I won’t see you again. Of course not.
我想要回我的手电筒
I’d like my torch back.
请便
Please.
别关灯
Don’t let the light out!
你的生命之光
Light of your life.
以后回来之前要洗干净脚
Has to wipe its feet before it comes back in again.

No!
凯特小猫猫
Cat! Cat!
狗狗要上厕所了
Little dog needs the toilet.
去别处叫
Go bark somewhere else.
来吧 凯蒂
Come on, Catty.
你有给我写诗吗
Have you got a poem for me?
上一次你还欠我呢
You still owe me for the last one.
我不是存款箱 狄伦
I am not a sodding deposit box, Dylan.
你认为这是什么
What do you think this is?
可能是草纸一张 有可能
It could be a scribble! Could be.
可能是首五行打油诗 狄伦 有可能
It could be a bloody limerick, Dullun! Could be.
《百岁之人死于夜垄》
Among Those Killed In The Dawn Raid Was A Man Aged A Hundred.
是欢快的诗吧 你想听听吗
Happy piece, is it? Do you want to hear it?
想吗
Do you?
你想听吗
Do you want to hear it?
好重
Oh, heavy!
当早晨唤醒了战争
When the morning was waking over the war
他穿上衣服 走出去 死掉了
He put on his clothes and stepped out and he died
锁孔打着哈欠 就像风将其吹开
The locks yawned loose as a blast blew them wide
他将他的爱置于被炸开的地上
He dropped where he loved on the burst pavement…
是生活 什么
Lived. What?
生活
Lived.
不 是爱
Oh, no, it’s loved.
你都不认识自己写的字 是生活 生活
You can’t read your own bloody writing. Lived! Lived!
爱 他都有一百岁了
Loved! He’s a hundred sodding years old!
他记不住爱
He can’t remember love.
因为我写了 这个词才存在
The bloody word’s only there because I wrote it!
将他的所爱
Dropped where he loved
置于被炸开的地上
on the burst pavement stone
是给我的 对不对
It’s mine, isn’t it?
你所写的
What you write.
我所有的诗句
All my words.
以及心跳
And every heartbeat.
都是为你
They’re all for you.
为我吗
Me?
那就过来
Come here, then.
你过来
Come on, you!
下床来看看他这次做了什么
Get out of bed and come and see what he’s done this time!
亲爱的 淘气的狗狗狄伦
Oh, dear. Naughty doggy Dylan.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what that is?
这是动物的行径
That’s animal behaviour, that’s what it is.
尼科莱特 我
Nicolette, I’m…

I’m…
薇拉·菲利普斯在吗
Is Vera Phillips there, please?
等等 谢谢
Just a moment. Thank you.
喂 喂 亲爱的
Hello? Hello, darling.
是狄伦吗 当然是
Dylan? Course it is.
有个叫克里克的年轻英雄
There was a young hero called Killick
他上了一座山顶
Who marched to the top of a… hillick
他跨开双腿 鞭打他的座骑
He stood legs astride and whipped out his pride
把发油涂满他的菲利克
And spread Brylcreem all over his fillick
菲利克是什么
What’s a fillick?
你不知道了吧 凯特
Showing your ignorance now, Cat.
管它是什么 威廉姆反正很帅
William’s will be nice, whatever it is.
你不是还要见他吧
Not that you’re seeing him again.
他就是很帅 过来 薇拉·贝拉
He’ll still have a nice one. Come here, Vera Bera.
过来 来抱一抱
Come on. Come and have a cuddle.
去吧 你们随便 我不想要他
Go on, you’re welcome to it. I don’t want him.
不要变 薇拉·贝拉
Don’t change, Vera Bera.
你是我黑暗天空中的星星 你永远别变
You’re the star in my dark sky. Don’t you ever change.
我在你的天空中是什么
What am I in your sky?
你在我的生活中 凯特琳
You’re on my earth, Caitlin.
我就想要你这样 来
Just where I want you to be. Come on.
来抱抱
Come and have a cuddle.
你们在笑什么 怎么了
What are you laughing at? What?
怎么了
What?
是什么
What is it?
怎么了 怎么
What? What?
就像跟孩子在一起
It’s like living with children.
上帝啊 我要去酒馆了
Oh, God! I’m going to the pub.
有儿子是什么感觉
What’s it like having a son?
哦 累死了
Oh, exhausting.
我无法想象
I can’t imagine it.
他在一个与这儿完全不同的世界
He’s a whole world away from here.
安全又可靠
Safe and sound.
你可能在空袭中死掉
You could die in an air raid.
我才不要 有可能的
I’m not going to. You might.
这不是我诱惑别人的方法
This is not how I would choose to seduce someone.
我的强烈信念是永远活下去
My firm intention is to live forever.
这算是承诺吗 萦绕我心
Is that a promise? Cross my heart.
你认为你只爱诗人
You only think you’re in love with the poet.
你知道的 是不是
You know that, don’t you?
他叫狄伦 你可以叫他狄伦的 是不是
His name’s Dylan. You can say Dylan, can’t you?
你是什么 臭律师吗
Whar are you? Bloody lawyer, are you?
我不是说我比他更好 但我没结婚 薇拉
I’m not saying I’m the better man, but I’m not married, Vera.
你要承认这是我的优势
And you’ll admit that gives me an advantage.
我什么也不承认
I’ll admit nothing.
因为那算是指责你吗
On the grounds that it may incriminate you?
你是在向我挑衅 是吗
You’re trying to provoke me, aren’t you?
初恋爱怎样就怎样吧
First love’s all right as far as it goes.
最后的爱 这才是我感兴趣的
Last love, that’s what I’m interested in.
哦 你认为你聪明到家了
Oh, you think you’re so damn wise.
你想要什么 薇拉 哦
What do you want, Vera? Oh…
天上的月亮
the moon from out of the skies,
闪烁的星星
the stars in all their glitter.
还有什么
What else?
那让你知道你还活着 有欲望
It makes you know you’re alive, wanting.
我是这么想的
That’s what I think.
哦 我活得好好的
Oh, I’m alive all right.
每一刻都是
Every last bit of me.
呆在那儿
Oh! Stay there.
好的 别动 好的
Right, stay still. All right!
别动
Still!
我像他一样好 像谁一样好
I’m as good as he is. Good as who is?
狄伦 那个混♥蛋♥
Dylan. The bugger.
他认为我存在的价值就在于激发他的天赋
He thinks that I am put on this earth to nurture his talent.
给他做饭 给他生孩子 给他打扫
Cook for him, have his children, clean for him.
这就是我的价值
That’s all I’m here for.
谁他妈来激发我的天赋呢
Who’s nurturing my bloody talent?
威廉姆会激发你的天赋吗 我自己能
Will William nurture your talent? I’ll nurture my own.
砍掉他的臭手 我会这样做的
Cut off his trigger finger, that’s what I’d do.
我会的 我会在某天晚上悄悄地
I would, I’d come up quietly in the night
把他绑起来 废了他
and I’d tie him down and I’d… maim him.
看看我们 他们怎么才能达到我们的期望
Look at us. How do they live up to us?
他们不会的 该死的混♥蛋♥
They don’t, dirty tarts!
我哥哥就为你这种人而死
My brother died for the likes of you!
我他妈又没要求他 是不是
I didn’t bloody ask him to, did I?
该死的逃兵役者 舔我的脚都不配
Bleeding conchie! Lick my bleeding boot!
威尔士水手的味道一英里外就能闻出来
Welsh seamen. You can smell them a mile off.
我不要跟你吵架 你以为我想啊
I ain’t got no quarrel with you! Damn right!
你为什么要维护他 他是个混♥蛋♥
What are you protecting him for? Scum, he is!
回去喝你的酒吧 接着喝
Get back to your drinking. Now. Go on.
他说的对 你知道 我就是肮脏
He’s right, you know. Contamination, that’s what I am.
我会好好反省的
I’d stay well clear.
不不 我只是躺一会儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!