for a really, really long time.
不敢相信他们居然还留着这些旧相册
Ah. I can’t believe they kept these old picture albums.
这是贝特曼一家
That’s the Bettermans.
这是我妈 这是我爸 这是我
Okay, this is my mom, this is my dad, and that’s me.
我知道 那时候我很瘦
Yeah, I get it. I was skinny.
这地方很棒吧 皮带猴
It’s pretty great here, huh, Belt?
那是我爸吗 掩护我
Is that my dad? Hide me!
贝特曼先生吗
Mr. Betterman?
什么贝特曼先生
“Mr. Betterman”?
只是盖伊 你好啊 盖伊
It’s just Guy. Hi, Guy!
嗨 帅哥
Hey, you.
-你去哪了 -带大猫兜风去了
– Where’d you go? – Took Chunky for a joyride.
-兜风 -兜风
– Joyride! – Joyride?
我们跳来跳去
We rolled the death…
-在围墙外 -大猫
– Outside the wall. – …cat!
你带晓晓在围墙外面
You took Dawn for a joyride
-兜风吗 -对啊
– outside the wall? – Yeah.
贝特曼夫妇不想让晓晓去围墙外面
The Bettermans don’t want Dawn outside the wall.
他们搭建围墙是有原因的
They built the wall for a reason,
为了保证大家的安全
you know, to keep everyone safe.
盖伊 放松点
Guy, relax.
是啊 盖伊 没什么大不了的
Yeah, Guy, take it down low.
她怎么了
What’s wrong with her?
只是中了蜂毒之后的正常反应
It’s just a reaction to the bee venom.
-蜂毒 -蜂毒
– Bee venom? – Bee venom!
这什么
What the…
-只是被蜜蜂小蛰了一下 -小吗
– It’s just a little bee sting. – “Little”?
你没资格管我
Hey, you’re not the boss of me.
这是很严重的
This is a very severe
小伊 这是很严重的蜂蛰伤
Eep, this is a very severe bee sting!
-这是很严重的蜂蛰伤 -她没事
– “This is a very severe bee sting.” – She’s fine.
不不 她不太好
No, no. She’s not fine.
-我没事 -晓晓
– I’m fine. – Dawn!
小伊 这样一点也不好 她可能受了重伤
Eep, that was not smart. She could have been seriously hurt.
你需要反思一下你做的这些事
You gotta think about these things!
你为什么表现出这副样子 你喜欢冒险
Why are you acting like this? You like adventures.
不不 我喜欢活着 现在情况不同了
No! No. I like not dying. Things are different now.
但她需要出去看看
But she needed to get out.
她就和以前的我一样 这里是她的洞穴
She’s just like me. This is her cave!
不 她跟你不一样 这里不是她的洞穴
No, she’s not like you. This is not her cave!
她不是洞穴妹
She’s not a cave girl.
洞穴妹
“Cave girl”?
他说洞穴妹是什么意思
What does he mean by “cave girl”?
我让他看看什么是洞穴妹
I’ll give him a cave girl!
我相信你们都很有食欲
I trust you’ve all brought your appetites.
霍普大厨辛苦了一整天
Chef Hope’s been working hard all day.
这个真好吃 贝特曼妈妈
This is so good, Mrs. Better-mom.
你吃的是插花
You’re eating the flower arrangement.
阿瓜 乌格 你们要吃点什么
Uh, Grug, Ugga, what can we offer you?
我们没事
Ah, we’re good.
我们在来的路上吃了点东西
Yeah, we ate a little something on the way over.
哎呦 原谅我
Oops. Pardon me.
好吧
Okay.

Oh, look!
盖伊和晓晓在那儿
Oh! Guy and Dawn are here…
在一起
…together.
你能做到吗
You good to do this?
只要不让大家看到你的巨手
Just try to keep your giant hand out of sight.
明白
Gotcha!
欢迎 小伊 你的座位在这 外婆的
Oh, welcome, Eep. Your seat is over here, next to…
旁边
Gran.
我们的事没完 你叫我洞穴妹
We’re not done. You called me a cave girl.
但你确实住在洞穴里啊
But y-y-you are a cave girl.
但你说的洞穴妹 可是个贬义词
But you said “cave girl” like it’s a bad thing.
原始人有什么问题吗 盖伊
What’s wrong with cave people, Guy?
原始人没什么不好
There’s nothing wrong with cave people.
需要我给你拿条毛巾或者餐具什么的吗
Can I get you a towel or a utensil or something?
我很好
I’m good.
你为什么要这副样子
Why are you acting like this?
我只是要表现的像个洞穴妹 盖伊
I’m just acting like a cave girl, Guy.
但我想你现在已经对这些不满意了
But I guess that’s not good enough for you anymore.
我可从来没说过
I never said that.
阿瓜 让我们趁这个时候谈谈你的好主意
Grug, let’s take this moment to talk about your great idea.
什么
Uh, what?
阿瓜认为 而且我也同意
Grug felt, and I concurred,
盖伊应该跟他的同类 现代人在一起
that Guy should be with his kind of people, evolved people.
小伊应该和她的同类在一起
And Eep should stay with her kind.
-因此我们做了交易 -你再说一遍
– So we made a deal. – Say again?
-什么交易 -他的交易
– What deal? – His deal!
-你的主意 -是你的主意吗
– Your idea. – Your idea?
盖伊和我们在一起 小伊和她家人在一起
Guy stays with us, and Eep stays with her pack.
是阿瓜说的 不是我
Grug’s words, not mine.
-你想甩掉我吗 -真的吗 爸
– You tried to get rid of me? – Really, Dad?
没有 宝贝 我没这样想过
No! Honey, I don’t think that.
是他让我以为我是这么想的
I mean, he made me think that I thought that.
他耍了我
He tricked me!
是他把我带到他那愚蠢的男人洞穴
He took me into his stupid secret man cave,
然后他耍了我
and he tricked me.
什么是男人洞穴
What’s a man cave?
一个地方 让我能躲避
It’s a place I go to get away.
躲避什么
Away from what?
躲避你 笨蛋
Away from you! Duh!
-什么 -我们都是这么想的
– What? – We’re all thinking it.
-你怎么敢 -你怎么敢
– How dare you? – How dare you!
你们俩怎么敢
How dare the both of you!
你们居然要把我介绍给盖伊
You’re trying to fix me up with Guy?
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
我被蜜蜂蛰到了
Oh. I got stung by a bee. Oh!
在围墙外面
Outside the wall. Oh!
-你去围墙外面了吗 -围墙外面
– You went outside the wall? – Outside the wall?
-这都是你们的错 -是吗 我们的错吗
– This is all your fault! – Oh! Our fault?
我能说句话吗
Can I say something?
-不能 -好吧
– No! – Okay.
我不敢相信你居然真的答应了他
I can’t believe you actually made that deal.
-他们对你做了什么 -我有伤疤了
-What did they do to you? – I got scars.
我们的宝贝
Our baby!
那里非常热
It was really hot.
我喝了一肚子鲨奶 还光着身子
I was full of shark milk. I was naked!
为什么 菲尔 为什么
Why, Phil? Why?
因为隐私能促进个性发展 我们的家训
Because privacy promotes individuality! Unofficial motto!
好吧 看来我们都有不为人知的秘密
Well, kiddo, looks like we all have something to hide.
够了 走吧盖伊 我们离开这里
That’s it! Come on, Guy. We’re leaving.
等一下
Wait, hold on a second.
是你先想要甩开我的 阿瓜
First, you wanted to get rid of me, Grug,
现在你又想我跟你一起走了吗
and now you want me to come with you?
你还想把我女儿拐走呢
You were trying to take my daughter away!
承诺我宝贝女儿什么蝴蝶和潺潺溪流
Promising my baby girl butterflies and babbling brooks.
看到了吧 我就知道你在偷听
You see? I knew you were listening.
你们这些人之间一点隐私都没有
There is no privacy with you people.
哦 你是说我们这些原始人吗
Oh, you mean cave people?
我不是这个意思
Not what I said.
我在陈述事实 小伊
Positives, Eep, that’s all I’m saying.
这里的很多东西都更好
Lots of things here are better.
-更好吗 -比如不用挨饿 不用抱团睡觉
– “Better”? – Like not starving, no sleep pile.
抱团睡觉有什么不好的
What’s wrong with the sleep pile?
得了吧 小伊 抱团睡觉都是气味
Oh, come on, Eep! The sleep pile reeks!
那是爱的气味
Reeks of love!
好啊 至少我闻起来像我自己
Well, at least I smell like me.
我甚至不知道你闻起来像什么
I don’t even know what you smell like.
花儿和细雨
Flowers and soft rain.
我现在都不认得你是谁了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!