Pull them in now. I’m gonna do what Jim Gordon never could.
-什么事 -我要逮捕蝙蝠侠
-What’s that? -I’m gonna take down the Batman.
四名嫌犯劫持
four suspects are carrying two hostages
两名从哥谭证交所绑♥架♥的人♥质♥
kidnapped from the Gotham Stock Exchange.
根据目击者称…
Reports from the eyewitnesses…
斯科特 你镜头上死角了
Scott, dead center of your screen.
-你看到了什么 -我看到了蝙蝠侠
-What do you see? -I see Batman.
让人难以置信
Hard to believe,
但是报道称现在正追捕疑犯的
but the suspects are now being pursued by what appears
恰恰是蝙蝠侠
to be the Batman.
真是意外呢
Well, what do you know?
长官 那些持械抢匪怎么办
Sir, what about the armed robbers?
求你了 放了我 求你了
Please! Just let me go! Please!
一辆摩托车掉头了 没有人♥质♥ 要去追吗
One bike’s pulled off. No hostage. Should we pursue?
不要 继续追蝙蝠侠
Negative. Stay on the Batman.
-他要逃走了 -你到底想抓谁
-He’s getting away. -Who do you wanna catch?
是抢劫犯 还是那个杀了哈维·丹特的混♥蛋♥
Some robber, or the son of a bitch who killed Harvey Dent?
整个上层西山区
…the entire upper west hill…
中♥央♥高地和公园东部区域
Central Heights and East Park Side areas.
八年了 偏选在今晚出现
Eight years, and he has to pick tonight.
他帮贝恩引开了警方的注意
He’s drawing the cops off Bane.
求你了 放了我吧
Please! Just let me go!
求你了
Please!
被他逃走了
We lost him.
你们搞什么飞机
How could you lose him?
他火力强劲
He’s got a lot of firepower.
难道你们不是吗
What, and you don’t?
他回市区去了
He’s heading back downtown.
他就和他穿得一样傻
Then he’s as dumb as he dresses.
封锁他 先生们
Close it off, gentlemen.
他就像是被逼到死角的老鼠
Like a rat in a trap, gentlemen.
蝙蝠可不是老鼠 长官
You might have the wrong animal there, sir.
你确定那是他吗
You sure it was him?
贝恩说蝙蝠侠从中作梗 但任务还是完成了
Bane says the Batman interfered, but the task was accomplished.
那他们抓到的那些人呢
What about the men they arrested?
他的原话是 他们死也不会说的
He said, and I quote, “They would die before talking.”
他从哪里找来的这么忠心的人
Where does he find these guys?
开香槟
Open the champagne.
能找些漂亮姑娘来吗
And can we get some girls in here?
恭喜你愿望实现了
Careful what you wish for.
被猫咬了吧
Cat got your tongue?
你这个蠢婊♥子♥
You dumb bitch.
还没人说过我蠢
Nobody ever accused me of being dumb.
你今晚到这来就够蠢了
You’re dumb for coming here tonight.
我想要你欠我的东西
I want what you owe me.
想要的不一定能得到
Want doesn’t get.
衣服很漂亮 这么高的跟走路不太方便吧
Nice outfit. Those heels make it tough to walk?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你觉得呢
Do they?
-在哪里 -什么在哪里
-So where is it? -Where’s what?
那个清除程序
The program. The “Clean slate.”
劣迹斑斑的大盗想要的终极武器
The ultimate tool for a master thief with a record.
别动
Hold it right there!
在哪里
Where is it?
清除程序
The clean slate?
输入名字和生日
Where you type in someone’s name, date of birth
几分钟后那个人的记录就会全部消失
in a few minutes they’re gone from every database on earth?
-不觉得厉害得太不真实了吗 -你说谎
-Sound a little too good to be true? -You’re lying!
莱肯数据公♥司♥已经做出了软件原型
Rykin Data took it to prototype stage.
所以我才买♥♥下那家公♥司♥
That’s why I bought them.
但他们什么也没做出来
But they had nothing.
那只是黑道上的传言
It was a gangland myth.
退后
Stay back!
我不是在唬你们
I’m not bluffing!
他们知道
They know.
他们只是不在乎
They just don’t care.
你开什么玩笑
You’ve gotta be kidding me.
-不开枪 不杀人 -那还有什么乐趣
-No guns. No killing. -Where’s the fun in that?
我妈说过不要随便搭陌生人的车
My mother warned me about getting into cars with strange men.
这不是车
This isn’t a car.
回头见
See you around.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
我自己也搞得定
I had it under control.
那些不是街头混混
Those weren’t street thugs.
他们是训练有素的杀手
They were trained killers.
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
作为回报 我想知道
In return, I need to know
你拿布鲁斯·韦恩的指纹做什么
what you did with Bruce Wayne’s fingerprints.
韦恩还真有很厉害的朋友
Wayne wasn’t kidding about a powerful friend.
我把他的指纹卖♥♥给了达格特
I sold his prints to Daggett for something
报酬却根本不存在
that doesn’t even exist.
难以置信有人能骗到你
I doubt many people get the better of you.
女孩子也有糊涂的时候…
Hey, when a girl’s desperate
-他要用指纹干什么 -我不知道
-What’s he gonna do with them? -I don’t know
但达格特似乎对
but Daggett seemed pretty
证交所的抢劫很感兴趣
interested in that mess at the stock market.
凯尔小姐
Miss Kyle?
被人不告而别原来是这种感觉
So that’s what that feels like.
我看了电视新闻
I see from the television coverage
看来你的破坏欲又恢复了
that you got your taste for wanton destruction back.
我拿回了这个
I retrieved this.
调查证物不是警方的工作吗
Aren’t the police supposed to be investigating, then?
他们的分♥析♥工具不够先进
They don’t have the tools to analyze it.
你把设备给他们就可以了
They would if you gave them to them.
同一件工具也可以用作武器
One man’s tool is another man’s weapon.
也许只是你这么想而已
In your mind, perhaps.
但不是所有东西都能拿来当武器
But there aren’t many things you can’t turn into a weapon.
别说了 阿福 警♥察♥做不来
Alfred, enough. The police weren’t getting it done.
也许他们做得来
Perhaps they might have
如果你不插手的话
if you hadn’t made a sideshow of yourself.
你以为我不想这样吗
You thought I didn’t have it in me.
你用福克斯给你的新玩具
You led a bloated police force on a chase
带着警♥察♥在城里转得鸡飞狗跳
with a load of fancy new toys from Fox.
你找到他之后 准备怎么对付他
What about when you come up against him? What then?
我会更努力去战斗 我总是这样
I’ll fight harder. I always have.
看看他 他更快 更狠 也更训练有素
Look. His speed, his ferocity, his training.
我在他身上看到了信念
I see the power of belief.
影武者联盟的信念
I see the League of Shadows resurgent.
你说他被驱逐了
You said he was excommunicated.
是被雷肖古
By Ra’s Al Ghul.
而现在的领袖又是谁
Who leads them now?
影武者联盟的领袖曾是雷肖古 而我打败了他
Ra’s Al Ghul was the League of Shadows and I beat him.
贝恩只是个雇佣兵 我们得查出他的目的
Bane is a mercenary. We need to find out what he’s up to.
交易内容被加密了
Trades of some kind. Coded.
而赛琳娜·凯尔提供了我的指纹
And my fingerprint, courtesy of Selina Kyle.
把这个带给福克斯
Get this to Fox.
他能破译密♥码♥
He can crack the code
查出他们做了什么交易
and tell us what trades they were executing.
我会把这个交给福克斯先生 但仅此而已了
I’ll get this to Mr. Fox, but no more.
我给你疗伤接骨 但不会给你送终
I’ve sewn you up, I’ve set your bones, but I won’t bury you.
我送走了太多韦恩家族的人
I’ve buried enough members of the Wayne family.
-你要离开我吗 -你只看到这一条出路
-You’ll leave me? -You see only one end to your journey.
而也只有我离开 才能让你明白
Leaving is all I have to make you understand.
你不再是蝙蝠侠了 你必须找到另一条道路
You’re not Batman anymore. You have to find another way.
你以前说过
You used to talk about finishing,
离开那阴暗的蝙蝠洞之后的生活
about a life beyond that awful cave.
阿福 瑞秋去世之前 决定要和我在一起
Alfred, Rachel died knowing that we had decided to be together.
那才是我蝙蝠洞外的生活 我没法就这么忘记她
That was my life beyond the cave. I can’t just move on.
她没能得到自己想要的生活
She… She didn’t. She couldn’t.
如果我说她本可以得到呢
What if she had?
我没法改变这点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!