We better get a search warrant.
发生了什么
What’s happening?
请进
Come in.
我们有运气 先生 他不在 很顺利
We’ve been through the lot, sir. He’s away, all right.
看看你们的收获
Let’s see what you’ve got.
这是什么 – 是他的护照
What’s this? – His passport.
我们查对了 是他
We checked it. It’s him.
瞧 多米尼加的签证
Look. The Dominican visa.
上面没有出国的印♥章♥ 一定是非法出境
There’s no exit stamp though. He must have got out on the sly.
你们仍然没有抓住,是吗
You haven’t grasped it yet, have you?
是的 这是我们要的人 一定是
Yes, this is our man, all right. Definitely.
他不会想到他的护照在我们手里
But hasn’t it occurred to you that we’re holding his passport?
如果真的他已经出国了 他在外国能够旅行吗
If he is out of the country, what’s he traveling on?
他也许在英国度假 – 也许
He might be on holiday in the UK. – Yes, he might.
也许没有
Then again, he might not.
他的名字是查尔斯.哈洛德.卡尔思罗普 这是他的照片
His name is Charles Harold Calthrop. Here’s his passport photo.
会议结束之后就把照片分发给有关方面
I’ll circulate photos to each of you after the meeting.
太好了
Excellent.
谢谢你 局长
Thank you, Commissioner.
卡尔思罗普可能已经进入法国 他大概得住旅馆
It may be Calthrop has already entered the country and is staying at a hotel.
菲尔森 – 部长
Phillison. – Minister?
让警♥察♥查一下过去72小时内 旅馆的住宿登记卡片
I want every hotel card for the past 72 hours checked by the police.
帕斯卡 还有巴黎市郊
The same for you, Pascal, with those cards that are filed for the greater Paris area.
向你们各自管辖的部门 分送那人的名字和照片
Circulate to your staffs this man’s name and photograph.
准备紧急逮捕 立即发通报
He must be arrested on sight, and my office notified at once.
邮局
I want every border post…
飞机场 海港 渔村
…airport, seaport, fishing village alerted.
科尔贝将军 – 部长
General Colbert. – Minister?
卡尔思罗普也许仍然在国外 国外的谍报人员也行动起来
Calthrop is probably still abroad, so get your agents working on that.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
但必须秘密进行
In the meantime, complete silence must be maintained…
直到确认为止
…until we’re sure the man’s in this country.
谢谢你 晚安 – 晚安
Thank you. Good night. – Good night.
这里是勒贝尔局长办公室
Commissioner Lebel’s office.

Yes.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Good-bye.
没有迹象表明有一个叫卡尔思罗普的人
No one called Calthrop has crossed any border point legally…
今年以来以合法的身份进入法国
…since the start of the year.
在旅馆住宿名单里也没有发现这样的人
And no hotel has taken in a guest under that name.
也许他认为成功的希望不大 所以逃走了
Maybe he’s given up and gone into hiding.
他护照之所以会在他的公♥寓♥里被发现
If the British found Calthrop’s passport in his flat…
那是因为那张护照已经没用了
…it’s because he no longer needed it.
他是不会犯那样的错误的
Don’t count on that man making too many errors.
他不是这类人
He’s not the type.
我刚开始有了关于豺狼的感觉
I’m beginning to get a feeling about the Jackal.
他在国外可能用的是假护照
He may be abroad, traveling on a false passport.
现在马上到护照处去
What you’re going to do now is go down to the Passport Office.
把过去三个月当中申请 护照的记录全部借出来
Get every passport application for the last three months.
但 长官 – 如果关门了
But, sir… – I don’t care who’s closed.
就把人叫起来
Wake the buggers up.
然后把那些材料拿到中♥央♥登记处去
Then take all those papers down to Somerset House…
把申请人的名册
…get started on checking the applicants’ names…
死亡证明的名册核对一下
…against death certificates, not birth certificates.
若发现某人儿时就死了
If you find an application filed by someone who died as a child…
这可能就是我们要找的人
…the one who filed it might be our man.
如果过去三个月里没有发现这种情况
If you find nothing in the first three months, go back three.
那就再往上推三个月
And another three if you have to.
马上去执行吧
Off you go.

Yes?
情况怎么样 休斯
How’s it going, Hughes?
申请的人有多少
How many applications?
8041人
8,041?
那需要一个星期啊
You’ll be there a week.
我派人支援你
How about I send you some more staff?
该死的度假季节
Bloody holiday season.
有4000多 托马斯先生
About 4,000 more to go, Mr. Thomas.
从现在干起到晚上会完成
But if we work through lunch, we should be finished tonight.
给我接特警处托马斯侦探长
Superintendent Thomas, Special Branch.
我是休斯 找到了
Hughes here, sir.
保尔.奥立费.达根
Paul Oliver Duggan.
1929年生于桑博恩.费修利
Born April 3, 1929, in Sambourne Fishley.
今年7月14日提出申请护照
Applied for passport July 14 of this year.
7月17日发给他护照 是从邮局寄到帕宁顿
Passport mailed July 17 to an address in Paddington.
收信地址可能是临时的
That will probably turn out to be an accommodation address.
为什么
Why?
因为达根在1931年11月8日已死亡 当时才二岁半
Because Duggan died at the age of two and a half on November 8, 1931.
请出示护照
Passport, please.
稍等
One moment.
你是达根先生 – 是的
Mr. Duggan? – Yes?
到法国来干什么
What’s the purpose of your visit to France?
旅游
Tourism.
这车是在意大利买♥♥的吗 – 是租用的
You buy this in Italy? – No, it’s hired.
一星期内要回热那亚
I shall be returning it to Genova in about a week.
请把证件拿出来
Papers, please.
有行李吗
Got any luggage?
车后有个皮箱 – 把它拿到里面来
In the boot. – Bring it inside.
谢谢
Thank you.
新名字要是弄清楚了 勒贝尔不要去惊动他
Once we’ve found his new name, Lebel shouldn’t have trouble catching him.
并不那么简单
It’s not that simple.
在这个季节有二百万外国人来到巴黎
There are over two million foreigners are in Paris at this time of year.
对不起 部长
I’m very sorry, Minister.
勒贝尔局长被邀请参加会议
Commissioner Lebel requested this meeting…
他有英国嫌疑犯的最新情报
…because he has new information on the British suspect.
卡尔思罗普用那张伪造的护照旅行
Calthrop is traveling on a false passport…
名字是保尔·奥立费·达根
…in the name of Paul Oliver Duggan.
号♥码是29411
The passport number is 29491.
照片稍时发给大家
The photo will reach us in a few hours.
我们现在做些什么
What do we do now?
达根名字的护照是7月30日发的
The Duggan passport was issued on July 30.
所以不必调查这个日期以前的了
No need to go further back than that.
英国特警处正在追踪他
Special Branch in Britain is trying to trace him…
在所有机场和渡口
…through the passenger lists of all airlines and ferries.
如果在英国国内找到他 特警处就会把他监禁起来
If they pick him up in Britain, they’ll detain him.
如果在法国 那我们就予以逮捕
If we locate him inside France, we arrest him.
如果在其它国家 那就由行动局去完成这项任务
If he’s found in a third country, Action Service will deal with him.
请各位按照我的办法去进行 我希望给予合作
In the meantime, I’ll be grateful if you would do this my way.
早安 先生 – 替我挂巴黎 莫里托尔5901
Good morning, sir. – Paris, please. MOLITOR 5901.
请到一号♥电♥话♥间去等
Carrier Number One, please.
豺狼名字暴露了 沃连斯基死之前说出来的
The Jackal is blown. Wolenski talked before dying.
重复一遍 豺狼的名字已经暴露
Repeat: the Jackal is blown.
14号♥房♥间 谢谢 达根先生
Room 14. Thank you, Mr. Duggan.
咖啡给我送到休息厅去
I’ll have coffee in the lounge.
我能坐这里吗
Do you mind my sitting here?
谢谢
Thank you.
令人厌烦 是吗
Boring, aren’t they?
杂♥志♥
The magazines.
我认为它们很迷人 – 什么
I find them fascinating. – What?
养猪和联合收割机的文章
Articles on pig breeding and combine harvesters?
我被联合收割机迷住了
I’m enthralled by combine harvesters.
事实上 我很想有一个这样的玩具
In fact, I yearn to have one as a pet.
是吗
Yes?
你说何时 今天下午
When did you say? This afternoon.
再重复一次
Repeat that again.
是白色的阿尔法.罗密欧牌双座跑车
A white Alfa Romeo sports two-seater…
号♥码是GE1741
…license number GE 1741.
在四个小时以前 达根在维迪格亚越过了边境
Duggan crossed the border at Ventimiglia four hours ago.
接伦敦 告诉他们从现在开始由我们来处理
Call London. Tell them we’ll handle it from now on.
那家伙在那儿 – 我怎么知道
Where is he? – How should I know?
该死的机密 我们必须等住宿登记卡
Damned secrecy. We have to wait for the hotel cards.
真蠢 我们干不了什么
It’s madness. There’s nothing we can do about it.
不 当然我不住在阿尔卑斯山

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!