再见了,笨鸟
Bye-bye, birdie.
是我的
It’s mine.
啊,妈的
Shit.
我只是路过来向你致个敬… 你又要在这里大开杀戒了吧
Well,just came by to pay my respects, and here you are getting all shot up again.
Sarah被带走了 – 有多少人?
They’ve taken Sarah. – How many?
至少两个以上
Two more.
我会搞定它,别担心
I can handle it. Don’t worry.
我没担心 看,我有个好计划
L’m not worried. Look, here’s the plan.
你走前面,等他们都没子弹时, 我再出来逮捕他们
You stay in front, and when they run out of ammo, I’ll arrest ’em.
听起来不错嘛,就有个小问题
That sounds like a great plan. There’s just one problem.
妈的,你流血流满地都是
Oh, shit. You’re bleeding all over the place.
我还以为你刀枪不入
I thought, you know, you were invincible.
以前是,现在不是了
I was. I’m not anymore.
想来你需要我帮忙,是吧?
Well, I guess you really will need my help, won’t you?
来啊
Come on.
你拿着那个
You take that.
你应该待在我后面的
You were supposed to stay behind me.
我可能搞错了
I think I messed up.
这就是你的全部力量
This is all the power you ever had.
现在它们全是我的了
Now it is mine.
可惜的是时间已经不多了…
Pity there’s not more time…
…对我们来说
For us.
救我,Eric! 我好怕!
Help, Eric! I’m scared!
让我走!
Let me go!
放开她!
Let her go!
让我代替她,我决不还手
You can have me. I won’t fight you.
好吧 不!
All right. – No!
Sarah?
Sarah?
小心!
Look out!
Eric!
Eric!
你知道吗,我老爸以前常说… “每个人心中都有个恶魔…
You know, my daddy used to say, “every man’s got a devil…
而你将永不得安息直到你找到它”
And you can’t rest till you find him.”
你和你女友发生的事
what happened back there with you and your girlfriend-
是我要所有人都搬出那座楼的
I cleared that building.
是的,这镇里我说了算
Hell, nothing in this town happens without my say-so.
所以,朋友,很遗憾我搅乱了你俩的婚礼
So I’m sorry if I spoiled your wedding plans, friend.
如果你能从我的话中得到安慰的话…
But if it’s any consolation to you…
那我就很欣慰了
You have put a smile on my face.
你意志力很强,孩子
You got a lot of spirit, son.
我会想念你的
Lam gonna miss you.
我有东西要给你
I have something to give you.
我不需要它了
I don’t want it anymore.
30个小时的痛苦!
Thirty hours of pain!
聚集在一刹那!
All at once!
全给你
All for you.
去帮帮他吧
Go help him.
你还活着在吗?
Are you alive?
上帝呀,我需要一根香烟
God, I need a cigarette.
其他人死了吗?
Everybody else dead?
你曾经帮过我
You helped me.
你脑子里的记忆救了我的命
What you kept in here saved me.
谢谢 – 别客气
Thanks. – Don’t mention it.
不管怎么说,我早就该来教堂了
L’ve been meaning to come to church anyway.

Oh, fuck.
我正要戒烟… 如果我还活着的话
L’m quitting as of now- if I live.
陪着他,直到救援来了为止
Stay with him until help comes.
他会没事的,对吧?
He’ll be okay, right?
Eric?
Eric?
他总是那样
He does that a lot.
Shelly
Shelly.
嘿,这里发生什么事了? – 有宗多人参与的谋杀案
All right, what’s going on in there? – Multiple homicide.
至少雨停了,是吧?- 不可能总在下雨
At least it stopped raining, huh? – It can’t rain all the time.
不,我不相信 – 这个噩梦是你造成的,Albrecht?
I don’t believe it. This nightmare your fault, Albrecht?
听着,你回家去 – 好吧 – 那就好
Look, you go on home. I’m okay.
能告诉我发生了什么事吗? – 你的替天行道者曾在上面
Want to tell me what’s going on? – Your vigilante’s up on the roof.
你来晚了
You missed it.
把他带出去!
Get him outta here!
谢谢
Thanks.
如果我们爱的人离开了我们…
If the people we love are stolen from us…
那么让他们永生的方法 便是永远爱他们
The way to have them live on is to never stop loving them.
房♥屋会烧毁,人们会死亡, 可是真爱是永恒的
Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.
♪ 只要把你的脸涂上颜料 影子般的微笑 ♪♪ Just paint your face The shadows smile ♪
♪ 把我从你的手中释放了 ♪♪ Slipping me away from you ♪
♪ 无论你怎样躲藏也没关系 ♪♪ It doesn’t matter how you hide ♪
♪ 如果我们想的话,就一定会找得到你 ♪♪ We find you if we’re wanting to ♪
♪ 所以慢慢仰后坐好 跟着把你的眼睛闭上 ♪♪ So slide back down and close your eyes ♪

♪ 歇睡一下吧 你一定是很累的了 ♪♪ Sleep a while you must be tired ♪
♪ 但是当我每晚燃烧 ♪♪ But every night I burn ♪
♪ 尖叫着如动物般的喊叫声 ♪♪ Screaming the animal scream ♪
♪ 当我每晚燃烧 ♪♪ Every night I burn ♪
♪ 做着那黑色乌鸦的梦 ♪♪ Dreaming the crow-black dream ♪
♪ 做着那黑色乌鸦的梦 ♪♪ Dreaming the crow-black dream ♪
♪ 有一个人夺走了这些梦 ♪♪ Someone take these dreams away ♪
♪ 那样指向我到另外一天 ♪♪ That point me to another day ♪
♪ 怪僻的性格 ♪♪ Peculiar personalities ♪
♪ 真正的现实世界的延伸 ♪♪ The stretch of true realities ♪
♪ 他们不断地呼唤着我 ♪♪ They keep calling me ♪
♪ 他们不断地呼唤着我 ♪♪ They keep calling me ♪
♪ 不停地呼唤着我 ♪♪ Keep on calling me ♪
♪ 他们不停地呼唤着我 ♪♪ They keep calling me ♪
♪ 有时候我脑里正下着大雨 ♪
♪ Sometimes it rains inside my head ♪
♪ 当那些字变得平淡枯燥时 ♪
♪ when the words run dry ♪
♪ 墙壁在呼吸着 ♪
♪ the walls are breathing ♪
♪ 不,他们不一定要你的 ♪
♪ No, they don’t have to take you ♪
♪ 不,他们并不一定 要把你带走 ♪
♪ No, they don’t have to take you away ♪
♪ 不,他们并不一定 要把你带走 ♪
♪ No, they don’t have to take you away ♪
♪ 不会总是下雨 ♪
♪ It can’t rain all the time ♪
♪ 不会总是下雨 ♪
♪ can’t rain all the time ♪
♪ 我是恶魔,我是未来之浪潮♪ ♪ I am the wicked ♪
♪ 被钉死在十字架上♪♪ Being crucified ♪
♪ 你们这些凡夫 俗子 凡夫 俗子 ♪
♪ You things, things things of the flesh ♪
♪ 慢慢来 ♪
♪ do it slow ♪
♪ 走在街上,“拦住我”♪
♪ down avenues, cut me ♪
♪ 舔舔嘴唇鼓 励凯尔文先生 ♪
♪ licking lips encouraging Mr. careworn ♪
♪ 紧盯屏幕尽情享受 ♪
♪ to gaze upon the screen, mask on ♪
♪ 肉体毁灭 ♪
♪ after the flesh ♪
♪ 我们在小道上走着 ♪
♪ We walk the narrow path ♪
♪ 走在灰濛濛的天空下 ♪
♪ Beneath the smoking skies ♪
♪ 有时只是告诉我 ♪
♪ Sometimes barely tell the difference ♪
♪ 黑暗和光明的不同 ♪
♪ Between darkness and light ♪
♪ 我们有信仰吗 ♪
♪ Do we have faith ♪
♪ 我们相信什么 ♪
♪ ln what we believe ♪
♪ 最好的考验 ♪
♪ The truest test ♪
♪ 就是当我们 ♪
♪ ls when we cannot ♪
♪ 当我们失明时e ♪
♪ When we cannot see ♪
♪ 我听到咚咚的脚步声 ♪
♪ l hear pounding feet in the ♪
♪ 在下面的街上 ♪
♪ ln the streets below and the ♪
♪ 有个女人哭了 ♪
♪ And the women cried and the ♪
♪ 孩子们于是知道了 ♪
♪ And the children know that there’s ♪
♪ 知道不好的事发生了 ♪
♪ There’s something wrong ♪
♪ 很难相信爱 ♪
♪ lt’s hard to believe that love ♪
♪ 会获胜 ♪
♪ Will prevail ♪
♪ 哦,不会总是下雨 ♪
♪ Oh, it won’t rain all the time ♪
♪ 天不会永远塌陷的 ♪
♪ The sky won’t fall forever ♪
♪ 尽管黑夜看起来很漫长 ♪
♪ And though the night seems long ♪
♪ 你的眼泪却不会流 ♪
♪ Your tears won’t fall ♪
♪ 永远不会 ♪
♪ Forever ♪
♪ Oh ♪
♪ Oh ♪
♪ 当我孤独时 ♪
♪ When l’m lonely ♪
♪ 我就躺在黑暗里 ♪
♪ l lie awake at night ♪
♪ 希望你也在这里 ♪
♪ And l wish you were here ♪
♪ 我想你 ♪
♪ l miss you ♪
♪ 你能不能告诉我 ♪
♪ Can you tell me ♪
♪ 还有没有可以相信的东西 ♪
♪ ls there something more to believe in ♪
♪ 是这就是全部 ♪
♪ Or is this all there is ♪
♪ 那脚步声响在 ♪
♪ And the pounding feet in the ♪
♪ 响在下面的街上 ♪
♪ ln the streets below and a ♪
♪ 一扇窗打碎了 ♪
♪ And a window breaks and a ♪
♪ 一个女人掉了下去 ♪
♪ And a woman falls and there’s ♪
♪ 不好的事发生了 ♪
♪ There’s something wrong it’s ♪
♪ 很难相信爱 ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!