有什么好奇怪的 我是说 我们都是怪人
What’s bizarre? We’re all pretty bizarre.
只是有些人 比较会隐藏罢了
Some of us are better at hiding it.
你怎样个奇怪法
How are you bizarre?
他无法为自己着想
He can’t think for himself.
她说的没错
She’s right.
你们知道我为什么来这里吗
Know what I did to get in here?
我用胶带 把赖瑞莱斯特的屁♥股♥黏起来
I taped Larry Lester’s buns together.
那是你干的
That was you?
你认识他
You know him?
是啊 我认识
Yeah, I know him.
你应该知道他身上有多少毛 对吧
Then you know how hairy he is.
当他们扯下胶带
When they pulled the tape off…
毛就被撕下还带着一些皮
most of his hair and some skin came too.
喔 我的妈呀
Oh, my god.
奇怪的是 我是为了我老爸才做的
And the bizarre thing is…that I did it for my old man.
我欺负这可怜的孩子
I tortured this poor kid…
因为我想让我老爸觉得我很酷
because I wanted him to think I was cool.
他总是说
He was always going off about…
他以前在学校时
you know, when he was in school…
他所干的一些野蛮事
all the wild things he used to do.
我感觉他很失望
I got the feeling he was disappointed…
因为我从没在别人身上搞过这些把戏 对吧
that I never cut loose on anyone, right?
所以我坐在更衣室
So I’m sitting in the locker room…
用胶带缠我的膝盖
and I’m taping up my knee…
赖瑞正在脱衣服
and Larry’s undressing…
有两个柜子替我掩护
a couple of lockers down from me.
他有一点…
And he’s kind of…
有一点瘦小 弱不禁风
He’s kind of skinny, weak.
我突然想起我爸
I started thinking about my father…
和他对那些弱者的态度
and his attitude about weakness.
接着下一件事
The next thing I knew…
我跳到他身上 开始戏耍他
I jumped on top of him and started wailing on him.
我的朋友们 只是在一旁笑并帮我加油
My friends just laughed and cheered me on.
然后
And afterwards…
我就坐在维农的办公室
when I was sitting in Vernon’s office…
我能想到的
all I could think about…
只有赖瑞的爸爸
was Larry’s father…
还有赖瑞要回家
and Larry having to go home…
跟家人解释发生了什么事
and explain what happened to him.
这样的羞辱
And the humiliation…
可恨的羞辱他必须承受
the fucking humiliation he must have felt.
这感觉一定很不真实
It must have been unreal.
这种事该怎么道歉
How do you apologize for something like that?
没办法
There’s no way.
这都是因为我和我老爸
It’s all because of me and my old man.
天哪 我真的恨他
god, I fucking hate him.
他就像…
He’s like this…
他就像没良心的机器 我甚至不知该怎么形容
He’s like this mindless machine I can’t relate to anymore.
“安德鲁
“Andrew!
你要成为第一名”
You’ve got to be number one!
“我不能忍♥受任何失败者在这个家
I won’t tolerate any losers in this family.
“紧张没屁用
Your intensity is for shit!
胜利 胜利 胜利”
Win! Win! Win!”
狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
你知道 有时候我希望我膝盖受伤
You know, sometimes, I wish my knee would give.
这样我就再也不用摔角了
Then I wouldn’t be able to wrestle anymore.
他就可以不再管我了
Then he could forget all about me.
我觉得你♥爸♥跟我爸 应该一起去打保龄球
I think your old man and mine should get together and go bowling.
就像我的成绩
Like with my grades…
我感觉…像灵魂出窍
Iike when I…when I…
然后注视我的内心
Iike when I step outside of myself, you know?
然后…我看到自己
And I see me…
我不喜欢我的样子
I don’t like what I see.
我真的不喜欢
I really don’t.
你有什么问题
What’s wrong with you?
你为什么不喜欢自己
Why don’t you like yourself?
听起来很蠢 但是
Sounds stupid, but…
因为我工艺课被当掉了
because I’m failing shop.
我们有项作业
We had this assignment, you know…
要做一只陶土大象
to make this ceramic elephant.
我们有八星期的时间来完成
And, um…we’re supposed to…
然后我们想让它看起来…像个台灯
It was like a lamp.
当你拉象鼻 灯就会亮起来
When you pull the trunk, the light goes on.
但是我的灯没有亮
My light didn’t go on.
我被当掉了
I got an “F” on it.
我这一辈子功课没被当过
I’ve never got an “F” in my life.
我选这门课的时候
When I signed up for the course…
我以为自己很聪明
I thought I was playing it smart.
我想说我要选工艺课
I thought, “I’ll take shop. It’ll be such an easy way…
会很容易维持我的成绩平均分数
to maintain my grade point average.”
你为什么觉得它简单
Why’d you think it’d be easy?
你没看一堆笨学生都选工艺课吗
Have you seen some of the dopes that take shop?
我选工艺课 你真♥他♥妈♥是个白♥痴♥
I take shop. You must be a fucking idiot.
我是个白♥痴♥ 因为我不会做台灯吗
Because I can’t make a lamp?
不 你是个天才 因为你不会做台灯
No, you’re a genius because you can’t make a lamp.
-你对三角函数懂多少 -我懒得鸟它
-What do you know about trigonometry? -I could care less about it.
班德 你知道没有三角函数 就没有工程吗
Without trigonometry, there’d be no engineering.
没有台灯 就没有光
Without lamps, there’d be no light.
好了 你们两个谁也没有比谁好
So neither of you is better…
我可以用脚趾写字
I can write with my toes.
我也可以边吃东西边刷牙
I can also eat, brush my teeth…
-用脚 -在钢琴上弹《真心真意》
-With your feet? -Play the piano.
-我会做意大利面 -你会什么
-I can make spaghetti. -What can you do?
我会用胶带把你们屁♥股♥黏起来
I can, uh, tape all your buns together.
我想看看克莱儿会什么
I want to see what Claire can do.
-我什么都不会 -每个人都有才能
-I can’t do anything. -Everybody can do something.
我会做一件事
There’s one thing I can do.
算了 太难为情了
Forget it. It’s way too embarrassing.
你看过《野生动物王国》影集吗
Ever seen “Wild Kingdom”?
那家伙做那节目就做了30年
He’s been on for 30 years.
好吧
Okay.
你要发誓你不会笑
You have to swear to god you won’t laugh.

Okay.
我不敢相信我在做这个
I can’t believe I’m actually doing this.
哇 真好 你从哪学来的
That’s great! Where’d you learn to do that?
夏令营 七年级时
Camp, seventh grade.
这很棒 克莱儿
That was great, Claire.
我对你的印象完全改观
My image of you is totally blown.
你这浑球 不要这样对她
You’re a shit. Don’t do that to her.
-你对天发誓不会笑的 -我有笑吗
-You swore to god you wouldn’t laugh. -Am I laughing?
你这垃圾
You fucking prick!
你根本不在乎我想什么吧
What do you care what I think?
我连算术都不会 对吧
I don’t even count, right?
我永远消失 也不会影响什么
I could disappear forever and it wouldn’t make any difference.
我甚至在学校根本不存在 记得吗
I may as well not even exist at this school. Remember?
还有你们反正也不喜欢我
And, you, don’t like me anyway.
我有很多痛的感觉跟你一样
I have just as many feelings as you do.
但是当有人在伤口洒盐是很痛的
And it hurts just as much when somebody steps on them.
天啊 你真可悲
god, you’re so pathetic!
请你永远永远
Don’t you ever…
不要拿我来跟你做比较 好吗
ever, compare yourself to me, okay?
你什么都有 我什么都没
You got everything, and I got shit.
他妈的千金小姐
Fucking Rapunzel, right?
你不来学校都要关门了
School would probably shut down if you didn’t show up!
皇后不在
Queenie isn’t here.
我喜欢你的耳环 克莱儿
I like those earrings, Claire.
闭嘴
Shut up.
-这是真的钻石吗 -闭嘴
-Are those real diamonds, Claire? -Just shut up.
我打赌是的
I bet they are.
你自己赚钱买♥♥的…这对耳环吗
Did you work for the money for those?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章第四公民
下一篇文章铁拳男人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!