Right?
天啊,减速,沃尔特,沃尔特,沃尔特
God, slow down. Walt, Walt, Walt.
– 怎么了? – 那是弗雷迪·约翰逊
– What? – That’s Freddy Johnson.
他的名字在我的名单上,知道吗?
His name is on my list, okay?
我认识他很久了 让我来解决他
I’ve known him all my life. Let me take him down.
好的,听着,他是木匠
Okay, listen. He works with carpenters.
偷过东西,他总是我 第一个想到的人,知道吗?
He steals. His name came up from all my sources.
你看好了
Watch this.
不管你准备好没有,我来了
Ready or not, here I come.
离我远点,德雷克
Get away from me, Drake.
你对于昨天发生的盗窃事件了解多少?
What do you know about the finishing tools stolen yesterday?
– 我不知道你在说什么 – 那你跑什么?
– I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Why are you running?
– 因为你是个疯子 – 嘿,让他起来
– Because you’re an insane person. – Hey, let him up.
等一下,等一下,等一下
One second, one second,
听着,我知道你知道的
Look, I know that you know. Even if you didn’t do it…
即使不是你做的,你也最好交代 不然我会给你好看
you better start talking, Freddy, or I’m gonna mess you up.
我什么也不知道
I don’t know anything.
弗雷迪,你知道我能做什么
Freddy, you know what I can do.
好的,好的,好的
Okay, okay, okay.
你知道图林根兄弟,对吧?
You know the Thuringer brothers, right?
是的,他们在名单上 他们在名单上
Yeah. They’re on the list.
是的,是他们干的
Yeah. They took them.
你知道他们做了什么吗?
Do you know what they did with them?
– 我也是刚听说的 – 听谁说的?
– I just heard about it. – From who?
我不能说,但这消息很可靠
I can’t say, but it’s solid.
他们说图林根兄弟谈到了它
They said the Thuringer brothers were talking about it, laughing, even.
甚至还大笑来着
他们是在哪里偷的?
Where did they steal them?
酒馆?
A tavern?
好的,放了他,德雷克
Okay, let him go, Drake.
– 如果你撒谎… – 我只是听说
– If you’re lying… – I’m just saying what I heard.
现在我能走了吗,警官?
Can I go now, officer?
真好笑,弗雷迪,是的
Funny, Freddy. Yeah.
当我们到了那之后 要我负责谈吗?
So, when we get there, should I do the talking?
不,沃尔特,让我去谈,好吗?
No, Walt, let me do the talking, okay?
我了解这些家伙 他们吓不到我
I know these guys, and they don’t scare me.
只是第一个家伙…
Well, it’s just that first guy…
是的,好的,我犯错误
Yeah, okay, that threw me off…
是因为我以为 我知道那家伙是谁
because I thought I knew who the guy was and it turned out to be another guy.
结果证明我认错人了
这一次我绝对能行,好吗?
This one, I’m on it, I got it, okay?
就在这边停车
Just pull down this little alley, right here.
好的,到了,很好
All right, there you go. Okay.
好吧
Okay.
呆在车里
Stay in the car.
我是认真的
I mean it.
这些人很迟钝,知道吗?
These guys are slow. All right?
他们是真的傻瓜
They’re dimwits, really.
他们甚至会起诉自己
They’ll indict themselves.
– 嘿,德雷克,你好吗? – 嗨,德雷克
– Hey, Drake, how you doing? – Hi, Drake.
沃尔特,这两位是塔克和特劳特
Walt, this is Tucker and Trout.
这位是沃尔特
This is Walt.
就是你们偷的工具箱的主人
This is the guy whose toolbox you stole.
什么?
What?
各位,我们有可靠的证据表明
Guys, we have refutable evidence…
你们偷了他的工具箱 爽快承认了吧
that you took the guy’s toolbox. Just own up.
我不想惹麻烦 但我需要我的工具
I don’t want any trouble, but I need my tools.
嘿,德雷克,你又嗑药了吗?
Hey, Drake, are you on meth again?
塔克,别扯开话题,好吗?
Tucker, don’t change the subject, okay?
是的,我嗑药了,好吗?
Yes, I’m on meth, okay?
但那和我们谈的事情无关
That has nothing to do with what we’re talking about.
搞什么?
What the hell?
– 我们有直接的目击者 – 不,我们没有
– We have it from a direct witness… – We don’t have a direct witness.
我们都听到了 他就是直接的目击者
We heard it. He was a direct witness…
– 不,德雷克,他撒谎 – 他没撒谎,就是他们偷的
– No, Drake, he was lying. – He wasn’t lying. These guys stole it.
现在该谈真的了,知道吗?
– And it’s about to get real, all right? – I’ve had enough of this, Drake.
我受够了,德雷克
嗨,妈妈
Hi, Mom.
是的,一切都很好
Yeah. Everything’s fine.
真的没什么
Nothing, really.
是的,我们拿了文件 然后去了教堂
Yeah, we took the papers out and went to church.
是的,我会告诉爸爸,好的
Yeah, I’ll tell Dad. Okay.
好的
All right.
我也爱你,再见
I love you, too. Bye.
好的
Okay.
各位,我们都冷静一下
Guys, let’s all take a breath here.
– 特劳特,把枪放下 – 什么?
– Trout, put the gun away. – What?
你看不出这家伙受伤了吗?
Can’t you see this guy’s hurting?
对德雷克客气点
And be nice to Drake.
很显然他有自己的问题要处理
He’s got his own problems, obviously.
你应该更清楚
You know better.
– 很抱歉 – 是的,你应该抱歉,应该抱歉
– I’m sorry. – Yeah, you will be. Okay?
德雷克,结束了
Drake, it’s over.
– 我们抓了他们的现行 – 不,不是的
– We got them dead to rights. – No, not really.
好的,你知道,嘿,特劳特 我才不管你拿了枪没有,我要找找
Okay, hey, Trout, I don’t care if you have a gun, I’m gonna look around.
– 德雷克 – 用枪指着我,我不在乎
– Drake. – Point a gun at me. I don’t care.
嗨,被偷的商品,你们好
Hi, stolen merchandise. Hello.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我真的不太了解德雷克
I don’t really know Drake.
你知道,我是说
You know, I mean…
他完全不像是个吸了毒的人
he seems pretty decent for a stoner.
是的,没错
Yeah, he is.
我们爱德雷克
We love Drake…
他只是有时候会有 一些很有趣的想法
but he just gets some funny ideas sometimes.

Hey.

Hi.
德雷克?
Drake?
嘿,来吧
Hey, come on.
我们送你回家
We’ll take you home.
是的,德雷克,我们想送你回去
Yeah, Drake. We wanna take you.
是他们干的,我知道是他们干的
They did it. I know they did.
不,他们没有偷我的工具
No, they didn’t steal my tools.
好的,那就是他们中的一个…
Okay, well, then, one of these other people…
不,德雷克,这次我们真的结束了
No, Drake. This time we’re really done.
我送你回家
I’m taking you home.
我只想帮你
I just wanted to help.
我们知道
We know that.
没多少人会像你这样 帮助我们至此
Not many people would’ve done what you just did for us.
没错,大部分人甚至 管都不想管,知道吗?
That’s right. Most people can’t even be bothered, you know?
而我关心的太多了
And I… I care too much.
那就是我的问题所在
That’s my problem.
这是一种负担 也是一种美德,你懂吗?
It’s a burden and it’s a virtue, you know?
重要的是你尽力了
Well, the important thing is, you tried your best…
我们很感谢你
and we appreciate that.
对吧,安东尼?
Don’t we, Anthony?
是的,我们真的很感谢你 尽力帮助我们
Yeah, we really appreciate how much you tried your best.
是的,伙计,因为那就是我的风格
Yeah, man, ’cause that’s the story of my life…
我总是很尽力,知道吗?
is I always, I always try my best, you know?
所以我经常惹麻烦
And that’s where I get in trouble.
有一次,你会喜欢这个故事的
This one time… You’ll like this.
有一个女士
There was this lady…
她的祖母曾做了一些德式苹果煎饼
her grandmother made these German apple pancakes.
她也想学着做 但是找不到食谱
She wanted this recipe, she couldn’t find it…
所以我登陆了一个叫做 “风暴前线”的网站
so I go, there’s a website, it’s called “Stormfront”…
那就像是一个新纳粹分子的集中地
and it’s like a neo-Nazi site.
但我不是新纳粹分子 但是我认为既然是”德式苹果煎饼”
I’m not a neo-Nazi, but I figured “German apple pancakes”…
也许他们能知道怎么做
maybe they’d have these old things.
所以我开始在上面发帖
So I started posting on there…
然后我就接到了FBI打来的电♥话♥
and the next thing I know, I get this call from the FBI…
好的,好的
All right. All right.
那很有趣,伙计们,很有趣
That was fun, guys. That was fun.
呃…
你知道,你该不会有几美元零钱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!