Think of a card. You got it?
不是
No.
只要我练得次数多了 总会猜到的
If I do it enough, someday it’s gonna work on someone.
到那时就会变成世界上最棒的扑克魔术了
And then it’ll be the best damn card trick in the world.
你们真的没和同一个人合作过两次吗
It’s true you never work with the same crew twice?
是的 该死的 除了…
Well, shit. Except for the…
棒棒?
Bang Bang?
我很喜欢日本漫画
You know, I’m pretty big into anime.
她是我们第5个小妞
She’s our fifth beatle.
她知道所有的细节
She knows the ins and outs.
我知道虽然她说不了几句英语
I don’t think she speaks more than three words of English.
开胃酒
Campari.
因此 她和你还有布鲁姆走到了最后
So, she’s with you and Bloom till the end?
除非有特殊情况
Till the wind changes.
布鲁姆去哪里了
Where is Bloom?
你在这儿啊
There you are.
你躲起来了?
You hiding?
是的
Yep.
我知道了很多
I’ve been learning.
史蒂芬喜欢谈论你
Stephen likes to talk about you.
他告诉你那个山洞的故事了吗
He tell you the cave story?
那是真的吗
Is it true?
他还告诉了你什么
What else did he tell you?
你们小时候一直在流浪
You two kicked around until your early teens
最后去了圣彼得堡糟糕的郊区
Winding up in the grotty outskirts of St. Petersburg,
你们从一个叫钻石狗的老骗子那里学骗术
Where you learned the big con from an old-school grifter named the diamond dog.
那是真的吗
Is that true?
-那是他的名字吗 -是的
– That was his name? – Yep.
他是你们的老师
And he was your mentor.
但故事结局好像并不好
But I get the sense it ended badly.
史蒂芬用一把古董剑刺瞎了他的眼睛
Stephen took his eye out with an antique rapier.
他为什么这么做
Why did he do that?
布鲁姆兄弟想靠自己生活
The brothers Bloom lit out on their own
想像一个绅士骗子那样靠自己发财
To make their fortune as gentleman thieves.
听起来很浪漫
Sounds romantic.
本来就是
It does.
你不明白我哥哥做的事
You don’t understand what my brother does.
他的骗局就像以前俄♥国♥人写小说那样
He writes his cons the way dead Russians write novels,
有主题有内涵的象征主义 也有垃圾的地方
With thematic arcs and embedded symbolism and shit.
他把我描述成脆弱的反英雄
And he wrote me as the vulnerable antihero.
那就是你想吻我的原因吗
And that’s why you think you wanna kiss me.
只不过是一场骗局
It’s a con.
我要疯了
I’m going nuts.
还有一对2
There’s the big two.
我们错过了日出
We missed the sunrise.
本来那是很美好的
That would have been nice.
是厕所吗
Is this the bathroom?
不 是骆驼
No. This is camels.
等会儿 我要尿尿
Hold on, I must make piss.
至少你是诚实的 好吧 我们这样吧
At least you’re honest. All right, let’s do this.
让我们记下来 首先你说
Let’s just get it done. So, first you say,
“我不想干了 史蒂芬 我退出” 然后我说…
“I’m quitting, Stephen. I’m out.” Then I say…
-我们再来一次 -“再来一次”
– Do we have to go through this again? – “Go through this again?”
然后你穿上你的外套
And then you make a show of putting on your jacket,
然后说”不 我这次是认真的 史蒂芬”
And you say, ” No, I mean it this time, Stephen.”
“这次 我真的不干了”
“This time, I’m really out.”
然后你说 “我们去喝一杯吧”
And then you say, “Let’s have a drink,”
“布鲁姆 早上你就会想通了”
“And in the morning, Bloom, you’ll have come to your senses.”
那假血还有一个重大的设计缺陷
It’s a major design flaw in fake blood, by the way.
-“然后我们还会继续” -真血会变成棕色的…
– “And we’ll be moving on.” – Real blood turns brown…
-听我说 史蒂芬 我… -…在半个小时后
– Listen to me, Stephen. I… -…after half an hour.
这瓶威士忌比你的西装值钱多了
This Scotch cost more than your suit.
听我说
Listen to me.
这瓶子在诺曼底曾挡过一颗子弹
The flask stopped a bullet in Normandy.
听着
Listen!
该死的
Holy shit.
那是我最近爱上的骆驼
That’s my new favorite camel.
我恨你 知道吗
I hate you. Okay?
上帝啊 我不能再做这个了
Oh, God, I can’t do this anymore.
我不能再引起自认为认识我的人的注意了
I can’t wake up next to another person who thinks they know me.
我已经35岁了 我不想…
And I’m 35 years old. I don’t…
我无能 我是一个废物
I’m useless. I’m crippled.
我不想…
I don’t…
我一生扮演的角色都不是那个本来的我
I’ve only ever lived life through these roles that aren’t me,
都是你为我设计的
That are written for me by you.
告诉我你到底要什么
Tell me what you want.
为什么要我一直在你所设计的角色中
Why? So you can write me a role in a story where I get it?
你还是不明白
You’re not listening to me!
我要一些真实的东西
I want a real thing.
我想要…
I want a…
我只是想要…想要…
I just… I want… I… want…
你想要个不是被设计的人生
You want an unwritten life.
我想要个不被设计的人生
I want an unwritten life.
我要走了
I’m going away,
去你和棒棒
Somewhere where you and Bang Bang
都找不到我的地方
Won’t even be able to track me down.
不要再劝我回来了 好吗 我不会再去骗人了
So don’t try it, Okay? No more stories.
我爱你 再见
I love you. Goodbye.
3个月后 黑山(南斯拉夫一地区)
你是怎么找到我的
How’d you find me?
棒棒
Bang Bang.
她是怎么发现我的
How’d she find me?
最近怎么样
How you been?
很好
Great.
过去的3个月我想了很多
I’ve been doing a lot of thinking the past three months,
我得出一个结论 你还不想退出
And I’ve come to the conclusion that you don’t want out.
你觉得你想退出 但你并没有
You think you do, but you don’t.
过来 我给你看点东西
Hey, come here. I wanna show you something.
我不干了 史蒂芬
I’m quit, Stephen.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
新泽西
New Jersey.
我得拿上大衣
Let me grab my coat.
这是什么地方
So, where are we?
东海岸最大的私人寓所
The largest private residence on the eastern seaboard,
我们最终的目标人物的家
Home of our final mark.
她爸爸是石油大亨 赫斯特那种规模的
Daddy was an oil tycoon, a Hearst type,
建了这栋豪♥宅♥来彰显身份
Built a xanadu to match,
结果却在猎鹌鹑的时候死了
Then died hunting quail.
妈妈和一种我叫不上名来的病魔
Mom followed into the hereafter two years ago,
抗争了10年后 也在2年前归西了
After 10 years of fighting a disease that I can’t even pronounce.
谢谢 留下她一人在这个荒唐的庄园里
Thank you. Leaving our sucker all alone on this ludicrous estate
和一笔多得吓人的流动资产
With an insane amount of very liquid assets.
那究竟是什么 我们在机场附近吗 什么声音
What the hell is that? what are we, near an airport? What is that?
快躲起来
Duck.
到底是什么啊
What the hell?
我们走
Get the car.
-布鲁姆 -不骗女人 我的原则
– Bloom. – No women. One rule.
你知道的 我们不骗女人
You know we don’t do women.
这不是道德问题 或者说根本就不是个问题
And it’s not a morality thing or a thing.
这是…不管是什么 有没关系
It’s… whatever it is, it doesn’t matter what it is,
这是我们的原则
It’s just our rule.
那我们…这是78年的凯迪拉克吗
so what are we… is this a ’78 Caddy?
很有争议的选择啊
Controversial choice.
我不干 好吗
So no, is what I’m saying, all right?
无论如何 我不干了
I’m quits, anyway.
我要回黑山喝酒去
I’ll be in Montenegro, drinking.
佩内洛普·司丹普 33岁
Ah, Penelope Stamp, 33.
她所有的时间都待在家里
Lived at home her whole life.
一个大门不出二门不迈 富得流油的怪女人
An eccentric shut-in rich bitch?
我对你没有帮助
You’re not helping your case.
她很无聊 好像雪地里的种子一样
She’s bored. She’s a little seed in the snow.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!