yes

Pamela Landy, please. One moment, please.
请接帕梅拉·兰蒂 请稍等
Thank you.
谢谢
I wanted to call a guest, Pamela Landy.
我想打电♥话♥给一位客人 帕梅拉·兰蒂
Just one second, please.
请稍等片刻
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Im sorry, sir. The phones busy. Ill just try later. Thank you.
对不起 先生 现在对方电♥话♥占线 那过会儿再打吧 谢谢
OK. Lets take a look at the timeline. Whats Bournes objective?
好的 我们来看一下时间线 伯恩的目标是什么?
I wanna break this out in boxes.
现在我要把它分成几块
Naples outbound. Check everything. Flights, trains, police.
检查从那不勒斯往外发出的 所有航♥班♥和火车 还有警♥察♥报告 这是第一块
Thats box one. Teddy, thats yours. Got it.
泰迪 这块归你 明白
Box number 2. Call it “Prior Connections”.
第二块 把它称为”重要联♥系♥”
Rerun all Bournes Treadstone material.
重新看一遍伯恩的所有”踏脚石”材料 每个细节
Kim, box 3. Identify his method of travel.
基姆 第三块 我要你确定他的行动工具
We need a vehicle, a parking ticket, something.
和当地警♥察♥保持联♥系♥ 我们要找到某辆车 违章停车罚单什么的
Langley will upload any satellite imaging so find them a target.
兰利方面为我们提供了卫星成像系统 让我们找个目标出来
Danny, box 4. I need fresh eyes. Review the buy where we lost the Neski files.
丹尼 第四块 另外派些人手 重新检查一下我们丢失奈斯基文件的现场
Timeline it with Bournes movements. Turn it upside down and see what we find.
把我们对伯恩行踪的掌握标在时间线上 仔细检查 看看会有什么发现
加油干 伙计们!这个家伙这么多年都生活在我们的完全掌控之下 我们应该能抢在他前头的
You wanna go home? Find Jason Bourne.
想要回家吗? 找到杰森·伯恩吧!
Pamela Landy.
帕梅拉·兰蒂 我是杰森·伯恩
Bourne? 90 seconds, triangulate his position.
伯恩? 是伯恩 我们需要90秒钟才能确定他的位置
What do you want?
你想要什么?
Are you running Treadstone?
现在是你负责”踏脚石”吗?
Treadstone was closed down 2 years ago. You know that.
“踏脚石”两年前就关闭了 你知道的
Then whos planning the missions now?
那现在是谁在计划任务?
There are no missions. Its over.
没有任务 已经结束了
Then what do you want with me? Berlin.
那你们找我♥干♥什么? 柏林
Have you forgotten what happened in Berlin?
你忘了在柏林发生过什么吗?
You killed two people, Bourne.
你杀死了两个人 伯恩 你杀死了两个人 伯恩
You killed two people, Bourne.
你杀死了两个人 伯恩
Neski. Vladimir Neski.
奈斯基…弗拉迪米尔·奈斯基…弗拉迪米尔·奈斯基…
Bourne?
伯恩?
I wanna come in.
我要过来
OK. How do you wanna do it? We need 35 seconds.
好啊 你想怎么过来? 还要35秒
I need someone I know to bring me in. Who?
我要一个我认识的人带我过来 谁?
There was a girl in Paris, part of the programme.
在巴黎有个女孩 她也参与了这个项目
She used to handle logistics. Alexanderstrasse, 30 minutes, under the World Clock.
她是负责后勤的 亚历山大街 30分钟后 世界钟下见
Send her alone. Give her your phone. 20 seconds.
让她一个人去 把你的手♥机♥给她
What if I cant find her?
要是我找不到她呢?
Its easy. Shes standing right next to you.
很简单 她就站在你旁边
Theres just so many of them, sir. Here it is.
地区太多了… 地形非常简单
The 2nd quadrant.
拿二区的地图来 摊开
Where is it? Get the 2nd quadrant, please.
在哪儿? 请把二区的地图拿来 摊开
The clock is here. Shit, its in the middle of everything.
大钟就在这儿… 妈的 她的位置就在正中间
There is no way we can cover her.
没法保护她的安全 在这里没办法掩护她
Call Berlin station. We need snipers, whatever theyve got.
给柏林警♥察♥局打电♥话♥ 我们需要狙击手 国防部 有什么都调过来
No snipers. Snipers on the roof will scare him off. I need answers.
不要狙击手 狙击手会把他吓跑的 我需要答案
You cant believe he wants to come in?
你难道真的相信他要过来吗? 他知道关于奈斯基的案子
He knows something about the Neski case and I want to know what it is. Dont be a fool!
我不会错过这次找出真♥相♥的机会的 别傻了 这次我们离他只有一步之遥了
Are we protecting Nicky or killing Bourne?
我们是在讨论怎样保护妮基 还是怎样干掉伯恩?
Killing Bourne. The next dead body might be Nicky.
我们在讨论怎样干掉伯恩 我们在讨论下一具尸体 可能是妮基 总会有人死的
Youre not hearing me. Bourne dead gives me nothing.
你没在听我说 如果伯恩死了 我什么都得不到
Can I talk to you privately?
我能私下和你谈谈么?
What? I know how youre feeling.
什么? 我知道你的感受
You lost two men but nothing Bourne gives you will bring them back.
你在柏林牺牲了两个人 你希望他们死得其所
Nothing in those files makes their sacrifice worthwhile.
但是伯恩给你的东西不可能让他们死而复生
let go
那些文件的内容不能弥补他们的死 你必须想开点
When an operation goes bad, we tie it off.
我们是专业人士 如果一次行动失败了 就得了结它
如果你还有什么没有告诉我的话我希望你在我把那个女孩派出去之前告诉我 你明白么?
You talk about this stuff like you read it in a book.
你好像是在纸上谈兵
What do you want to do?
您想怎么办?
Put the snipers in place.
让狙击手就位
If things go bad, we take him out.
万一情况有变 我们就干掉他
You got it.
明白
This is Survey One. We have a crowd moving in.
总部 这里是一队 过来了一群人
Its a protest march. This is as close as I can get.
好像是什么示♥威♥游♥行♥ 对不起 我只能拉这么近了
Can you get in any closer? Kurt, cover the south end.
二队 你们能靠近些么? 库尔特 保证南端的安全
Roger. Affirmative. Copy that.
收到 是 收到
Hello? A trams coming towards you. Get on it.
喂? 有辆电车正朝你开过来 上车
Shes moving to the tram. Wheres it going?
她正向电车移♥动♥ 车开往哪儿?
The tram is going to Alexanderplatz Station.
电车开往亚历山大广场车站
Survey 5, I cant see him. I dont see him.
五队 我看不见他 我看不见他
Hub, shes getting on the tram.
总部 这里是二队 她要上电车了
The tram. Zoom in on the tram.
她要上电车了 放大电车
Bournes on the tram. I dont think hes on the tram.
伯恩在电车上 我认为他不在电车上
Hes on the tram.
他在电车上
Send them in to follow. Tell them to keep their distance.
派人进去跟着 让他们保持距离
OK, Delta, lets go. Get on it.
好的 德尔塔 我们走 上车
Lets go.
我们走
Tell them to hurry. Nothing on the south side.
让她快一点 南边什么都没有
Alexanderplatz Station, 25 seconds.
亚历山大广场车站 25秒钟后到达
Theres a lot of protesters here. Theres no way we can cover her out there.
这里是3队 这儿有很多示♥威♥人群 我们没办法掩护
Get her out of there. Go! Delta, move! Now!
把她带出来 快! 德尔塔 快! 立即行动!
Shes not here. Shes gone. Goddamn it!
她不在这儿 她走了 该死!
They are not on the tram.
他们没在电车上 他是一个人!
Jason, please dont hurt me. What were my words?
杰森 请不要伤害我 我曾经说过什么?
I said leave me alone, leave me out of it.
我说过别来惹我 别把我搅进去
I did. I swear. Jason, I told them that I believed you.
我是这么做的 我发誓 杰森 我告诉过他们我相信你
Ill ask you some simple questions.

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章谍影重重3
下一篇文章谍影重重
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!