start their own pack, just like we did.
这是我们的天性
It’s our nature.
没门 不可能
No way. Not happening!
一家人要在一起才会更强大
The pack is stronger together.
真棒 你做到了
Yes! You did it!
小伊才不会离开我们 不会的
Eep would never leave us. No.
说的好像小伊 算了吧
Like Eep would ever… Come on.
不 不要
No. No!
一家人要在一起
Pack stays together.
小伊 小伊 你醒着吗
Eep. Eep, are you awake?
是啊
Yeah.
等一下 我这就过来
Hold on. I’m coming over.
嘿 外婆
Oh. Hey, Gran.
-嗨 -嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
他能听到我们说话吗
Can he hear us?
不会 他睡觉很沉的 什么都听不到
Nah. Once he’s out, he’s out.
-嘿 -嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
不不 这个”嘿”是提问的意思
No, no. This is a “hey” with a question. Um…
那个 我在想
So, uh, I was thinking…
那不是我的手
That’s not my hand.
好吧
Anyway, uh…
我睡不着 我在想明天
I couldn’t sleep. I was thinking about Tomorrow.
我们的明天
Our Tomorrow.
我们的明天 你什么意思
Our Tomorrow? What do you mean?
我的意思是
What I mean is, um,
也许我们的明天
maybe our Tomorrow is different
和这个家族的其他人不一样
than the rest of… of the pack’s.
也许我们的明天是属于我们自己的地方
Maybe our Tomorrow is a place of our own, you know?
像个家一样 只有我们两个的家
Like a home. Just the two of us.
只有我们两个吗
Just the two of us?
盖伊 我会很想念我的家人的
Hmm. Guy, I’d really miss my family.
但那听起来太棒了
But that does sound amazing!
一个属于我们自己的地方吗
A place of our own?
我们的家吗
Our home?
我们的家里可以有花吗
Ooh! Can our home have flowers?
当然 还有蝴蝶
Sure can. And butterflies.
加上一条潺潺的美丽溪流
And a sweet, babbling brook?
以及隐私
And privacy.
什么是”隐私”
Ooh! What’s “privacy”?
意思是 你可以只闻你想闻的脚
It means you only smell the feet you wanna smell.
所以
So, um…
你 小伊·安珀·克鲁德
do you, Eep Amber Crood,
你愿意和我共度明天吗
think you could spend your Tomorrow with me?
我愿意
I do.
我要去睡了 我会梦到我们的家的
I’m going to fall asleep and dream about our home.
-晚安 盖伊 -晚安 小伊
– Good night, Guy. – Good night, Eep.
只有他们两个吗
Just the two of them?
又是耳语又是亲吻 扰乱我宝贝女儿的心
Warping my baby’s mind with whispers and kisses.
“阿瓜能听到我们说话吗” 当然
“Can Grug hear us?” Oh yeah,
阿瓜听着呢 全都听到了
Grug hears. Grug hears all.
你们说的那些只属于你们两个的地方
All about your private two-person house of Tomorrow,
还有耳语啊 亲吻啊 潺潺的美丽溪流啊
whispering, kissing, butter-babble-brooking.
那他妈的是什么
What the heck is that?
桑克
Thunk,
别叫了
make it stop.
再睡一会
Hit snooze!
别叫了 肚肚
Stop it, tummy.
又是一个美丽的清晨
Another glorious morning.
你说什么 你想玩吗
What’s that? You wanna play?
叼回来 伙计
Go get it, boy!
不 仙蒂
No, Sandy!
妈 仙蒂又去抢道格拉斯的棍子了
Mom! Sandy’s fetching Douglas’s stick again.
那是什么声音
Uh, what’s that?
作战队形
Kill circle!
把保险栓拿掉 宝贝
Safety off, babe.
谢啦
Thanks.
今天是个赴死的好日子
Today is a good day to die!
大家 你们绝对猜不到我找
Hey, everyone! You’ll never guess what I fo…
对不起 亲爱的
Oops. Sorry, honey.
我们以为你是捕猎者要杀我们呢
We thought you were a predator trying to kill us.
不 永远不要为有效的作战队形而道歉
No, never apologize for an effective kill circle.
你们得来看看这个 快跟我来 这边
You have to come see this. Follow me! Come on. This way.
太棒了 你们会喜欢的
Yes! You’re gonna love it!
那是什么
What is that?
我从没见过这样的东西
I’ve never seen anything like it.
妈 这是什么 让它走开
What is it, Mom? Make it leave.
这里让我有种感觉
There’s something about this.
我觉得这里是世界的尽头
I think it’s… the end of the world.
看来我什么都见识过了
Looks like I’ve seen it all.
好了我该上路了
Well, that’s it for me.
我很高兴是你来送我 大猫
I’m glad it’s you, Chunky.
这不是尽头
It’s not the end.
这只是开始
It’s just the beginning.
欢迎来到我们的明天
Welcome to our Tomorrow!
瞧瞧这些食物
Look at all this food!
盖伊 你看到了吗
Guy, are you seeing this?
你真是史上最棒的老爸 我们开吃吧
You’re the best dad ever! Let’s eat!
等一下 桑克
One moment, Thunk.
在我们开吃前 我想说几句
Before we eat, I’d like to say a few words.
用这面旗来标记我发现我们新家的这一天
Let this flag mark the day I discovered our home,
满是花朵与蝴蝶
filled with flowers, and butterflies,
还有潺潺的美丽溪流
and a sweet, babbling brook.
在这里 你所有的需求都会被满足
Here, right here, all your needs will be met…
-我饿了 -马上就好
– I’m hungry! – In a minute!
冲啊 他没在看我们
Go now! He’s not looking.
马上 马上 马上就好
Just a minute. Just a minute. One minute.
不不不 等等 等一下
No, no, no. Wait, wait. Just wait.
这里是我们的家 一个我们将
This is our home, a place we’ll always
永远在一起的地方
be together forever and ever,
不用谢
and you’re welcome!
我做到了
I did this.
问题解决了
Problem solved.
食物
Food!
这些食物长得排排整齐是不是有些奇怪
Isn’t it strange how this food grows in perfectly straight ro…
我不想再吃东西了
I don’t feel like eating anymore.
妈 我是不是病了
Mom, am I sick?
不 亲爱的 你是饱了
No, honey. You’re full.
饱了感觉怪怪的
Full feels weird.
我一口也吃不下了
I can’t eat another bite.
等下
Wait.
我还能吃
Yes, I can.
香 蕉 蕉
Buh-nah-nuh.
香蕉
Banana?
在很久很久以前 我尝过一根
I tasted one once, long, long ago.
那是一个夏天 阳光温暖地洒在我的肩上
It was summer. The sun was warm on my shoulders.
鲜花盛开着
Flowers were in high bloom.
我还只是个毛头小子
I was just a cub.
我一口就把那根香蕉吞了
Well, I ate that banana in one bite.
然后从那之后 我没有一天
And ever since, a day hasn’t gone by
不在想着它
without me thinking about it.
那是什么味道 父亲 那是什么味道
What was it like, Father? What was it like?
无法用语言描述 桑克
No words can describe it, Thunk.
没有语言能描述出它的美妙
No words are good enough.
我们知道了老爸 快把香蕉摘下来
We get it, Dad. Just grab the banana!
来吧 宝贝
Come here, sweet thing.
你们听到了吗
Do you guys hear that?
那是什么
What is that?
发生了什么 我看不到
What’s happening? I can’t see.
它们在接近
It’s getting closer!
作战队形
Kill circle?
有东西翻墙过来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!