花生酱 果酱和去边面包
PB&J with the crusts cut off.
很好 布莱恩 这是很营养的一顿午餐
Well, Brian, this is a very nutritious lunch.
各个种类的都有
All the food groups are represented.
你妈是嫁给罗杰斯先生吗
Did your Mom marry Mr. Rogers?
不是 是强生
No, Mr. Johnson.
以下是我对布莱恩一家生活的理解
Here’s my impression… of life at big Bri’s house.
“儿子”
Son?
“什么事 爸”
Yeah, Dad?
“今天过得如何 小子” “很好 爸”
How’s your day, pal?
“你呢”
great, Dad. How’s yours?
“超棒”
Super.
“儿子 我们周末去钓鱼吧”
Say, son, how’d you like to go fishing this weekend?
“听起来不错 爸 但我有很多功课要做”
great, Dad, but I’ve got homework to do.
“没关系 儿子 你可以在船上做”
That’s all right, son. You can do it on the boat.
“耶”
gee!
“亲爱的 我们的儿子很棒吧”
Dear, isn’t our son swell?
“是啊 生活是不是很美妙”
Yes, dear. Isn’t life swell?
好吧 那你家呢
All right. What about your family?
-谁 我的吗 -对
-Who, mine? -Yeah.
很简单
It’s real easy.
“笨蛋 废物 没用的
Stupid… worthless…
“该死的混♥蛋♥
no good, goddamn… freeloading, son of a bitch.
“智障 大嘴巴 自作聪明 浑球 怪胎”
Retarded, big mouth, know-it-all…asshole, jerk.
“你忘了丑八怪 懒人 野孩子”
You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
“闭嘴 婊♥子♥
Shut up, bitch!
去帮我弄火鸡馅饼”
go fix me a turkey potpie.
“你呢 爸”
What about you, Dad?
“干”
Fuck you.
“不 爸 说真的 你呢”
No, Dad. What about you?
“干”
Fuck you!
“不 爸爸 你咧”
What about you!
“我说干”
Fuck you!
-这是真的吗 -你有空可以来看看
-Is that for real? -You wanna come over some time?
胡说 这些都是你幻想出来的
That’s bullshit. It’s all part of your image.
-我一个字也不信 -你不相信我
-I don’t believe a word of it. -You don’t believe me?
-不 -不
-No. -No?
我结巴了吗
Did I stutter?
你相信吗
Do you believe this? Huh?
这是个雪茄的大小 我有结巴吗
It’s about the size of a cigar. Do I stutter?
听着 如果在我家车♥库♥打翻油漆 这就是下场
This is what you get in my house when you spill paint in the garage.
我不要跟你们这些 娇生惯养的人坐在一起了
See, I don’t think I need to sit with you fucking dildos anymore.

Fuck!
-你不该问的 -我怎么知道
-You shouldn’t have said that. -How did I know?
我以为他什么都说谎
I mean he lies about everything anyway.
李察维农
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
咖啡
Coffee.
简直是密西西比河底的水冲出来的
Looks like it’s scraped off the bottom of the Mississippi River.
什么都被弄脏了 什么都被弄脏了
Everything’s polluted. Everything’s polluted.
咖啡 孩子们都被污染了
The coffee, the kids are polluted.
-你怎么知道维农要去哪 -我不知道
-How do you know where Vernon went? -I don’t.
-你怎知道他何时回来 -我不知道
-How do you know when he’ll be back? -I don’t.
做坏事感觉不错吧
Being bad feels pretty good, huh?
我们为什么要去看班德的置物柜
What’s the point in going to Bender’s locker?
我也不知道
Beats me.
-太愚蠢了 我们为什么冒着被抓的危险 -我不知道
-This is so stupid. Why do you think…Why are we risking getting caught? -I don’t know.
所以我们在干嘛
So then what are we doing?
你再问我一个问题 我就把你打到挫屎
Ask one more question and I’m beating the shit out of you.
抱歉
Sorry.
-你真邋遢 -我的女佣在度假
-You’re such a slob. -My maid’s on vacation.
这是毒品
It’s drugs.
我不玩这套 班德 把它放回去
Screw that, Bender. Put it back.
毒品 这小子有大♥麻♥
Drugs. The boy has marijuana.
-那是大♥麻♥ -闭嘴 小白♥痴♥
-That was marijuana. -Shut up, dick.
你也认同吗
Do you approve of this?
我们要穿过实验室 然后再回去
We’ll cross through the lab and double back.
你最好别出错
You better be right.
如果维农逮到我们 就是你的错 浑球
If Vernon cuts us off, it’s your fault.
他说什么 我们要去哪里
What’d he say? Where are we going?
热情奔跑 抓住这场游戏
带头的那个人
在这场游戏中 不会被驯服
带头的这个人
带头的这个人
等等 停一下 停一下
Wait. Wait. Hold it.
-我们要穿过餐厅 -不 活动室
-We have to go through the cafeteria. -No, the activities hall.
-嘿 你都不知道自己在说什么 -你才不知道
-You don’t know what you’re saying. -No, you don’t!
我们都受够了你的鬼叫 跟我来
We’re through listening to you. We’re going this way.
你自己走吧 蠢蛋
go where you want, motorhead.
来吧
Come on!
他在燃烧
在暮光下燃烧
他在转身
转身来面对我们
他在燃烧
暮光的火焰
该死
Shit!
-好主意啊 白♥痴♥ -去你的
-great idea, jagoff. -Fuck you.
去你的 你干嘛不听约翰的
Why didn’t you listen to John?
我们死定了
We’re dead.

No.
-只有我 -什么意思
-Just me. -What do you mean?
回去图书馆 穿好裤子藏好这个
get back to the library. Keep your pants on.
我要成为空降勇者
I wanna be an airborne ranger
我要成为空降勇者
I wanna live a life of danger
这狗♥娘♥养♥的
That son of a bitch.
在我死之前
Before the day I die
有五样东西我要骑
There’s five things I want to ride
脚踏车 三轮车 摩托车
Rifle, lifeboat, automobile
处♥女♥的妈妈和摩天轮
Virgin’s mother and a ferris wheel
我要成为空降勇者
I wanna be an airborne ranger

Three…

two…

one!
班德 班德 你在搞什么
Bender! Bender! What is this?
-你在这里干嘛 这是什么 -嗨
-What are you doing here? -Hi.
出去 结束了 班德 结束了
Out. That’s it, Bender. Out. It’s over.
-你不想听我的解释吗 -出去
-Don’t you want to hear my excuse? -Out.
我想要拿校队奖学金
I might try out for a scholarship.
把球给我 班德 把球给我
give me the ball. give me that ball.
把东西拿一拿 我们走
get your stuff. Let’s go.
这个天才自己跑到体育馆去了
Mr. Wise guy took it upon himself to go to the gymnasium.
很抱歉通知你们 你们今天不会再看到他了
I’m sorry to inform you…you’ll be without his services for the rest of the day.
呜 呜 呜 呜
B-o-o h-o-o.
什么事对你来说都是笑话吗 班德
Everything’s a big joke, huh, Bender?
你星期五乱按警铃…
The false alarm you pulled Friday.
发假警报很好玩吧 不是吗
False alarms are really funny.
如果你家…如果你的家人…
What if your home…What if your family…
如果你的毒品着火了呢
What if your dope was on fire?
不可能的 我把它们放在强生的内衣里
Impossible, sir. It’s in Johnson’s underwear.
你觉得这好笑吗
You think he’s funny?
你觉得这很可爱 很屌♥ 是不是
You think this is cute? He’s “bitchin”? Is that it?
我告诉你们
Let me tell you something.
看看他
Look at him.
活脱脱一个流浪汉
He’s a bum.
你们想看好笑的吗 五年后去拜访约翰班德
Want to see something funny?
你就知道他有多好笑了
You go visit John Bender in five years. You’ll see how funny he is.
怎么了 约翰 你要哭了吗
What’s the matter, John? You gonna cry?
我们走
Let’s go.
把你的脏手拿开
Keep your fuckin’ hands off me!
傻瓜 态度好点
I expect better manners from you, Dick.
能让走廊的景致更好些
For better hallway vision.
这是最后一次 班德
That’s the last time, Bender.
这是最后一次你让我 在他们面前难堪 你听到了吗
The last time you ever make me look bad in front of them.
我一年赚三万一千块 我有房♥子
I make $31,000 a year and have a home.
我不会因为你这可怜虫 放弃它
I’m not throwing it away on some punk like you.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章第四公民
下一篇文章铁拳男人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!