Don’t… don’t wake Rowatt.
用我的钱来供养你那温顺的诗人
My money to keep your tame poet.
哦 因为我比他们过得优裕
Oh, I had better offers. Richer offers.
你? 看看你自己吧
You? Have you looked at yourself?
他们是我的朋友 我买♥♥给他们食物而已
They’re my friends. I bought them food.
你必须养活人们 我已经一无所有
You have to feed people. I’ve nothing left.
你有瑞瓦特!
You’ve got Rowatt!
至少看着他 威廉姆! 你为什么不抱抱他?
At least look at him, William!Why can’t you hold him?
他是狄伦的吗?
Is he Dylan’s?
这是外面人们在议论的 薇拉
That’s what they’re saying out there, Vera.
“他是狄伦的孩子”
“He’s Dylan’s child.”
我爱你
I love you.
是在过去的何时?
When did that happen?
我说过回到我的身边 我说过!
I said come back and I’d say it. I said!
你曾经跟他在一起
You’ve been with him.
对吗
Haven’t you?

Hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
他们要什么 血? 一份完稿
What do they want, blood? A finished script.
你已经拿了稿酬! 是的 但是还不够
You’ve been paid for it! Yes, but not enough.
应该可以… 就像我在做家庭作业
Be that as it may… It’s like doing my homework.
它都没有分场景
It’s not even broken down into scenes yet.
我不是秘书 安尼塔!
I’m not a secretary, Anita!
我也不是个作家!
Well, I’m not a bloody writer!
我在找狄伦·托马斯
I’m looking for Dylan Thomas.
免费的 克利克上尉
On the house, Captain Killick.
哦 是的 为归来的英雄们
Ah, yes, the returning hero.
下一杯同样免费
There’ll be another when you’ve finished.
我们能做到的就这些
The least we can do.
他在哪?
Where is he?
那 在等您 看到了吗
There it is. Waiting for you, see?
是共♥产♥主义的游魂
It’s the spectre of communism.
是他们让同盟国恐慌
That’s what frightens them, the Allies.
两品脱苦啤和一份杜松子酒加汤尼水
Two pints of bitter and a gin and tonic.
好的
Make mine brains.
希腊 现在是希腊
Greece. Now, Greece.
是共♥产♥党游击队
It’s the communist partisans
而不是英国人
that risk their lives
在冒着生命危险和德国佬战斗
to fight the Germans, not the British Tommy.
同盟国背地里指望着
What they’re aiming for, secretly, the Allies,
德国佬扫除游击队
is for the Germans to wipe out the partisans,
消灭♥共♥♥产♥党
wipe out the communists,
这样他们就不必在战后再大费手脚了
so they won’t have to deal with them after the war.
你听好了
You listen to me.
我抓住那孩子的手臂 我的士兵给他截肢
I held a boy while my sergeant hacked his arm off.
后来我抓住他的时候他已经死了
Later I held him while he died.
他是一个英国男孩
British boy, he was.
这事发生在希腊
That was in Greece.
什么? 我们在战斗! 在那里
I beg your pardon? We fight! Out there.
因此你和你的友人才可以
So you and your friends can
坐在汉普斯特德大放厥词
sit around in Hampstead and theorise.
你们高谈阔论时我们却在浴血奋战
You do that while we bleed our lives away.
你对战争了解些什么?
What do you know about war?
你们这些人 对于战争懂个屁 嗯?
You people,what do you know about war, hmm?
干杯 先生女士们 干杯
Drink up, boys and girls, drink up.
把我介绍给你这些博学的朋友们啊 狄伦
Introduce me to your knowledgeable friends, Dylan.
请介绍我 我被他们深深吸引了
Please, introduce me. I’d be charmed into them.
等你冷静下来
I will introduce you just as soon as you calm down.
哦 你可以拿走我的钱
Oh, you can take my money.
嗯? 你可以拿走我的血汗
Hmm? You can take my bloody money
却不敢把我介绍给你的朋友吗?
but you can’t even introduce me to your friends?
我只是一个见鬼的无名氏
I’m just a bloody Tommy.
关门了 先生们
Time, gentlemen!
先生 对不起 时间到了
Gentlemen, please. It’s time.
威士忌 双份 时间到了
Whisky, double. Time’s called.
你拒绝为我服务是吗?
Are you refusing to serve me?
我说时间到了 时间? 你是什么意思
I said time’s called. What do you mean, time?
回家吧 克利克上尉
Go home, Captain Killick.
不 你竟敢嘲笑我
No, don’t you laugh at me.
哦 当大英雄吧
Oh, play the big man.
来啊 在女士面前尤其容易 不是吗
Come on. Easy in front of a woman, isn’t it?
我们只听到你的一面之词
We only have your word for it
说你没有躲在后面…
that you weren’t skulking at the back…
吓得屁滚尿流
… with urine running down your leg.
威廉姆 别这样
William, come on.
别惹他们 克利克上尉
Don’t bother with them, Captain Killick.
最好回家吧
Best off home.
威廉姆? 天啊你…
William? What in heaven’s name…
把你的手从我身上拿开
Take your hands off me.
放下! 求你了! 把你的手拿开
Put it down! Please! Take your hands off.
把这该死的东西放下! 薇拉!
Put the damn thing down! Vera!
薇拉? 薇拉?
Vera? Vera?
赞美我吧…我是个伟人
Give me words… and I’m a giant.
在所有女人面前 嗯? 赞美
Above all women. Hmm? Words.
超过酒
Beyond the bottle.
多过爱 优于性
More than love. Better than sex.
赞美…这是给我的赞美
Words… for me.
# 呼喊 呼喊 为幸福呼喊! #
# Shout, shout, shout for happiness! #
…告诉你我们在维特福的第一夜吧
… tell you about our first night together at the Wheatsheaf?
她献出名誉 而我让她的付出变得光荣!
She offered her honour so I honoured her offer!
我通过她的奉献占有她
I’ve still got her on offer.
这个很搞笑
Very easily entertained, this one.
把一品脱浸着马铃薯的黑啤酒当作鸡尾酒
Thinks a pint of Guinness with a potato in it is a cocktail.
不是吗 亲爱的
Don’t you, my darling?
威廉姆 不!
William, no!
不! 不!
No! No!

No.
不! 不! 不!
No! No! No!
不! 不! 威廉姆!
No! No! William!
威廉姆 停手 求你了!
William, stop, please!
求求你停下!
Please stop!
这儿没人想伤害你 求你了
No one here means you any harm. Please.
你不在意吗?
Don’t you care?
你的丈夫和我的妻子
Your husband and my wife.
我的孩子
My son.
你的脸上有淤青
You’ve got a bruise.
带我回家
Take me home.
是我♥干♥的吗?
Did I do that?
带她回家 威廉姆
Take her home, William.
把枪还给我
Not without my gun.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
不然我就拉动保险同归于尽
Or I’ll pull the pin on this and kill the lot of us.
我的孩子
My son.
你把这东西给她干嘛 你这个疯子
What’d you give it to her for, you daft sod?
它没有保险 威廉姆
There isn’t a pin in it, William.
无论这是个错误或者…
Either it’s faulty or…
它爆♥炸♥了 我们看着自己被炸得灰飞湮灭
it’s just gone off and we’re standing here dead looking at it.
看 孩子在哭
Look, the boy’s screaming.
回家吧 威廉姆
Come home, William.
威廉姆
William.
他们关心的只是对此保密 但是…
All they care about is keeping the lid on it, but…
这是威尔士能够给你的
that’s Wales for you.
不想让世人知道他们的丑事吗
Doesn’t want the world knowing its business.
我们差点被杀掉!
We could have been killed!
凯特
Cat.
我没有钱了
I haven’t got any more money.
我已经一无所依 狄伦
I’ve nothing left, Dylan.
小心你的脚趾 小心你的脚趾!
Got your toe. Got your toe!
我能… 扶住他
Can I… Hold him, then.

See?
你不会伤到他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!