You’ve had 3 weeks to find out if the OAS is involved…
如果是他们干的 那么目点何在
…and if they are, what are they up to?
是”社♥会♥主♥义♥阿尔及利亚”干的 将军
It is the OAS, General.
但是我们抓到的都是一些小喽啰
But the ones we’ve caught are small fry.
他们只是执行命令 至于为什么要这样干 却一概不知道
They’ve been ordered to do it, but they don’t know why.
内政部长催得很紧啊
The Minister’s been after me again.
我们审问了抓获的”社♥会♥主♥义♥阿尔及利亚”的人
We’ve questioned all known OAS people.
可那帮家伙也什么不知道
They know nothing.
那些内线呢 – 也不知道
What about the informers? – Nothing.
今早我们查明罗丹和两个同伙在罗马
But we found out this morning that Rodin and the other two are in Rome.
他们6月18日到那里的
They arrived on June 18.
他们把加利巴尔蒂旅馆 最上面二层全租下来了
They’ve taken the two top floors in Hotel Garibaldi.
派人监视了吗 – 整天都有人监视着
You’re watching them, of course? – Twenty-four hours a day.
早上好 我想要一份出生证明书 保尔.奥立弗.达根
‘Morning. Birth certificate, please. Paul Oliver Duggan.
是桑博恩.费修利教区的 1929年4月3日生
Born in the parish of Sambourne Fishley, April 3, 1929.
请填好单子 1929年生的都在楼上
Fill in the form. You’ll find the 1929’s up those stairs…
往左拐第一排架子上 – 好的 谢谢
…and left at the first gallery. – Right. Thanks.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
请问克朗怎样兑换英磅
Excuse me, please. How many krone to the pound?
官方的比率是19.34
The official parity rate is 19.34.
你好 我要买♥♥染发剂
Hello. Two bottles of hairpin, please.
褐色的灰色的各一瓶
One in chestnut brown and one in gray.
只有浅蓝的
I’ve only got Clairol, dear.
可以 还要溶剂
That’s fine. And also a tin of solvent.
在这里
It is here. – Is it?

Hello?
是的
Yes.
你好 苏黎士
Hello, Zurich?
科拉就是我
Mr. Kola, this is he.
户号♥是5066♥4♥
That’s right. Account Number 5066♥4♥.
款已经存进去了
The money’s been deposited.
数目是多少
How much?
飞往热那亚的第127次航♥班♥的旅客请注意
Alitalia announces the departure of Flight 127 to Genova.
现在在第5号♥入口登机
Now boarding at Gate 5.
包租加利巴尔旅馆的 是同情”社♥会♥主♥义♥阿尔及利亚”的法国人
The Hotel Garibaldi is owned by a Frenchman with OAS sympathies.
已经把行动局的人员派往罗马
Extra Action Service staff have been sent from Paris to Rome…
让他们不分昼夜地监视那帮家伙
…to keep watching them around-the-clock.
罗丹、蒙克雷和卡松三人占据最上一层
Rodin, Montclair and Casson live at the top floor alone.
下一层布置了一批保镖
On the next floor down are the bodyguards…
他们都是在伞兵部队和外籍军团呆过的
…ex-paratroopers or foreign legionnaires.
有多少人 – 八个
How many? – Eight.
他们怕被绑♥架♥ – 罗丹不是那样胆小的人
They’re afraid of being kidnapped. – I know Rodin. He’s not a man to be afraid.
最上一层电梯的门已经上锁
The lift doors on the top floor are welded together…
不通过保镖那层楼 谁也别想上去
…and everything goes through the bodyguards.
这五个星期里 他们一步也没离开旅馆
Not one of them has set a foot outside the hotel for five weeks.
和外界联♥系♥的人叫
The only contact with the outside world is one man:
沃连斯基 – 有他的资料吗
Adjutant Wolenski. – Tell me about him.
巴尔吉 放影片吧
Bersie, run the film, please.
这就是沃连斯基
This is Wolenski.
他每天上午和下午都要到邮局去
He goes to the post office every morning and afternoon.
看到吗
See that?
想抢走信件非得砍断他的手腕子不可
You’ll have to cut his hand off to get the mail away from him.
他总是在取信的邮差 刚要到的时候投入信筒
He always waits until the collection van arrives before he posts any letters.
然后他到邮局去取寄来的东西
Then he goes to pick up the mail.
凡是寄给他们的信件都留在邮局 收件人的姓名是波瓦切
All their mail comes to general delivery and is addressed in the name of Partrier.
当然 这是沃连斯基的化名
Wolenski, of course, can identify himself as such.
我是罗兰上校
Colonel Rolland here.
把在外籍军团呆过的那个人的材料全部送来
I want everything you’ve got in the archives on a foreign legionnaire.
名字叫维克多.沃连斯基
His name is Viktor Wolenski.
如果他们又在策划什么大行动 他们的特工一定正在活动
If the OAS is planning something big, their agents must be working on it now.
你要查明这些人是谁 在什么地方活动
You must find out who they are and where they make contact.
我自己就进来了
I let myself in.
我去煮点咖啡
I’ll make us some coffee.
多丽茨
Denise.
不是让你把它扔掉吗 留着多么危险呀
I ask you to get rid of these. It’s for your own safety.
今天晚上就扔掉
I’ll do it tonight.
我来处理吧
Maybe I should do it for you now.
你未婚夫的事已经被他们知道了
They know all about your fianc?
我是来向你传达任务的 是一项重要任务
I have an assignment for you that sounds very important.
可不轻松呀
It’s not very pleasant.
说下去
Go on.
让你去接近爱丽舍宫的一个官员
They want you to get involved with an official of the Elysee Palace…
这人是最接近戴高乐的
…someone fairly close to De Gaulle.
这很危险
It might be dangerous.
当然令人反感
It’s certainly distasteful.
你说的是什么人
Who is this official?
一个星期内将会告诉你是谁
I’ll show him to you in a week or so.
你好
Good afternoon.
请进
Yes, please come in.
怎么样 能做吗
You think you can do it?
能做
Certainly.
我说的能做是指对一种枪加以改造
I can take an existing gun, make the modifications.
必须很轻 而且枪身要短
It must be very light in weight, and it must have a short barrel.
要短 那可难办啊
A short barrel. That’s a pity.
而且要有消声器 当然还要装上望远瞄准器
Lastly, there must be a silencer and a telescopic sight.
射程多少
Over what range will you fire?
没有确切的距离 大约在400英尺以内
I’m not sure yet, but probably not more than 400 feet.
射击对象是移♥动♥的吗 – 不动的
Will the gentleman be moving? – Stationary.
是瞄准头部 还是胸部
Will you go for a head shot or a chest shot?
大概是头部
Probably head.
要开第二枪吗
What about the chances of a second shot?
也许没有机会 具体难说
I might get the chance, but I doubt it.
为了便于逃走 无论如何也要装上消声器
In any event, I’ll need a silencer to escape.
开花弹较好
In that case, you better have explosive bullets.
我可造几发这样的子弹 – 用甘油 还是用水银
I can prepare a handful for you. – Glycerin or mercury?
水银
Mercury, I think.
这种比较保险
It’s much cleaner.
再来杯堪培利开胃酒 – 不 谢谢你
More Campari? – No, thank you.
还有
It seems then…
枪需要便于携带而不引起人们的注意
…the gun must be carried past customs without arousing suspicion.
见过吗
Recognize that?
所有的零件都装在一支铝管内
The whole thing should be made of hollow aluminium tubes…
全由螺丝口连接起来 最上面是
…which screw together. The top one…
装枪管的 下面是装枪托的
…holds the rifle strut. The one below, the bolt with the breech inside it.
步♥枪♥的垫肩要能够
The shoulder rest of the rifle doubles for both purposes…
和它兼用 – 这好极了
…without changing in any way. – That’s excellent.
剩下的两个部分就是 望远瞄准器和消声器
The last two sections house the telescopic sight and silencer.

Here.
这设计得非常妙 也很简单
It’s very remarkable. It’s so simple.
两个星期以内可以完成吗
I shall need the gun in about two weeks.
8月13日到这里来
If you could meet me here…
你也得试用一下 最后完成的日期再商谈吧
…August 13, you could try out the gun and discuss last minute details.
说定了 8月13日
Very well. August 13.
需要多少费用
Now the question of your fee.
手工费1000磅
I have to ask a fee of 1,000 pounds for this kind of a job…
另外
…you see and, say…
外加材料费100或200磅
…another 100 or 200 pounds for the raw materials.
好的
Done.
这里先付一半 其余一半以后付给你
I’ll pay you half the fee now and the rest on delivery.
怎么样 不错吧
What do you think? Marvelous?
我知道你来热那亚 不是为了搞到驾驶证
I knew you didn’t come to Genova for a driver’s license.
那种东西在伦敦就能搞到
Anyone in London could’ve done that.
问题是没有时间搞化装
Problem is I won’t have time to play around with makeup.
而且我也不很懂 – 化装好办
I’m not much good at it anyway. – Forget about makeup.
重要的是皮肤 要是灰色的
The important thing is the skin. It must look gray and tired.
可以使用在军队里装病 不参加演习时用的办法
We used a trick in the army to fake illness and get out of fatigue duty.
你能搞到无烟火♥药♥吗 – 很难说
Can you get hold of some cordite? – I suppose so.
那种东西吞下少许后
You swallow a couple of small pieces of cordite.
马上使你觉得不舒服 皮肤就会变成一种灰的颜色
It’ll make you feel sick and turn the skin a gray color.
大约一个小时之后
After about an hour…
身体就恢复正常 而皮肤的颜色会维持很长时间不变

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!