There’s one man with his finger on the button. That’s Bane.
听着 在他们解决问题之前 我们得低调行事
Look, we’ve all got to keep our heads down till they can fix this.
如果你的家人还在这…
If you still had a family here…
只有城市内部的人才能解决问题
This only gets fixed from inside the city!
听着 彼得
Look, Peter.
我没有要求你 穿上制♥服♥到大街上去硬拼
I’m not asking you to walk down Grand in your dress blues,
但我们不能无动于衷
but something has to be done.
抱歉 吉姆 我得…
Sorry, Jim. I gotta…
保持低调是吧
Keep your head down?
那能有什么用 炸♥弹♥明天就会爆♥炸♥
What good’s that gonna do when that thing blows?
你不知道会发生什么
You don’t know that’s gonna happen.
听说你需要人手 局长
I hear you’re looking for men, commissioner.
我能来吗
How about me instead?
塔特小姐 我不能让你去
Miss Tate, I, uh, can’t ask you to do that.
拜托了
Please.
你个小混♥蛋♥ 你偷什么了
You little punk! What’d you take?
没有 我什么都没偷
Nothing! I didn’t take anything!
你竟敢偷到我们头上 你个小杂种
You steal from us, you little bastard?
你们这群小子给我记清楚
Now, you boys know you can’t
在我的地盘混就得老实点
come into my neighborhood without asking politely.
不要偷自己跑不过的人 小子
Never steal anything from someone you can’t outrun, kid.
你这个小偷还真大方
You’re pretty generous for a thief.
-我以为他们杀了你 -还没有
-I thought they killed you. -Not yet.
如果你要我道歉的话
If you’re expecting an apology, I…
道歉不是你的风格
It wouldn’t suit you.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我为什么要帮你
And why would I help you?
就为这个 清除软件
For this. Clean slate.
你还愿意相信我吗
You’d trust me with that?
我对你做了那样的事
After what I did to you?
我承认我是有点失望
I’ll admit, I was a little let down.
但我还是相信你不仅仅是这样的人
But I still think there’s more to you.
事实上 我认为 对你来说
In fact, I think that for you
这不仅仅是个工具
this isn’t just a tool.
而是一条出路 你想要消失 重新开始
It’s an escape route. You want to disappear. Start fresh.
我连这个岛都出不去
I can’t even get off this island.
我可以让你出去
I can give you a way off
只要你带我去找卢修斯·福克斯
once you get me to Lucius Fox.
我要你找到他被关在哪里 再带我过去
Find out where they’re holding him and take me in.
你为什么要找福克斯
Why do you need Fox?
-为了拯救这座城市 -谁说它需要拯救
-To save the city. -Who says it needs saving?
我觉得这样挺好
Maybe I like it this way.
或许你喜欢这样
Maybe you do
但明天炸♥弹♥就要爆♥炸♥了
but tomorrow that bomb’s going off.
你那个厉害的朋友会来吗
Got your powerful friend on the case?
我尽力
I’m trying
但我需要福克斯
but I need Fox.
目标一接近
As it approaches
你就转动开关
flip the switch.
指针打到200 你就给我信♥号♥♥
The needle hits 200, you give me the signal,
我会标记目标卡车 明白了吗
I’ll mark the truck. Okay?
小心
Heads up, heads up.
-有了 -雇佣兵在你六点钟方向
-I got it. -Mercenaries on your 6.
站住 举起手来
Stand still! Keep your hands where we can see them!
戈登局长 你被捕了
Commissioner Gordon, you are under arrest.
以谁的名义
On whose authority?
哥谭人♥民♥
The people of Gotham.
没有律师 没有证人
No lawyer? No witnesses?
这算哪门子正当司法程序
What sort of due process is this?
你的罪名已经成立
Your guilt has been determined,
这只是宣判听证会
this is merely a sentencing hearing.
那 你的选择是什么
Now, what will it be?
死刑还是流放
Death or exile?
克雷恩
Crane,
如果你认为我们会自愿走到冰上去
if you think we’re going out onto that ice willingly
那你可就大错特错了
you have another thing coming.
那就是死刑了
Death, then.
-看来是了 -很好
-Looks that way. -Very well.
死刑
Death
按流放执行
by exile.
把她带过来
Bring her to me.
我们要走了 布雷克说时机到了 快准备好
Hey, we’re going now. Blake says they’re ready! Get your gear on!
你们听到了吗 我们要走了 快行动
Hey, you hear me? We’re going now. Let’s do it.
给他找个位置 明天可是个大日子
Find this one a spot, got a big day tomorrow.
可不是嘛
We all do.
布鲁斯·韦恩可不是想抓就能抓得到
It’s not every day you bag Bruce Wayne.
-布鲁斯 -你还好吧
-Bruce. -You okay?
你可真会挑日子去度假 韦恩先生
Picked a hell of a time to go on vacation, Mr. Wayne.
炸♥弹♥什么时候爆♥炸♥
How long until that core ignites?
12小时之后
That bomb goes off in 12 hours.
除非我们把它重新连回反应堆
-Unless we can reconnect it to the reactor.
你能把米兰达带出去吗
Can you get Miranda out of here?
今晚不行 抱歉
Not tonight. I’m sorry.
-做你该做的事 -今晚我需要你
-Do what’s necessary. -Tonight I need you.
-干什么 -带我重回战场
-What for? -To get me back in the game.
抱歉打扰你们兴致
Sorry to spoil things, boys,
但贝恩有事要找他们
but Bane wants these guys to himself.
-我不会忘记你的 米兰达 -我知道
-I won’t forget about you, Miranda. -I know.
我喜欢你的女朋友 韦恩先生
I like your girlfriend, Mr. Wayne.
他才没这么幸运
He should be so lucky.
只要我对贝恩或者炸♥弹♥下手
Any move I make on Bane or the bomb
他们就会引爆♥炸♥弹
the triggerman sets it off.
他们不会用无线电或者手♥机♥ 干扰太多
Well, they won’t use radio or cell. Too much interference.
红外线的话范围有限
lnfrared doesn’t have the range.
应该是长波微冲流
It’ll have to be a microburst. Longwave.
-你能阻断它吗 -能
-Could you block it? -Yes.
但我需要你飞行器上的EMP导引炮
But I’ll need the EMP cannon guidance mount from the Bat.
还记得把它停在哪了吗
Remember where you parked?
飞起来还行吗
She fly okay?
不错 虽然没有自驾系统
Yeah, even without the autopilot.
谢了
Thanks.
要自驾系统干嘛 不是有你在吗
Autopilot? That’s what you’re there for.
安全了 快上来 一个个来
Okay. It’s clear. Come on, quick. One at a time.
等等
Wait, wait!
罗斯
Ross!
罗斯
Ross?
锁起来
Lock it up.
趴下
Get down!
你是谁
Who are you?
点燃吧
Light it up.
-爸爸 快看 -亲爱的 快来看
-Dad, check it out. – Honey, come take a look.
不可能
Impossible.
看紧她
Keep her close.
他会来救她
He’ll come for her.
米兰达·塔特在哪里
Where’s Miranda Tate?
贝恩把她带走了
Bane took her.
他占领了市政厅 有他的军队把守
He’s holed up at city hall, surrounded by his army.
这个可以阻断炸♥弹♥引爆信♥号♥♥
This blocks the remote detonator signal to the bomb.
天亮前把这个安到卡车上
Get it onto it before sunrise.
以防开始的时候他们按下按钮
They might hit the button when it starts.
开始什么
When what starts?
战争
War.
你漏了一个
You missed a spot.
如果你单独行动 戴上面具
If you’re working alone, wear a mask.
我不怕被他们看到真面目
I’m not afraid to be seen standing up to them.
戴面具不是为了你自己
The mask is not for you.
而是为了保护你在乎的人
It’s to protect the people you care about.
倒数5下 再扔出去
Count to five, then throw.
无意冒犯 但你就没有大点的家伙吗
No offense, but you got something bigger in that belt?
-现在怎么办 -对贝恩发起进攻
-What now? -All-out assault on Bane.
但我要你带着大家过桥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!