I’ve never been a father before, Cat.
我没那么快就适应
It’s not straightforward.
我还是你的生命之光吗
Still the light of your life, am I?
他在新福里斯特吧
In the New Forest, is he?
你为什么要问 狄伦
Why are you asking for, Dullun?
你明明知道儿子跟我妈在一起
You know damn well our son’s with my mother.
我爱你 凯特
I love you, Cat.
那就来跟香烟吧
Give us a fag, then.
我没香烟了 给我挠挠头好吗
I’m out of bleeding fags. Give my head a good scratch. Please?
哦 亲爱的
Oh, lovely!
我们要住在哪儿 没地方住
Where are we living? Nowhere.
哦 拿开你的爪子
Ow! Velvet your bloody claws!
自己挠你的头
Scratch your own bloody head!
过来 不
Come here. No.
吻我
Kiss me.
抱歉 你的手帕掉了
Excuse me. You dropped your handkerchief.
不 我没有 不是的 就掉在这儿
No, I didn’t. Yes, you did. Right there.
抱歉 不是我的
It’s not mine, sorry.
你应该接着手帕
You’re supposed to take the hankie,
我应该自我介绍
I’m supposed to introduce myself,
请你喝一杯 我不想喝酒
buy you a drink. I don’t want a drink.
很高明的搭讪 我之前从没这么做过
Nice try, though. I’ve never done this before.
不 你只是从前没被拒绝过
No. You’ve just never been caught out before.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
那就去你的 哦 亲爱的
Sod you, then! Oh, dear. Picky, picky, picky.
你迟到了 你知道 全是她的错
You’re late. I know. It’s all her fault.
你朋友是谁 爱尔兰的皇后
Who’s your friend? Queen of Ireland,
我的一生挚爱 孩子母亲 凯特琳·托马斯
love of my life, mother of my child, Caitlin Thomas.
狄伦 你妻子吗
Your wife, Dylan?
唯一的那个
The one and only.
他没提过 他不会提 不是吗
He didn’t mention… Well, he wouldn’t, would he?
是你做的 是不是
You made that, didn’t you?
我可能会喜欢你
I might like you.
也可能不喜欢
Then again, I might not.
我得等你决定 不是吗
I’ll await your decision, shall I?
我不会屏息静等的
I won’t hold my breath, mind.
有地方能让我们住吗
Got a mansion we could share with you?
是的 两个无家可归的孤儿
Yes. Two little homeless orphans.
我只有一间房♥
I’ve only got a room.
混♥蛋♥ 去她姐姐那儿
Bugger. Condemned to her sister’s.
我要住那儿 水手
I’ll be having that, sailor boy.
没必要让… 和老婆吵架了?
Needn’t let… Small matter of a wife?
我们之间不该有秘密 上帝啊 狄伦
Nothing should ever come between us. Oh, God, Dylan.
我们是灵魂伴侣 薇拉 一直都是
Soul mates, we are, Vera. Always were.
不要 别说我了
Don’t. Stop talking about me.
我住的地方大厅有电♥话♥ 你知道的
There’s a phone in the hall where I stay. You know.
如果你要找我 他有我的号♥码
If you want me, he’s got my number.
她的微笑代表什么意思
What does it mean when she smiles?
我不知道 从不知道
I don’t know. Never did.
上帝保佑 是威尔士的西格特人
God help us. It’s the Visigoths from Wales.
你妹妹来了
Your sister’s here.
你回来之前痛击德国人了吧
Back from strangling Germans, then, are you?
让其他男孩玩他们的小手♥枪♥吧
Left the other boys playing with their little pistols.
全是小孩过家家
All ging-gang-gooley and yo-ho-ho.
你就称其为诗 对不对
That what you call poetry, is it?
听着 给我们张床 我们就不烦你了
Look, give us a bed and we’ll stay out from under your feet.
# 也许是因为我吻你太多 #
# Maybe it’s because I kissed you too much
# 也许因此我的吻才意味无多 #
# Maybe that is why my kiss means too little
# 或许因为我的爱既灼热又渺小 #
# Maybe with a love so great and a love so small
# 也许我会无人疼爱 #
# Maybe I’ll be left with no love at all
# 也许我会无人疼爱 #
# Maybe I’ll be left with no love at all #
有时我一晚就能喝一品脱
Sometimes I can nurse a single pint all night.
但只是有时
But that’s sometimes.
谢谢
Thank you.
是的 我想会很愉快的
Oh, yeah! I thought it was hilarious.
我让他们来 但得你付钱 薇拉 公平的交易
I’ll get them in. You pay, though, Vera, eh? Fair dos.
救助挨饿的诗人
Support the starving poet.
你不是什么诗人 狄伦
You are not a bloody poet, Dylan.
你写关于阻拦气球的片子
You write films about barrage
靠这过日子
sodding balloons for your living.
有战事在进行
There is a war on.
你知道 你不是我嫁的男人
You know, you’re not the man I married.
我饿肚子时在彼特·罗宾逊的窗边
I did cartwheels in a rubber corset
穿着橡胶束腹翻筋斗
in Peter Robinson’s window when I was hungry.
你从不挨饿 有男人给你东西吃
You were never hungry. You’ve always had a man to feed you.
那只是说说而已 我想你无法反驳
Demonstration purposes it was. Bet you can’t beat that.
我不能
Bet I can’t.
他跟着我
He’s following me.
好事并不全是你的
Don’t you have all the luck!
看着
Watch this.
你好啊 亲爱的
Causing chaos, my lovely.
如果你要洗裤子 你还穿着它干嘛
What do you need knickers for if you want to wash them?
想不想与表演女郎共度好时光?
Looking for a good time with a couple of showgirls?
请再来三杯 你们慢喝
Three more, please. Your drinks, chaps.
主角前来应战了 威廉姆·克利克
Chief stag sees off the competition. William Killick.
薇拉·菲利普丝 她很高兴见你
Vera Phillips. She’s very pleased to meet you.
全要朗姆酒吗 好的
Rums all round? Mmm, goody!
请来四杯朗姆
Four rums, please.
你翻筋斗吗 也许在海滩上会吧
Do you do cartwheels? On the seashore I might.
那我带你去
Ah. I’ll take you there.
你看起来很忙
You’re busy, by the looks of you.
有海风的话我会翻的
I could do with some sea air.
我想跟你坐在沙滩上
I’d like to sit on the beach with you.
你被拒绝时 你知道那是拒绝吗
Don’t you know a brush-off when you get one?
有烟吗
Got any smokes?
我喜欢你的表演
I enjoyed your show.
是吗 是的
Did you? Yes.
嘿 干草是给马的
Hey? Hay’s for horses.
来 小蹄子蹬几下
Come for a gallop.
以前叫做即兴表演 在车站唱歌♥
Used to call it busking, singing in the tube stations.
以前是给铜币的
Coppers used to move you on.
如果可以的话 我会再来的
I’ll come again, if I may.
世界是自♥由♥的
Free world.
那些酒自己留着吧
Keeping those rums to yourself?
我们要扫你兴了
We’re in danger of breaking a thirst.
我不是一见制♥服♥就倾倒的 如此而已
I don’t melt at the sight of a uniform, that’s all.
算了吧 我不喜欢大鼻子
Sod it. I don’t like nosy parkers.
这是礼貌问题
It was a civil question.
我可以问 你是在跟踪我丈夫吗 但我没有
I could have said, “Are you after my husband?” But I didn’t.
心痛 这就是我透过制♥服♥所看到的
Heartache, that’s what I see in a uniform.
我才不要爱上随时会死的人
I won’t love someone just to have them die on me.
谁在说爱 你不会感到孤独吗
Who’s talking about love? Don’t you ever get lonely?
我只要我的工作
My work’s all I need.
我以前认为我能当舞者
I used to think I’d be a dancer.
日夜跳舞
Danced night and day.
我知道 你是她们中的一个
I know, you’re one of those.
不 不 上帝啊
No. No! God!
才不是 看在上帝面上 我不是这个意思
Not one of those, for God’s sake! Not that I’m averse.
那些忘不掉初恋的人们之一
One of the ones that never got over her first love.
我当然是了
Course I am.
你妈妈没有教过你礼貌吗
Didn’t your mother teach you any manners?
我只是说 你可以自己走 我知道
All I said… You can walk on your own, I know.
我妈妈只教我
Keep your hand on your ha’penny,
要好好管钱
that’s what my mother taught me.
我没碰你 呃 也别看我
I’m not touching you. Well, don’t look at me either.
好的
Fine.
不 别这样
No, don’t do that!
你对我有什么意见 薇拉·菲利普丝
What have you got against me, Vera Phillips?
你可能明天就死了
You might be dead tomorrow.
及时行乐
Live while you can, live all you can.
我不会再见你了 当然不要

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!