达尔文 你真是天才
Darwin, you are a genius!
客气了
Much obliged!
你这些点子都哪来的
Where do you get these ideas?
怎么了 我的朋友
What is it, my friend?
好可怜 这世界的苦难已把这可怜人逼疯了
How sad. The tortures of this world have driven the poor man mad.
不是的
Not true.
他说他是由他的神秘教派来的
He said he has been sent by his mystic cult
帮助我们对付奥蒂斯总督和他的西班牙走狗
to help us against Governor Odious and his Spanish henchmen.
这一带原本是繁茂的丛林
This region was once a lush forest
满眼是神圣的树和鸟儿 充满生机
alive with birds and sacred trees
但却被奥蒂斯付之一炬
but Odious had them all burned down.
他还说鸟儿在他肚子里会很安全
He also says the birds are safe inside his belly
但我们得小心 因为适者生存
but we must take care for only the fittest shall survive.
告诉他 我们用不上神秘教♥徒♥
Tell him we have no use of a mystic.
我们在执行危险的任务
We are on a dangerous mission.
我们得赶往要塞 救下我的双胞胎弟弟
We need to hurry to the fort to save my twin brother.
他只会拖累我们
He will only slow us down.
卖♥♥鱼啦
Fish, senior!
让开 我的朋友
Stand aside, my friend.
没等你说”嘭” 我就能炸开这扇门
Before you say kaboom, I have this door open.
睿智的神秘教♥徒♥ 请原谅我的不敬
Forgive me, wise mystic, for my disrespect.
你无疑是个战斗天才
Undoubtedly, you have a flair for war-mongering.
如果你肯与我们一起上路
It would be my honor if you consider joining us
将是我的荣幸
on our quest.
我们得去救你弟弟了
We must save your brother!
但首先
First,
做个小测试
a little test.
你不能停在这儿啊
You can’t stop there.
我就想玩个小游戏
I just wanna play a little game.
我要你出去 摸我的一个脚趾
I want you to go outside and touch one of my toes.
不要 给我讲故事 蓝大盗怎么样了
No, tell me the story. What happened with the Blue Bandit?
不会要很久的
It won’t take long.
-出去摸一下我一个脚趾就好 -好吧
– Just go outside and touch one of my toes. – Okay.
-我在摸你的小脚趾 -不
– I’m touching your little toe. – No! Please.
别告诉我你摸的是哪个脚趾 我得猜
Please don’t tell me which toe you’re touching. I gotta guess.
这才是游戏的重点 好吗
That’s the whole point of the game. All right.
我在摸了
I’m touching one.
我在摸了
I’m touching one.
是大脚趾吗
You’re touching my big toe?
是真的吗
Are you telling the truth?
看啊
Look.
真的
Really.
我猜对了
Oh, I got that?
讲故事吧
What happened?
他弟弟怎么样了 他救下他了吗
What happened with his brother? Did he save him?
不不不 你是在编故事吗
No, no, no, no. Were you telling a story?
不不 你刚刚说的是真的吗
No, no, no. Were you telling the truth just now?
是…不 我说的是真的
Yeah. No. I was telling the truth.
你刚刚说了”不” 你说的不是真的
No. You just said no, you weren’t telling the truth.
不 我说的是真的
No, I tell you it.
-你说的是真的吗 -嗯
– Were you telling the truth? – Yeah.
你刚刚摸我脚趾的时候
When you just touched my toe?
-你个小撒谎精 -不是的
– You little liar. – No.
雅莉珊卓 你刚刚在骗我吗
Alexandria, were you lying to me?
我摸你大脚趾了
I touch your big toe.
我们得快点了
We need to hurry!
要我讲完吗
Do you want me to finish the story?
蒙面大盗赶到吊灯大厅时已经太晚
The Masked Bandit arrived at the Chandelier Hall too late.
奥蒂斯已经折磨了他弟弟和他的手下
Odious had already tortured his brother and crew
并吊死了他们
and hung them.
够了 这儿又不是马戏团
All right, that’s it! It’s not a circus.
也不是操场 让你这么…
It’s not a playground for all your…
你在听我说话吗
Please! Are you listening to me?
给我出去
Get out of here!
-你别去动她 -过来 亲爱的
– You leave her alone. – Come here, baby.
放手
Get off!
该死的
Goddamn!
没事的 亲爱的 过来 没事的
No, no, no, sweetheart, come here, come here. Come on.
爸爸
Dad?
-爸爸 爸爸 -我感觉不太好
– Dad? Dad? – I’m not feeling real well.
-干嘛 -他又那么做了
– What do you want? – He’s doing it again.
别闹了行不行 别去动他
Will you stop that? Leave him alone!
-那是什么 -吃的
– What’s that? – Food.
-哪来的 -小礼拜堂
– Where’d you get it? – The chapel.
抱歉我吼你了
I’m sorry I shouted at you.
我当时生气了
I was angry.
没事
No problem.
你是想拯救我的灵魂吗
Are you trying to save my soul?
你是想拯救我的灵魂吗
Are you trying to save my soul?
-你懂什么意思吗 -什么
– Do you understand me? – What?
-懂我什么意思吗 -你说什么
– Did you understand what I meant? – What you said?
我说 你是想拯救我的灵魂吗
I said, are you trying to save my soul?
-给我那个吃 -什么意思
– Giving me that. – What mean that?
圣餐 那个…
The Eucharist. It’s a…
什么
What?
圣餐 你给我的那个东西
The Eucharist. The thing you gave me. It’s a…
能拯救人的灵魂
It saves your soul.
我给你的东西 怎么了
The thing I gave to you, what?
你刚刚给我的那一小片面包
The little piece of bread that you just gave me.
能拯救人的灵魂
It saves your soul.
-什么 什么 -你是在担心我吗
– What? What? What? – Are you worried about me?
拯救人的灵魂 你知道什么是”灵魂”吗
Saves your soul. Do you know what “soul” means?
-不知道 -就像是力量
– No. – It’s like strength.
老爷爷晚上为什么要把牙放在杯子里
Why does the old man keep his teeth in a glass at night?
他的力气 他的精气神都存在那里
It’s where he keeps his strength, his spirit.
他的精气神就在他的牙里
His spirit is in those teeth.

Yeah.
你缺了好些力气呢
Oh, you’re missing a little strength
就在嘴巴正中♥央♥
right in the front of your mouth.
小礼拜堂在主楼 对吗
The chapel’s in the main block, isn’t it?
嗯 黑大盗怎么了
Yes. What happened with the Black Bandit?
对不起
I’m sorry.
没事
It’s okay.
药都放在主楼里 对吗
They keep the medicine in the main block, don’t they?

Yes.
我被夺走的东西 永远无法替代
That which has been taken from me can never be replaced.
我的弟弟
My brother…
-他为什么那么说话 -因为他是你♥爸♥爸啊
– Why he speaks like this? – Because he’s your father.
但我爸爸已经死了
But my father is dead.
什么
What?
好吧 你想要我…你想要他怎么说话
Okay, how do you want me… How do you want him to speak?
回忆我们曾经的快乐
I think of all the joys we had.
正常点 就像你
Normal, like you.
我本可救下你 但我太脆弱
I could’ve saved you, but I was weak.
复仇将我的哀痛染得血红
My grief has gone blood-red with revenge.
我现在坚强多了
I’m stronger now.
我会寻遍天涯海角
I will search the four corners of this Earth,
找到奥蒂斯总督 杀了他
find Governor Odious and joyously kill him!
以蓝大盗之名 我发誓
By the Blue Bandit’s honor, I swear
我会干掉他 以及他所爱的一切
I will annihilate him and everything that he loves!
我要毁了他 我要毁了他
I will destroy him! I will destroy him!
毁了他 我要毁了他
Destroy him! I will destroy him!
和一切西班牙的东西
And every Spanish thing.
他自己不就是西班牙人吗
I thought he was Spanish.
不是的
No.
他是法国人
He was French.
你们愿跟我一起来吗 大盗们
Are you with me, bandits?
达尔文 去哪找奥蒂斯总督
Darwin! Which way to Governor Odious?
我叫他别把地图跟虫子放一起了
I tell him not to put the map with the bugs.
我们迷路了吗
Are we lost?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章恋恋笔记本
下一篇文章肮脏的哈里
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!