You’ve reached Doug. Sorry I missed your call.
你好 我是道格 很抱歉我现在不能接电♥话♥
Please leave a name and number and I’ll get back to you.
请留下姓名和号♥码 我会尽快回复
Hi, you’ve reached Dr. Stuart Price with Divine Dentistry.
你好 我是首席牙医斯图亚特·普瑞斯
Please leave a message after…
请在响声后留言
Hey, this is Phil.
嗨 我是菲尔 留不留言随便你
Leave me a message or don’t. Do me a favor, don’t text me. It’s gay.
留不留言随便你 拜托 别给我发短♥信♥ 我讨厌短♥信♥
Anything? I tried them all.
怎么了 每个电♥话♥我都打了
It keeps going straight to voicemail.
可都是留言信箱
Well, there has to be an explanation.
他们应该说一声的
Sweetie, it’s Vegas. You lose track of time in casinos.
宝贝 那可是维加斯 一进赌场就没有时间的概念了
There’s no windows, there’s no clocks. He’s probably on a heater.
那没有窗户 连块表都没有 他也许坐在暖气边上
And you never walk away from the table when you’re on a heater.
你要是坐在暖气边上就不想动了
You do if you’re getting married.
都要结婚的人了 还会那么干吗?
Hello? Ahem, Tracy, it’s Phil.
你好 崔西 我是菲尔
Phil, where the hell are you guys?
菲尔 你们死哪去了
I’m freaking out.
我要发火了
Yeah, listen.
听我说…
We fucked up.
我们搞砸了
What are you talking about? The bachelor party, the whole night. It…
什么意思 昨晚有个单身派对 我们玩了个通宵
Things got out of control, uh…
但这次有点玩大了
…and we lost Doug.
我们把道格弄丢了
What? We can’t find Doug.
什么 道格不见了
What are you saying, Phil? We’re getting married in five hours.
菲尔 有没有搞错 婚礼就剩5个小时了
Yeah.
是啊
That’s not gonna happen.
事情本不该这样的
To my left a little.
往左一点
Thank you.
谢谢
Okey-dokey.
搞定
Whoa, watch it, pervert! Alan, he’s just doing your inseam.
你干毛呢! 艾伦 他只是想量一下裤线
He’s getting very close to my shaft. All done. You can change now.
他都快量到我的老二了 好了 你可以动了
Right. Thanks, Floyd. Thank you very much.
弗雷德 谢谢你 非常感谢
All right, buddy, we should get a move on.
好了 伙计 动作快点
You know, Doug, I was thinking…
道格 我在想…
If you wanna go to Vegas without me, that is totally cool, you know?
如果你不带我去维加斯 我也完全没意见
What are you talking about?
说什么呢
You know, Phil and Stu, they’re your buddies, and it’s your bachelor party.
菲尔和斯图都是你的死党 再说这是你的单身派对
Come on, Alan. Those two love you.
别这样 艾伦 他们两个喜欢你
And also, I don’t want you to feel like you have to hold back…
我也不想让你因为你小舅子在那
…because your wife’s brother’s there. I just…
就不能尽情的玩
It’s not like that.
不是…
It’s not like that. I already told you, Alan.
不是那样 我都说了 艾伦
Okay? We’re just spending the night in Vegas. It’s no big deal.
我们只在维加斯呆一个晚上 没什么大不了的
Besides, you’re not just my wife’s brother, you’re my brother now.
而且你不仅是我小舅子 现在也是我的好兄弟了
I want you to know, Doug, I’m a steel trap.
道格 我希望你知道 我嘴很严
Whatever happens tonight, I will never, ever, ever, speak a word of it.
不管今晚发生什么 我都不会说出去
Okay. Yeah, I got it. Thank you. I don’t think that…
我明白 谢谢 其实不用那么…
Seriously. I don’t care what happens.
老实说 我不在乎在那儿会发生什么
I don’t care if we kill someone. What?
就算我们杀个人我也无所谓 什么
You heard me. It’s Sin City.
那可是罪恶之城
I won’t tell a soul.
我不会告诉任何人
Okay. I got it.
行了 我知道了
Thank you. No, thank you.
谢谢 应该谢你才对
I love you so much.
超爱你
Ha. I knew it. Dad.
我早知道 爸
Oh, stop it, I’m just jerking around.
别搞了 我就是随便乱晃一下
Alan, put some pants on. You have weird legs.
艾伦 穿条裤子 你的腿够奇怪的
Yes, Daddy.
好的 爸爸
His legs look fine, Dad. Oh, please.
他的腿还可以 爸 拜托
He has his mother’s legs. It’s just freaky.
他的腿像他妈 真够畸形的
Alan, I’m just teasing. You have wonderful legs.
艾伦 我逗你玩呢 你的腿特赞
They’re better than your mother’s. They’re beautiful.
绝对比你♥妈♥的♥好看 美♥腿♥来的
Can you believe this? Just two more days.
你相信吗 还有两天
I know. You getting nervous?
我知道 你紧张吗
You wanna back out? Shut up.
打算跑路吗 闭嘴
Just tell me. Oh. Mm.
直接说吧
You know, I don’t need to go to Vegas. It’s dumb.
你知道 我不需要去维加斯 那挺傻的
It’s not dumb. It’s one night. Have fun, you deserve it.
不傻啊 就一晚上 找点乐子 你应该的
I know, but we should have gone last weekend.
我知道 可是我们应该上周末去的
We have so much to do. L… I’m gonna cancel.
我还有很多事要做 我得取消
My brother packed his bag two weeks ago. You’re not canceling.
我哥两星期前就打包好了 你现在要取消
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
Two weeks? Yeah, he’s excited.
两星期前 他特兴奋
Thanks again for bringing him, by the way.
另外 谢谢你能带他去
You don’t need to thank me, it’s nothing. He’s a cool guy.
不用谢我 没什么 他挺酷的
It’s not nothing and he’s not a cool guy…
你不用一定带他 他也不酷
…so thank you.
所以谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, Sid.
嘿 希德
I just wanted to thank you guys again for everything you’re doing this weekend.
我想再感谢一次你们给我安排的这个周末
We couldn’t be more excited. Ah, that’s great.
我们已经兴奋道不行了 太好了
Yeah, okay. You love us and we love you. Terrific.
好啊 我们相亲相爱 很好
So talk to me about Vegas.
给我讲讲维加斯啊
Uh… It should be pretty mellow. Mmhm.
应该挺爽的 恩
Do some gambling, maybe catch some rays, have a few laughs.
小赌一下 晒晒太阳 开心一下
Yeah, some laughs. I got you.
恩恩 开心一下 瞭了
How you getting out there?
你怎么去
Uh, we’re gonna take my car. Gonna pick up my friends after this.
驾我的车 然后接上我朋友一起去
Prius? You’re taking a Prius to Vegas? Yeah.
丰田 你开丰田去维加斯 对啊
You know, when you go to Vegas…
你去维加斯就得有个去维加斯的样子
…you gotta go to Vegas.
你可以开这个去维加斯
No. Sid.
不 希德
Really? Come on, we’re family now.
真的吗 过来 我们现在是一家人了
You sure? I mean, you love this car. Doug, it’s just a car.
你确定 这可是你的爱车 道格 车再好不也只是部车
Just make sure to put some Armor All on the tires so the sand doesn’t seep in.
不过你到那以后 最好装个挡泥板 这样沙子就不会钻进轮胎里了
Absolutely. That’s easy.
绝对装 没问题
Oh, and, uh, don’t let Alan drive, because there’s something wrong with him.
别让艾伦开 他脑子秀逗了
Understood.
明白
Oh, and Phil either. I don’t like him.
也别让菲尔开 我不喜欢他
I will be the only one driving this car. I promise.
除了我谁都不会碰它 我保证
Good.
很好
Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
记住 维加斯发生的事情只会留在维加斯
Except for herpes. That shit’ll come back with you.
除了长疱疹 那玩意可是会跟着你回来
All right. Hold on. I still need some of your permission slips…
等一下 谁还没交家长许可条
…and $90 for the field trip to the Griffith Observatory next weekend.
下星期参观格里菲斯天文台要加90块钱
Pay now, or forever regret missing out on the experience of a lifetime, guys.
现在就付钱 错过了会抱憾终生的
You’re good, you got it.
做得好 你交了
Thanks, Mr. Wenneck. Thank you. Hey.
谢谢你 维尼克先生 谢谢你
You really came through, thank you.
你真的来了 谢谢
Whoa, Max. What gives? What, no planetarium?
嗨 马♥克♥思♥ 怎么 不去天文馆啦
My mom won’t give me the money. I’m grounded.
我妈不给钱 我被关禁闭了
Well, how much you got on you? I don’t know.
你身上有多少钱 我不知道
Like, 20 bucks.
可能 20块吧
Well, give me the 20 and I’ll cover the rest.
你给群殴20 我帮你付剩下的
Really? Yeah. Well, we’ll talk about it.
真的吗 恩 我们以后再讲
But give me the 20 so I know you’re serious.
不过先给我20 我知道你特想去
Cool. Thanks, Mr. Wenneck. Yeah.
行 谢谢您 维尼克先生 恩
Ahem, do you have to park so close?
非得停得这么近吗
Yeah. What’s wrong? I shouldn’t be here.
怎么了 我们不该来这
Why is that, Alan?
艾伦 为什么
I’m not supposed to be within 200 feet of a school.
我不想待在方圆200英尺有学校的的地方
What? Or a Chuck E. Cheese.
什么 查克芝士儿童餐厅也很讨厌
Mr. Wenneck, I was… It’s the weekend.
维克尼先生 我 今天是周末
I don’t know you. You do not exist.
我就当做没看到你
Shit.
妈的
Nice car. Yeah.
车不错啊 是啊
I’m driving. Whoa, no chance, buddy…
我要开车了 没门 老兄
Don’t step… God. Watch the leath…
不要踩 天哪 看着点那个皮…
Shut up and drive before these nerds ask me another question.
闭嘴赶快开车 要不这些小鬼又该缠着我了
Animal. Who’s this?
动物 这是谁的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!