She… I can’t change that.
如果我说 她死之前 写了一封信
What if before she died she wrote a letter
说她选的是哈维·丹特 而不是你呢
saying she chose Harvey Dent over you?
如果我说 我为了不让你伤心
And what if to spare you pain,
烧掉了那封信
I burnt that letter?
你竟敢利用瑞秋来阻止我
How dare you use Rachel to try to stop me?
这是事实 韦恩少爷
I am using the truth, Master Wayne.
也许我们是时候该停止粉饰真♥相♥
Maybe it’s time we all stopped trying to outsmart the truth
面对现实了
and let it have its day.
-我很抱歉 -你抱歉吗
-I’m sorry. -You’re sorry?
你毁掉了我的世界
You expect to destroy my world
以为一句道歉就能相安无事了吗
and then think that we’re gonna shake hands?

No, no, no.
我知道这意味着什么
I know what this means.
意味着什么
What does it mean?
这意味着 你会恨我
It means your hatred.
而我会失去你 这个从他第一次
And it also means losing someone that I have cared
在这个房♥子里啼哭时 我就在乎不已的人
for since I first heard his cries echo through this house.
但这也意味着 能挽救你的生命
But it might also mean saving your life.
而这点更重要
And that is more important.
再见 阿福
Goodbye, Alfred.
阿福
Alfred?
-你居然自己来开门 -嗯
-Answering your own door? -Yeah.
第三版
Page three.
看来你在期货市场上
Seems you made a series of
大大地玩了一把火啊
large put options on the futures exchange
交易由指纹认证
verified by thumbprint.
这些期权在昨天半夜过期
Those options expired at midnight last night.
也许我们之后能证明这是欺诈
Long-term, we may be able to prove fraud.
但就目前而言 你彻底破产了
But for now, you’re completely broke
韦恩集团也将
and Wayne Enterprises is
落到约翰·达格特手里
about to fall into the hands of John Daggett.
那些武器
The weapons.
我们不能让达格特接触到应用科学部
We can’t let Daggett get his hands on Applied Sciences.
科学部都是被封锁的 也没有官方记录
Applied Sciences is all locked up and off the books.
而能源项目就不一样了
The energy project, however, is a different story.
米兰达·塔特
Miranda Tate.
我们得说服董事会支持她
Let’s convince the board to get behind her.
带她去看反应堆
Let’s show her the reactor.
我们35分钟后和她约好在那见面 你最好快换衣服
We’re meeting her there in 35 minutes, so you better get dressed.
你带我来就给我看这些吗 福克斯先生
You brought me out here to show me this, Mr. Fox?
请见谅 塔特小姐
Bear with me, Miss Tate.
请不要把手脚伸出舱外
Please keep hands and feet inside the car at all times.
就是这个吧
This is it, isn’t it?
反应堆建在河底
The reactor is beneath the river
一被入侵
so it can be instantly
就会立刻被水淹没
flooded in the event of a security breach.
布鲁斯·韦恩真有这么多疑吗
Is Bruce Wayne really that paranoid?
这个我就不做评价了
I’m gonna plead the fifth on that one.
也许你想看看自己的钱被投到哪里了
I thought you might like to see what your investment built.
不再需要石油
No fossil fuels.
能无限供应全城的清洁能源
Free clean energy for an entire city.
三年前 一个俄♥罗♥斯♥科学家发表了
Three years ago, a Russian scientist published a paper
一篇关于核聚变武器化的论文
on weaponized fusion reactions.
一周后 你的反应堆就出现故障了
One week later, your reactor started developing problems.
我猜其实没出故障
I think this machine works.
米兰达 如果继续运行这个反应堆
Miranda, if it were operational,
将对哥谭造成太大的威胁
the danger to Gotham would be too great.
如果我告诉你 那个俄♥罗♥斯♥科学家
Would it make you feel better to know
6个月前死于空难 你会不会安心点
that the Russian scientist died in a plane crash six months ago?
还会有人继续帕维尔博士的研究
Someone will work out what Dr. Pavel did.
还是会有人找到办法
Someone will figure out a way
将这种能源转化为核武器
to make this power source into a nuclear weapon.
我希望你接手韦恩集团和这个反应堆
I need you to take control of Wayne Enterprises and this reactor.
拿它做什么
To do what with it?
什么都不做
Nothing.
直到我们能确保它的安全性
Until we can guarantee its safety.
如果没法确保呢
And if we can’t?
那就毁了它
Decommission it. Flood it.
毁掉世界能拥有可持续能源的未来吗
Destroy the world’s best chance for a sustainable future?
是的 这个世界还没准备好
If the world’s not ready, yes.
布鲁斯 如果你想要拯救世界
Bruce, if you want to save the world,
你就得先信任这个世界
you have to start trusting it.
我信任你
I’m trusting you.
这不算 你没有选择
Doesn’t count. You have no choice.
过去这三年里 我随时可以毁掉这个反应堆
I could have flooded this chamber at any time.
而我选择相信你
I’m choosing to trust you.
拜托了
Please.
先生们女士们
All right, ladies and gentlemen.
现在会议要开始了
This meeting will now come to order.
我要指出这里有一位非董事会成员
I’d like to point out that we have a non-board member here
这很不合规矩
which is highly irregular,
即使这栋大楼上挂着他的姓
even if his family name is above the door.
这个公♥司♥是韦恩家族创立的
Bruce Wayne’s family built this company.
一直以来都是他经营
And he himself has run it.
到破产 有人反对吗 先生们
Into the ground, sir! Does anybody disagree?
看看今早的公♥司♥股价
Check the share price this morning.
在证劵所的疯狂赌博 不仅让他自己失去了董事会的位子
Crazy gambling on futures has not only cost Mr. Wayne his seat
也让我们蒙受惨重的损失
it’s cost us all a lot of money.
他必须离开
And he has to go.
恐怕他说得对 韦恩先生
I’m afraid he has a point, Mr. Wayne.
现在说正事吧
Now, back to business.
韦恩先生 看这边
Mr. Wayne, over here!
变成普通人的感觉怎么样
How’s it feel to be one of the people?
韦恩先生 他们在拖你的车
Mr. Wayne, they’re towing your car!
我不知道该怎么办 他们有文件
I didn’t know what to do, they had paperwork.
看来你需要有人载你一程
Looks like you need a ride, huh?
韦恩先生 要搭车吗
Wayne, we’ll give you a ride!
米兰达·塔特怎么会
How the hell did Miranda Tate
得到韦恩董事会的支持
get the inside track on the Wayne board?
我是说 他们两个有交情吗 他们两个睡了吗
She been meeting with him? Sleeping with him?
-据我们所知没有 -很显然你什么都不知道
-Not that we know of. -You don’t know much of anything, do you?
-贝恩呢 -已经告诉他情况紧急了
-Where’s Bane? -We told him it was urgent.
-那个面具男… -既然说到了那个人
-Where is that masked…? -Speak of the devil
他就应该出现
and he shall appear.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
-一切都按计划进行 -是吗
-The plan is proceeding as expected. -Oh, really?
我看起来像是接管了韦恩集团吗
Do I look like I’m running Wayne Enterprises right now?
你对股票交易的操纵 完全没起作用 朋友
Your hit on the stock exchange, it didn’t work, my friend.
现在你又让我的建筑工队
And now you have my construction crews
一天二十四小时在地下到处挖洞
going around the city at 24 hours a day.
这对我收并韦恩集团有什么帮助
How exactly is that supposed to help my company absorb Wayne’s?
-你先走 -不 你留下
-Leave us. -No. You stay here.
这里我说了算
I’m in charge.
你觉得你说了算吗
Do you feel in charge?
我付过你一大笔钱
I’ve paid you a small fortune.
这样你就能命令我了吗
And this gives you power over me?
你想怎么样
What is this?
你的钱和资源起了很关键的作用
Your money and infrastructure have been important
不过也到此为止了
till now.
你是什么东西
What are you?
我是哥谭的末日
I’m Gotham’s reckoning.
来终结这座早该被毁灭的城市
Here to end the borrowed time you’ve all been living on.
你太邪恶了
You’re pure evil.
是必要的邪恶
I’m necessary evil.

No. No, no, no!
你为什么要戴面具
When you started, why the mask?
为了保护我身边的人
To protect the people closest to me.
你不是孤身一人吗
But you were a loner, right?
也没有家人
You didn’t have any family?
你总会有在乎的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!