我可以到以色列 非洲
lsrael, Africa…
阿富汗
Afghanistan.
安迪 你要加入吗
Andy, you want to get in on this?
艾莉森说她要离家 因为她不满意她的家庭生活
Allison says she wants to run away…because her home life is unsatisfying.
每个人的家庭生活都让人不满
Well, everyone’s home life is unsatisfying.
如果不是这样 人们就会永远跟父母住在一起
If it wasn’t, people would live with their parents forever.
是啊 我知道 但我觉得她的生活
Yeah, I understand, but I think hers…
你知道的 比我们想像的
goes beyond what guys like you and me…
正常的家庭更糟
consider “normal” unsatisfying.
别说了 算了 什么事都很好
Never mind. Forget it. Everything’s cool.
-你还好吧 -没事 我没事 运动员
-What’s the deal? -No. There’s no deal, sporto.
-算了 离我远一点 -等一下
-Forget it. Leave me alone. -Wait a minute.
你在包包里放这么多废物
You’re carrying all that crap in your purse.
是因为你想逃家 或是你想让人家以为你想逃家
Either you really want to run away or you want people to think that.
去死吧
Eat shit.
没人能理解她 懂吗
The girl is an island unto herself. Okay?

Hi.
-你想聊聊吗 -不想
-You want to talk? -No.
-为什么 -走开
-Why not? -go away.
-你要我去哪里 -走开
-Where do you want me to go? -go away.
-你有问题 -哦 我有问题
-You have problems. -Oh, I have problems?
别人说什么你就做什么 这就是你的问题
You do everything everybody tells you! That is a problem.
好啊 但是我没有 把包包里的东西倒出来
Okay, fine. But I didn’t dump my purse out on the couch…
还邀请别人介入我的麻烦
and invite people into my problems.
我有吗
Did I?
到底怎么了 怎么回事
So what’s wrong? What is it?
很糟糕吗
Is it bad?
真的很糟
Real bad?
父母
Parents?
没错
Yeah.
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
他们忽略我
They ignore me.

Yeah.

Yeah.
你年轻时想过要做什么
What did you want to be when you were young?
我还小的时候 我想要当约翰蓝侬
I wanted to be John Lennon.
卡尔 别胡扯了
Carl, don’t be a goof.
我是认真的
I’m trying to be serious.
卡尔 我教书已经22年了
Carl, I’ve been teaching for 22 years.
每一年 这些孩子越来越自以为是了
And each year… these kids get more arrogant.
喔 少来了
Aw, bullshit, man. Come on, Vern.
孩子没变 是你变了
The kids haven’t changed, you have.
你选择教书 因为你觉得有趣 对吧
You’re teaching because you thought it would be fun.
想着你可以放暑假
Thought you could have summer vacations off.
但是你发现这其实是个工作
Then you discovered it was work.
这让你很不开心
That bummed you out.
这些孩子攻击我
These kids turned on me.
他们觉得我是一个大笑话
They think I’m a big fucking joke.
拜托
Come off it.
听着 如果你16岁 你会怎么想你自己
If you were 16… what would you think of you?
嘿 卡尔 你以为我在乎他们 把我想成什么吗
Do you think I care what these kids think?
是的 我觉得你在意
Yes, I do.
想想看
Think about this.
我们老了之后 这些小鬼…
When we get old…
我老了之后 他们就要接管这么国家了
these kids will be running the country.
是啊
Yeah.
这件事让我半夜睡不着觉
This thought wakes me at night…
当我老了 这些小鬼要照顾我
When I get older…these kids will take care of me.
我可不指望这样
I wouldn’t count on it.
为了一百万我会做什么
What would I do for a million bucks?
我想我会尽可能什么都不做
As little as I had to.
-真无聊 -你要我怎么回答
-That’s boring. -How am I supposed to answer?
这问题 是要你在大脑里毫无边际地搜索
The idea is to search your mind for the absolute limit.
像是 你会裸体开车到学校吗
Like, would you drive to school naked?
-我要下车吗 -当然要
-Would I have to get out of the car? -Of course.
-在春天还是冬天 -都可以 春天
-In the spring or winter? -Doesn’t matter. Spring.
-学校的前面还是后面 -都可以
-In the front or back of school? -Either one.
我愿意
Yes.
我也愿意
I’d do that.
只要任何事跟性有关我就做 不用一百万
I’ll do anything sexual. I don’t need a million dollars either.
-你在骗人 -我已经做过了
-You’re lying. -I already have.
我什么事都干过 除了某些不合法的
I’ve done just about everything except a few things that are illegal.
我是性瘾者
I’m a nymphomaniac.
骗人
Lie.
-你父母意识到这了吗 -我只告诉心理医生
-Are your parents aware of this? -I’ve only told my shrink.
-他听了后什么反应 -和我睡了
-What did he do when you told him? -He nailed me.
很好
Very nice.
法律角度我认为 他的行为不算强♥暴♥
I don’t think, from a legal standpoint, what he did…
因为我付他钱
can be construed as rape since I paid him.
-他是成人 -没错 而且结婚了
-He’s an adult. -Yeah. He’s married too.
你知道这听起来多恶心吗
Ugh. Do you have any idea how completely gross that is?
-前几次…-前几次
-Well, the first few times… -“The first few times”!
-你是说他干了不只一次 -当然
-You mean he did it more than once? -Sure.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
很明显她疯了 她连心理医生都可以搞
Obviously. She’s screwing her shrink.
你做过吗
Have you ever done it?
我甚至没有心理医生
I don’t even have a psychiatrist.
你跟一般人做过吗
Have you ever done it with a normal person?
-我们不是谈过这问题了吗 -你没有回答
-Didn’t we already cover this? -You never answered.
听着 我不会跟陌生人讨论 我的私事
I won’t discuss my private life with total strangers.
-这是把双面刃吧 -一把什么
-It’s kind of a double-edged sword. -A what?
如果你说你没有 你就是故作正经
Well, if you say you haven’t, you’re a prude.
如果你说你有 你就是荡♥妇♥ 这是个陷阱
If you say you have, you’re a slut. It’s a trap.
你想做却不能做
You want to, but you can’t.
你做了 又希望你没做过 对吧
Then when you do, you wish you didn’t. Right?
-错 -还是说你爱卖♥♥弄
-Wrong. -Or are you a tease?
她是爱卖♥♥弄
She’s a tease.
我知道 你们能不能停止了
I’m sure. Why don’t you forget it?
你自己知道你爱卖♥♥弄 女孩们都爱卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥
You’re a tease and you know it. All girls are teases.
如果她所做的事会让你兴奋 她才是爱卖♥♥弄
She’s only a tease if what she does gets you hot.
-我没做什么 -所以你才爱卖♥♥弄
-I don’t do anything! -That’s why you’re a tease.
-好 让我问你几个问题 -我什么都告诉你了
-Let me ask you something. -I told you everything.
不 跟你不爱的人睡觉对你没有影响吗
Doesn’t it bother you to sleep around without being in love?
-你不想被尊重吗 -我搞这个不是为了尊重
-Don’t you want respect? -I don’t screw to get respect.
这就是你跟我之间的不同
That’s the difference between you and me.
我希望这不是唯一的差别
That’s not the only difference.
-承认吧 你爱卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥ -我不是
-Face it. You’re a tease. -I’m not a tease!
你当然是 性是你的武器
Sure you are. Sex is your weapon. You said it yourself.
你自己说的 你用性赢得尊重
You use it to get respect.
不 我没这么说 她曲解了我的话
I never said that. She twisted my words around.
-那你用它干什么 -我根本没有用它
-What do you use it for then? -I don’t use it, period!
你是生理上冷感 还是心理上
Oh, are you medically frigid or is it psychological?
我不是这个意思 你们在胡乱指控我
I didn’t mean it that way. You’re putting words into my mouth!
你只要针对问题回答
Just answer the question.
-诚实点吧 -这没什么 是啊 快说吧
-Be honest. -No big deal. Answer it.
-回答问题就好 克莱儿 -跟我们说
-Answer the question, Claire. -Talk to us.
回答问题 别像个蠢货似的
Come on. Answer it.
-很简单 只是个问题 -没有 我从没做过
-It’s only one question. -No! I never did it!
我也从来没有
I never did it either.
我不是性瘾者
I’m not a nymphomaniac.
我倒是个强迫性说谎狂
I’m a compulsive liar.
你是个臭婊♥子♥
You are such a bitch!
你故意这么做要整我
You did that on purpose just to fuck me over.
不过我会做的 如果爱那个人 就没关系
I would do it. If you love someone, it’s okay.
我不能相信你 你太奇怪了
I can’t believe you. You’re so weird.
你一整天没说话 但是一开口
You don’t say anything all day. Then, when you open your mouth…
你对我说了一大堆谎
you unload all these tremendous lies all over me.
你觉得不爽是因为她整到你了
You’re just pissed off because she got
让你承认某件你不敢承认的事
you to admit to something.
好 但我还是觉得很奇怪
Fine, but that doesn’t make it any less bizarre.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章第四公民
下一篇文章铁拳男人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!