Who are you?
伊芙琳护士
Nurse Evelyn.
曾经 我是伊芙琳·伊芙莱斯·伊芙哈特小姐
Once I was Lady Evelyn Everest Everhardt,
本意珠穆朗玛峰
但如今 我只是…
and now I am simply called…
-伊芙琳姐妹 -她不是姐妹
– Sister Evelyn. – She is not a sister.
保佑你 不 什么 她是啊
Bless you. No. What? Yes, she is.
她没有兄弟姐妹的
She doesn’t have brothers and sisters.
不 她是个修女 就像这儿的其他修女
No, she’s a nun, like these nuns out here.
她转过身去 说
And she turned from the Masked Bandit, and she said…
-我能跟你说实话吗 -当然
– May I be frank with you? – Of course.
虽然我一心服侍上帝 积德行善
Although I’ve dedicated my life to God and goodness
私下里 我其实喜欢冲神父扔橙子
I secretly love throwing oranges at our priest.
左转两次 去上厕所吧
Take two turns to the left and go to the bathroom.
不 你看了我的字条
No, you read my note.
你说什么呢 快去厕所
What are you talking about? Go to the bathroom.

No.
你怎么知道神父和橙子的事的
How do you know about the priest and the orange?
大家都知道你喜欢冲神父扔橙子
Everybody knows you like throwing oranges at the priest.
连神父都知道
Even the priest knows,
但我不是看了你胡言乱语的字条才知道的
but I didn’t find that out from your gibberish message.
才不是胡言乱语
It’s not gibberish.
她想问你我还要在这儿待多久
She wants to ask you how much days I have to stay here.
我希望你一直待到好起来
Well, I want you to stay here until you get better.
她的石膏过几天就能拆了
Her cast will come off in a few days
但我希望她一直待到痊愈
but I’d like her to stay here until she’s completely recovered.
她说 我们在这儿待太久了
She wants to say that we are spend here too much times
我们得离开了
and we have to leave the city.
告诉她
No, well, you just tell her
你不该去果园干活儿
that you shouldn’t be working in the groves.
你这么小 太危险了
That at your age it’s dangerous
你回去就是去摘水果
and you’ll spend the rest of your days picking fruit.
那样你肯定会摔下来
And then she’ll fall. She surely will fall.
谢谢
Thank you.
-她说了什么 -她说好
– What did she say? – She says okay.
-是吗 -是的
– Really? – Really.
雅莉珊卓 她问了我什么 不是吗
Alexandria, she asked me something, didn’t she?
不 我们就这么说话
No, that how we speak.
-你确定 -嗯
– You sure? – Sure.
好漂亮的机器 好漂亮的机器
Beautiful machina. Beautiful machina.
好漂亮的机器 好漂亮的机器
Beautiful machina. Beautiful machina.
好漂亮的机器 好漂亮的机器
Beautiful machina. Beautiful machina.
这价钱真的很慷慨了
It’s a very generous offer.
看看这里写的数目
If you look over here at the number,
比我一年挣得都多
it’s more money than I actually make a year.
我想加点东西
I want to add something to it.
别提什么要求
Don’t start adding stuff to this.
制片厂有一堆的律师
You know, the studio’s got a building full of lawyers.
跳 摔 撞车
Jumping, falling, crashing.
风头都被牛仔抢去了
I mean, cowhands are getting all the glory.
是谁的主意啊
Whose idea was it anyway?
从火车桥上往马背上跳
Jumping onto a horse from a train bridge?
把放映写进合同里 我就签
Add the screening to the contract and I’ll sign it.
如果我死了 钱归谁
What happens to the money if I die?
罗伊 你别再想什么自杀了
Roy, you need to get off this suicide thing.
让医生治疗你吧
Let the doctors finish what they started.
问题不在他的背
Problem is not his back.
是心碎
It’s a broken heart.
他得忘记她
He needs to get over her.
他又不是第一个失去女朋友的人
I mean, he’s not the first guy to lose a girl.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你是个名人
You are someone famous.
据说是的
So they tell me.
孩子
Hey, kid!
这是我给你画的
I made this for you.
戴面具的是谁
Who’s in the mask?
是你 坐着轮椅
You in the wheelchair.
好漂亮
It’s beautiful.
我会永远留着的
I’ll keep it forever.
真希望我一直不好起来
I hope I never get better.
-为什么 -因为我想跟你一起留在这儿
– Why? – Because I want to stay here with you.
-今天有人拿来了这个给你 -是吗
– Hey, this came for you today. – Really?
-喜欢巧克力吗 -喜欢
– You like chocolate? – I like it.
-要我讲完故事吗 -嗯
– Do you want me to finish the story? – Yes.
-帮我个忙 -什么忙
– I need a favor. – What kind of favor?
你知道我们的朋友沃特吧
You know our friend Walt?
-他不是我朋友 -他也不是我朋友
– He’s not my friend. – He’s not my friend either.
我从他手中夺回了这把钥匙
I retrieved this key from him
因为我觉得他偷了我的药
because I think he’s been stealing my pills.
可能是放在了他的小柜里
I think he’s got them in his cabinet there.
我想要你去看看 是不是在他那儿
I want you to go check and see if he’s got them.
为什么 我给你拿到药瓶了
Why? I got you the bottle.
里面的药不够我入睡
There weren’t enough in there for me to go to sleep.
去嘛 做个好大盗
Come on. Be a good bandit.
我不想做大盗
I don’t want to be a bandit.
好可惜啊
That’s too bad.
因为奥蒂斯的城♥堡♥坐落在一座蓝色的城市中♥央♥
Because Odious’s castle is surrounded by a big blue city.
大盗们要赶往那里 与他决斗
And that’s where the bandits are headed for their final encounter.
那是整个故事最精彩的部分了 而且你就要走了
It’s the best part of the story, and since you’re leaving soon
我真不希望你余生
I’d hate for you to spend your whole life
一直琢磨故事的结局
wondering how it turned out.
-抽屉里有什么 -东西
– What’s in the drawer? – Stuff.
-什么东西 -沃特从我这儿偷的东西
– What kind of stuff? – Stuff Walt’s been stealing from me.
什么啊
What?
你不去看我怎么知道
I won’t know until you go look.
-那你会讲完故事吗 -嗯
– Promise you’ll finish the story? – Yeah.
是个棕色的瓶子
It’s that brown bottle.
-这个吗 -对 就是那个
– This one? – That’s the one.
是他从我这儿偷的
I think he stole it from me.
那是我的
That’s mine.
讲到哪了
Where did we leave off?
他们在对彼此倾吐秘密
They were telling secrets each other.
我在找杀害了我父亲的人
I’m looking for the man who murdered my father.
黑大盗说
The Black Bandit said.
我弟弟 蓝蒙面大盗
My brother, the Blue Masked Bandit…
-他说 -想为父亲的死复仇
– He said. – …tried to avenge our father’s death.
我一直在寻仇
I’ve been on a quest for revenge.
被折磨 被吊死
Tortured and hung.
他把自己的一生都告诉了她
He told her everything about his life
却唯独没提奥蒂斯总督的名字
except for the name of Governor Odious.
你得走了
You need to leave.
你该走了
You should go.
但你说会讲完故事的
But you promised you’ll tell me the story.
你已经俘获了我的心 伊芙琳
You’ve captivated my heart, Evelyn.
所以 我不能再囚禁你了
That’s why I can no longer keep you in captivity.
我爱上你了
I’ve fallen in love with you.
但我的内心被复仇吞噬了
But I am consumed with revenge.
我不是一个能被爱的男人
I’m not a man who can be loved.
等我睡着 你就得走了
When I fall asleep, you gotta go.
明天也别来了
And don’t come back tomorrow.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
-很抱歉 -为什么
– I’m sorry about this. – Why?
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
为什么
Why?
我不想你看到我这个样子
I don’t want you to see me like this.
你觉得你囚禁了我吗
You think you took me captive?
其实 你是我的救星
In fact, you’re my savior.
我本是金丝笼里的小鸟
I was like a bird in a golden cage.
你解放了我 也俘获了我的心
By freeing me, you captured my heart.
让他们亲亲
Make them kiss.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章恋恋笔记本
下一篇文章肮脏的哈里
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!