-I’ll keep digging. -Yeah.
阿福 为什么韦恩基金会
Alfred, why did the Wayne
不再资助哥谭的孤儿院了
Foundation stop funding boys’ homes in the city?
基金会的资金来自韦恩集团的盈利
The foundation is funded by the profits of Wayne Enterprises.
应该是有钱的
There have to be some.
-我想和福克斯先生谈谈 -我去帮你拨电♥话♥
-Time to talk to Mr. Fox, I think. -I’ll get him on the phone.
不用 家里还有什么车吗
No, no, no. Do we still have any cars around the place?
当然 还有一两辆
Yes. One or two.
帮我预约去医院做腿部检查
I need an appointment at the hospital for my leg.
-哪家医院 -吉姆·戈登住的那家
-Which hospital? -Whichever one Jim Gordon’s in.
-再糟糕的膝软骨损伤我也见过 -不错
-I have seen worse cartilage in knees. -That’s good.
不 你的膝盖里连软骨都没了
No. That’s because there is no cartilage in your knee.
肘部和肩部的健康软骨也不多了
And not much of any use in your elbows or your shoulders.
另外你肾脏上的损伤
Between that and the scar tissue on your kidneys
脑震荡留下的脑组织损伤
the residual concussive damage to your brain tissue
以及你身体上的其他各种伤
and the general scarred-over quality of your body
-我建议您不要玩直升机滑雪 韦恩先生 -好的
-I cannot recommend that you go heli-skiing. -Right.
我们曾一起战斗
We were in this together
然后你离开了
then you were gone.
人们不再需要蝙蝠侠了
The Batman wasn’t needed anymore.
-我们胜利了 -建立在一个谎言之上
-We won. -Based on a lie.
现在罪恶卷土重来
And now there’s evil rising from where we tried to bury it.
蝙蝠侠必须回来
The Batman has to come back.
要是我说他已经不存在了呢
What if he doesn’t exist anymore?
他必须回来
He must.
该死的你偷了我的钱包吧
You took my goddamn wallet, didn’t you?
-你偷了我的钱包 -我没有
-You f… You took my wallet! -No, I
-滚出去 -她偷了我的钱包
-Get out. -She took my… Ah!
-快滚 -疯子
-Now. -Creep!
他至于这么生气吗
I don’t know what he’s so upset about.
里面才六十块钱
There’s only 60 bucks in here.
也许是因为手表吧
Probably the watch.
那是谁
Who’s that?
连跑车都爬不出来的老骨头吧
A stiff can barely climb out of his sports car.
-那是布鲁斯·韦恩 -韦恩先生 看这里
-No, that’s Bruce Wayne! -Mr. Wayne, over here!
-我不确定我的助理有没有… -里面请 韦恩先生
I’m not sure if my assistant… -Right through here.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
布鲁斯·韦恩也会参加慈善舞会
Bruce Wayne at a charity ball.
塔特小姐吧
Miss Tate, isn’t it?
你在隐居前也很少参加这样的活动
Even before you became a recluse, you never came to these things.
善款都铺张浪费在晚宴上了 这根本算不上是慈善
The proceeds go to the big fat spread. It’s not about charity.
不过是为了满足某些老女人的虚荣心而已
It’s about feeding the ego of whichever society hag laid this on.
事实上 这场晚宴是我办的 韦恩先生
Actually, this is my party, Mr. Wayne.
而且善款都会捐给有需要的人
And the proceeds will go where they should,
因为晚宴的花费完全是我自己掏钱
because I paid for the big fat spread myself.
你真大方
That’s very generous of you.
要缩短贫富差距 那是需要投资的
You have to invest if you want to restore balance to the world.
比如我们的清洁能源项目
Take our clean-energy project.
有时候投资未必能有回报
Sometimes the investment doesn’t pay off.
-真遗憾 -你很会假装熟视无睹 韦恩先生
-I’m sorry. -You have a practiced apathy, Mr. Wayne.
但是如果你真的不关心这个世界
But a man who doesn’t care about
就不会花掉自己一半的财产来拯救它
the world doesn’t spend half his fortune to save it.
也不会因为被失败打击
And isn’t so wounded when it fails
而失意隐居
that he goes into hiding.
玩得愉快 韦恩先生
Have a good evening, Mr. Wayne.
介意让我跳一支吗
Mind if I cut in?
谢谢
Thank you.
你看到我好像不太高兴
You don’t seem happy to see me.
你不是应该宅在家里吗
You were supposed to be a shut-in.
我出来呼吸点新鲜空气
I felt like some fresh air.
你为什么不报♥警♥
Why didn’t you call the police?
我有个很厉害的朋友专门处理这种事
I have a powerful friend who deals with things like this.
你的猫贼装扮真漂亮
That’s a brazen costume for a cat burglar.
是吗 那你装扮的又是谁
Yeah? Who are you pretending to be?
布鲁斯·韦恩 古怪的亿万富翁
Bruce Wayne, eccentric billionaire.
-你的舞伴是谁 -他太太在伊比扎岛
-Who’s your date? -His wife’s in Ibiza.
她怕她留在家里的钻石会被偷掉
She left her diamonds behind, though. Worried they might get stolen.
那个念伊比莎岛
It’s pronounced “Ibiza.”
你不希望在场的人
You wouldn’t want these folks
知道你是个骗子 而非什么社交名媛吧
realizing you’re a crook, not a social climber.
你以为我在乎这里的人怎么看我吗
You think I care what anyone in this room thinks of me?
我不相信你在乎这里的人怎么看你
I doubt you care what anyone in any room thinks of you.
别谦虚了 韦恩先生 你根本不了解我
Don’t condescend, Mr. Wayne. You don’t know a thing about me.
赛琳娜·凯尔 我知道你住在旧城区
Well, Selina Kyle, I know you came here from your walk-up in Old Town.
那对珠宝大盗来说真是个简陋的住所
A modest place for a master jewel thief.
说明你要么在存退休的钱
Which means that either you’re saving for retirement
要么就是你得罪了什么厉害人物
or you’re in deep with the wrong people.
不要以为你是出生在
You don’t get to judge me because
韦恩宅邸卧室的富二代 就有资格来评判我了
you were born in the master bedroom of Wayne Manor.
事实上 我是在酒店里出生的
Actually, I was born in the Regency Room.
最初我只是逼不得已
I started out doing what I had to.
可一旦踏出了这一步
Once you’ve done what you had to,
就由不得你了
they never let you do what you want to.
重新开始
Start fresh.
如今的世界根本不可能重头开始
Ugh. There’s no fresh start in today’s world.
12岁的小屁孩用手♥机♥也能查到你的过去
Any 12-year-old with a cell phone could find out what you did.
我们做的每件事都会被永远记录下来
Everything we do is collated and quantified. Everything sticks.
这就是你为偷窃找的借口吗
Is that how you justify stealing?
我只从有钱人那里偷我需要的东西
I take what I need from those who have more than enough.
我不对穷♥人♥下手
I don’t stand on the shoulders of people with less.
女罗宾汉吗
Robin Hood?
我觉得我对社会的贡献
I think I’d do more to help someone
甚至都比这里的大部分人多 包括你
than most of the people in this room. Than you.
你这话说得未免有点大
You think maybe you’re assuming a little too much?
也许你才是那个有点钱
Maybe you’re being unrealistic about
就觉得自己能耐很大的家伙
what’s really in your pants other than your wallet.
真伤人
Ouch.
你以为太平盛世能一直延续吗 暴风雨就要来了 韦恩先生
You think all this can last? There’s a storm coming, Mr. Wayne.
你和你的朋友们最好躲在安乐窝里
You and your friends better batten down the hatches,
因为等到那个时候 你们都会悔不当初
because when it hits you’re all gonna wonder how you ever thought
放任自己享尽一切
you could live so large
而对我们却如此冷漠
and leave so little for the rest of us.
看来你很期待
You sound like you’re looking forward to it.
我很能适应
I’m adaptable.
这条项链戴在你脖子上的确比在保险柜里漂亮
Those pearls do look better on you than they did in my safe.
但我还是不能把它给你
But I still can’t let you keep them.
你把她吓跑了
You… You scared her off!
不可能
Not likely.
我停车券好像丢了
Must have lost my ticket.
-你太太说你准备坐出租车回家 -我太太
-Your wife said you were taking a cab home. -My wife?
只有你吗 先生
Just you, sir?
别担心 韦恩少爷
Don’t worry, Master Wayne.
你马上就能再左拥右抱了
Takes a little time to get back in the swing of things.
布鲁斯·韦恩 真是让我惊讶
Bruce Wayne, as I live and breathe.
是什么把你从休眠状态唤醒了 韦恩先生
What brings you out of cryo-sleep, Mr. Wayne?
即便你让我损失了这么多钱
You haven’t lost your sense of humor.
幽默感还是一点没少
Even if you have lost most of my money.
钱是你自己损失掉的
Actually, you did that.
如果你把所有研发预算
If you funnel your entire R and D budget
都投在融合项目上 却又从不启用
into a fusion project that you then mothball
你的公♥司♥怎么可能有起色
your company is unlikely to thrive.
那现在有什么办法
What are my options?
如果你不愿意开启那台机器
Well, if you’re unwilling to turn on the machine
我做不到 卢修斯
I can’t. I can’t, Lucius.
那就静观其变吧
Well, then sit tight.
你还占有大部分股份 能先牵制住达格特
Your majority keeps Daggett at bay while
在这期间
we figure out a future
我们能和米兰达·塔特商量一下能源项目
for the energy program with Miranda Tate.
她一直很支持这个项目
She has supported the project all the way.
她很聪明 也很漂亮
She’s smart. And quite lovely.
我们都是为你好 布鲁斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!