你这个混♥蛋♥!
Street grease, you motherfucker!
我闻到汽油味了吗?
Is that gasoline I smell?
不,噢,不! 不要!不!不!
No, man, no!
这是免费的,小子, 你知道的
It’s on the house, kiddo. You know that.
一杯啤酒
One root beer.
我无法做任何事
I can’t do anything.
你妈妈在这里也基本上 是免费给人家服务的
Your mom, technically, she’s off right now.
是啊,我也这么想
Yeah, way off.
警♥察♥! 不许动!
Police! Don’t move!
我说,“不许动!”
I said, “don’t move!”
我想警♥察♥总是说,“别动!”
I thought the police always said “freeze!”
我是一个警♥察♥,我说过了不许动, 白雪公主
lam the police and I say don’t move, snow white.
你动了,你就死了
You move, you’re dead.
我说我已经死了并且我动了
And I say I’m dead and I move.
不要再向前一步了 我是认真的
Not one more step. I’m serious.
如果你想的话,那么就射吧,Albrecht警官
Then shoot, if you will, officer Albrecht.
你疯了吗? 向着枪口走来?
What are you, nuts? Walking into a gun?
你在说些什么啊?
You high?
那么Shelly呢? 你记得Shelly Webster吗?
How about Shelly? Do you remember Shelly Webster?
Shelly Webster已经死了,我的朋友
Shelly Webster’s dead, my friend.
移♥动♥到路边去, 轻轻的,慢慢的
I want you to move over to the curb. Real nice and easy.
快点!
Move it!
我们在这里等待增援
We’re gonna wait here for backup.
我开始有些觉得太不可思议了
It’s gettin’ too friggin’ weird for me.
哦,现在好些了
Oh, it gets better.
你知道有谁叫T-bird?
Do you know someone named t-bird?
他有一个不应该玩刀的朋友
He had a friend who shouldn’t have played with knives.
喜欢那件外套吗?
Like the coat?
你是杀害Tin Tin的凶手 – 去查一下
You’re the guy that murdered tin tin. – Hey, check it out!
他已经死了
He was already dead.
他一年前就死了 在他碰她的时候
He died a year ago- the moment he touched her.
他们都死了 只不过他们都不知道罢了
They’re all dead. They just don’t know it yet.
离开那儿!
Get away from there!
Cops! 马上从这儿离开!
Cops! Get outta here!
别管它了,快跑!
Leave it! Leave it! Run!
哦,太好了,太好了
Oh, great. Great.
他看上去像刚从地狱回来一样…
Guy shows up looking like a mime from hell…
突然消失在空气中
And you lose him right out in the open.
不过,他至少没有那样 向枪口走过来
Well, at least he didn’t do that “walking against the wind” shit.
我讨厌那样 对于恶魔之夜来说有些早
I hate that. – Little early for devil’s night.
你♥他♥妈♥来这时干什么?
What the hell is going on there?
你很吵啊
You are very restless.
我只希望我能更饿些,就这些了
Just wish I was a little hungry again. That’s all.
小心你所要求的
Be careful of what you ask for.
嗯,我有可能得到的,我知道
Yeah, you may get it. I know.
有些物质能量直对着你
There are energies aligning against you.
看得见的才能信, 不是吗?
Seeing is believing, isn’t it?
太好吃了
Yummy.
Gideon的当铺刚刚完全被烧毁了
Gideon’s pawn shop just burned down to the foundation.
难道没人清楚是怎么回事吗?
Nobody cleared this little event with me.
我一点都不知道
I didn’t have nothing to do with that.
你一定非常失望吧
L’m sure you must be awful disappointed. – I got trouble.
我遇到麻烦了 我的一个手下被人杀了
One of my crew got himself perished.
嗯,他是谁? – Tin Tin
Who might that be? – Tin tin.
有人把他的刀按照字母顺序叉在他的 主要器官上了
Somebody stuck his blades in all his major organs in alphabetical order.
先生们,无论如何 我想我们应该… 是时间
Gentlemen, I think we ought to have an introspective moment of silence…
为可怜的老Tin Tin默哀了
For poor old tin tin.
明天晚上你还会为我工作,是吗?
You’re working for me tomorrow night, right?
无论你说什么,我都能做到 – 很好
Whatever you say. I can do. – Good.
这令我非常安心
That’s very reassuring.
我仍旧没有听说 为什么Gideon的当铺会被烧成平地
I still ain’t heard the story on why Gideon’s burned down.
这是自然的大灾难还是 上帝的旨意还是别的原因?
Is that a natural catastrophe or act of god or something?
我想要知道
Call it my need to know.
滚走,你这家伙!
Hey! Let me go, you creep!
你甚至都没有慢下来, 你这白♥痴♥!
You didn’t even slow down, you dickhead!
他不能及时停下的 他是个傻瓜
He couldn’t have stopped. – He was a butt-face.
我就可以停下来
I could have made it.
你像个什么,小丑还是别的什么的?
What are you supposed to be, a clown or something?
有时候是
Sometimes.
这更像冲浪和溜冰
It’s more like surfing than skating.
我希望雨能停下来,就一次
I wish the rain would stop,just once.
不可能每时每刻都在下雨吧
It can’t rain all the time.
Eric?
Eric?
不用谢我 你在看些什么呢?
Don’t thank me. Are we fighting the good fight?
一年前的双重杀人案
Double homicide a year ago.
没有结案
No convictions.
Annie… 看这个
Annie, look at that.
“我们,1929年 考特伦♥公♥♥寓♥的房♥客…”
“We, the undersigned tenants of 1929 caulderon court apartments”-
这是什么,一份投诉书?
what is this, a petition?
一个好女孩在签字时发现 正处于一个很大的麻烦之中
A big “kick me” sign for a very nice girl who found herself a cause.
所以她被杀了
The cause got her killed.
只是不愿意被赶出房♥子?
She was fighting tenant eviction in that neighborhood?
Shelly Webster和她的很好的 那个唱摇滚的男朋友,Eric Draven
Shelly Webster and her nice rock-and-roll boyfriend, Eric Draven.
上一次你多管闲事的时候 使你被贬为巡警
The last time you snooping on a case is when you got put back on the beat.
我知道的,Torres一直在提醒我 – 我想他会的
I know. Torres keeps reminding me. – I bet he does.
你在学校一定办过墙报工作吧
You’re gonna wind up working a school crosswalk.
我确实还不错
L’m cool.
不要说你从我这拿到的档案, 不要说你欠我个人情
You didn’t get that file from me, okay? And don’t tell me you owe me one.
啊,我欠你一次!
I owe you one.
哈,是这样的
Yeah, right.
妈的
Damn.
明天晚上…我们嗑药…
Tomorrow night we can get high…
然后从窗户看这个混♥蛋♥城市被烧毁
And watch this whole fucking city burn from that window.
那里有只很大的鸟
There’s a big fuckin’ bird over there.
是只雏鸟
It’s a squab.
过来,鸟儿 嗨,鸟儿 嗨,鸟儿
Come here, bird. Hey, bird. Hey, bird.
鸟儿,小…鸟
Bird. Birdie.
来这儿,小鸟,小鸟
Here, birdie, birdie.
过来,小鸟, 小鸟,小鸟 小鸟? 嗨,小鸟?
Come here, birdie, birdie, birdie.
在这儿,Funboy
Here, funboy.
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
不! 别那样做! 你差点打中了我的头!
Man, don’t do that! You nearly gave me a fucking heart attack!
看着他
Look at the guy.
不必担心
Don’t sweat it.
该带着你的鸟并离开这儿了,怪胎
It’s time for you to take your bird and leave, freako.
开枪呀,funboy 你可以打死我
Take your shot, funboy. You got me dead bang.
你真的是疯了 你有没有照过镜子?
You are seriously fucked up. Did you look in the mirror?
看来你需要点专业治疗
You need professional help.
中了!
Bingo!
射中了! 得分了!
He shoots! He scores!
上帝呀!
Jesus Christ!
上帝? 有没有听过这段话?
Jesus Christ? Stop me if you heard this one.
上帝走进酒店里
Jesus Christ walks into a hotel.
他给了旅馆老板三根钉然后问…
He hands the innkeeper three nails, and he asks-
难道你♥他♥妈♥的不会死?
don’t you ever fuckin’ die?
”能不能收留我一晚?”
“Can you put me up for the night?”
这痛吗? 他妈的,痛呀!
does that hurt? – Fuck, yes, it fuckin’ hurts!
噢,天呀
Oh, god.
看你把我的床单搞成什么样子了
Look what you’ve done to my sheets.
我有支枪在我口袋里
L’ve got a gun in my pocket.
你遇上我很高兴呀, 对不?
You’re happy to see me, aren’t you?
走开! 不要靠近我!
Stay away! Stay away from me!
看着
Look.
奉天主圣母之名将神迹行在你身上
“Mother” is the name for god on the lips and hearts of all children.
你知道吗?吗♥啡♥对你没好处
Do you understand? Morphine is bad for you.
你的女儿就在外面街上等着你
Your daughter is out there on the streets waiting for you.
如果我要冰,我会说的 现在把它倒满!
If l wanted ice, I would have asked for ice! Now fill it up!
自己倒,男子汉
Fill it up yourself, macho man.
我要喝个痛快
I really need this.
够了
All right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!