不 我不想让他们亲亲
No, I don’t want to make them kiss.
为什么
Why?
因为他们马上就要发现的事
Because what they’re about to find out.
她不该跟我们一起去
She should have not come with us.
-为什么 -因为太危险了啊
– Why? – It is too dangerous.
如果我们被俘 奥蒂斯总督一定会杀了她
If we are captured, Governor Odious shall surely kill her.
你说奥蒂斯
You mentioned Odious?
他是我的死敌
He is my sworn enemy.
也是我未婚夫
And my fiance.

No.
我要看着你死去
I want to look at you until I die.
这世界多么奇妙
What a mystery this world.
前一天还爱着它
One day you love them
第二天又想杀它一千遍
and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over.
上帝宽恕他
God forgive him.
我很庆幸我没吻你
I’m glad I never kissed you.
她不能死啊
She can’t die.
她还活着
She’s still alive!
这金吊坠挡了子弹
The solid gold locket stopped the bullet.
我最亲爱的女儿
“My dearest daughter,
绝不要为金钱 名声 权力或安全感结婚
“Never marry for money, fame, power or security.
永远跟随你的心
“Always follow your heart.
爱你的父亲
“Your ever-loving father.”
那么小一个吊坠上有那么多字
It says all that on that little locket?
我一直打不开它
I’ve never been able to open it.
没人能打开它 你是第一个
No one’s been able to open it. You’re the first.
于是他知道 她就是他应该爱的女人
And he knew that she was the woman he was supposed to love.
求你 现在让他们亲亲吧
Please. Please. Now they can kiss-kiss?
好吧
Yes.
但首先 他们得结婚
But first, marriage.
然后才能亲亲
And then they can kiss.
请拿戒指
The ring.
神秘教♥徒♥从你手掌中看到了危险
The Mystic spies danger in your palm.
你吃了太多药丸 死亡将至
You’ve taken too many pills. Death is near.
危险
Danger?
自杀不是正确的选择
Suicide is not the answer.
他说他还知道一则秘密圣歌♥
He says he also knows of a secret chant.
遇到麻烦时可以吟唱
Whenever we’re in trouble…
好像是 咕咕哩 咕咕哩
Something about “Googly-googly?”
他说如果你睡着了 就再不会醒来
He says if you fall asleep, you will never wake up.
神秘教♥徒♥说对了
The Mystic was right.
冷面神父背叛了他们
The stony-faced priest had betrayed them.
然后 他们得救了吗
And then they were saved?
没有
No.
已经没人能救他们了
There was no one left to save them.
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace?
华♥莱♥士♥ 是你吗 华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace, is that you? Wallace?
不 是我
No, it’s me.
怪不得那包那么重
No wonder the bag was so heavy.
开枪啊
Shoot!
开枪啊 打死他们 爸爸
Shoot! Shoot! Shoot them, Daddy!
开枪啊
Shoot them!
爸爸 你不认得我了吗
Daddy, don’t you recognize me?
是我啊
Don’t you? It’s me!
你不认得我了吗
Don’t you recognize me?
-你是谁 -是我啊 爸爸
– Who are you? – It’s me, Da-da.
-谁 -是我啊
– Who? – Me!
-我女儿 -对 你认出我来了
– My daughter? – Yes! You recognize me.
嗯 我之前婚姻生下的女儿
Yeah. My daughter from a previous marriage.
是啊
Yes.
你长了牙 我都没认出你
I didn’t recognize you because you have teeth.
你现在一定强壮多了
You must be stronger now.
现在不是睡觉的时候
Not the time to sleep now.
不是睡觉的时候
Not the time to sleep.
别睡觉啊
It’s not time to sleep.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒 现在不是睡觉的时候
Wake up. It’s not time to sleep now.
醒醒
Wake up.
别装睡了
Don’t pretend to sleep.
醒醒 笑笑
Wake up. Laugh, laugh.
别睡了
Not the time to sleep.
永远爱你
美国奇蝶
Americana Exotica.
施耐德医生知道了吗
Does Dr. Snider know about this?
他处于观察期 我以为他有所好转了呢
He was under observation, but I thought he was getting better.
雅莉珊卓 进去 去啊
Alexandria, go inside! Go on!
好了 你们走吧 真抱歉
All right, carry on. Sorry about that.
罗伊 醒醒 醒醒
Roy, wake up. Wake up.
罗伊 醒醒
Roy, wake up.
他们会跺了你的 快醒来啊
They’re going to cut you up. Gonna chop you up. Wake up.
-快走开 -醒醒
– Go on! Shoo! – Wake up.
不不
Oh, no, no, no.
他还是平时那样
He was his usual self, you know,
笑嘻嘻的 玩他的牙
smiling away, playing with his teeth.
我感觉不太好 医生
I just don’t feel very well, Doc.
我也不知道我是怎么了 咳嗽
I don’t know what the hell’s wrong with me. Cough.
是药让我发狂了吗
What, am I going delirious from the medication?
我不知道…
I don’t know what the hell…
罗伊
Roy!
罗伊 我以为你死了
Roy, I thought you were dead.
我看见两个人 把尸体抬走了
Saw two men, and they were carrying the body away.
我还想捏你的脚趾头
And then I tried to pinch your toe.
我去追你
I run after you,
有一个医生让我走开
and after that one of the doctors told me, “Shoo!”
我只好走开了
and I had to go away.
抱歉 我答应你了 但是…
I’m sorry. I promise, but you…
-如果你需要 我可以再给你拿药 -糖
– I bring you more medicine if you want. – Sugar.
-我答应 -他们给他的是糖
– I promise… – They’re giving him sugar.
过来
Come here!
正好 你醒了 我拿来了你的X光片
Oh, well, that’s great, you’re awake. I brought your x-rays…
-医生 老头都死了 -要看看吗
– Doc, the old man’s dead and you’re… – You wanna take a look…
-罗伊 -我受够了
– Roy! – That’s it!
-你闭嘴不行吗 -你闭嘴吧
– Will you shut up, already? – You shut up!
快滚吧 你根本没病 沃特
Get out of here! You’re not really sick, Walt!
他们给你的是糖
They’re feeding you sugar!
我受够你了
I’ve had enough of you!
护士
Nurse!
什么意思 他们给我的是糖
What do you mean, they’re giving me sugar?
-给你 医生 -她尿裤子了
– Here you go, Doctor. – She’s wet herself.
-带她离开 -来吧
– Get her out of here. – Come.
回房♥间去 护工
Go back to your room. Orderlies!
你该上♥床♥了 雅莉珊卓
You should be in bed, Alexandria.
地里有好多火
There’s more fires in the field.
那是煤油 用来驱霜的 不让水果冻坏
It’s kerosene. The kerosene stops the fruit from freezing.
不 那是神秘教♥徒♥
No, it’s Mystic.
他要从树里出来帮助罗伊
He’s coming out of that tree to help Roy.
你该睡了 小姑娘 别再说胡话了
I think it’s bedtime, young lady. No more time for funny talk.
躺好
Into bed now.
或许哪天
And maybe one day
你可以带我下楼 跟我介绍下你朋友罗伊
you can take me downstairs and introduce me to your friend Roy.
我们能下楼道晚安吗
We go downstairs and say good night?
不行 医生不许人探视他
No. He’s not allowed any visitors.
你朋友 罗伊 需要休息
Your friend, Roy, needs to rest.
他很伤心 他失去了女朋友 他得睡觉
He’s very sad. He’s lost his girlfriend. He needs to sleep.
但他睡不着 他需要药物帮他入眠
But he can’t. He needs medicine to sleep,
但他没有药
but he doesn’t have any.
问题就在这儿
That’s the problem.
我相信他们会好好照顾他的
I’m sure they’re taking very good care of him.
你该睡了
Now, it’s time for bed.
小姑娘也得睡觉啊
Little girls need to go to sleep, too.
-我不小了 我五岁了 -是啊

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章恋恋笔记本
下一篇文章肮脏的哈里
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!