– I’m not little. I am five. – Of course.
我都忘了
I forgot.
咕咕哩 咕咕哩 咕咕哩 咕咕哩 走开
Googly, googly, googly, go away. Googly, googly, googly, go away.
咕咕哩 咕咕哩 咕咕哩 咕咕哩 走开
Googly, googly. Go away. Googly, googly, googly. Go away.
咕咕哩 走开
Googly, googly. Go away.
咕咕哩 咕咕哩 咕咕哩 走开
Googly, googly. Googly, googly, googly, go away.
爸爸 他们偷了我们的马
Papa, they steal our horse.
爸爸
Papa,
他们偷了我们的马
they steal our horse.
爸爸 愤怒的人烧了我们家
Papa, angry people burn our home.
他们烧了我们家
They burn our home.
别出去
Don’t go outside.
小偷
Thieves.
愤怒的人们会杀人
Angry people kill.
你们这些小偷
Thieves!
X光片看来没事
The x-ray seems fine.
-妈妈 -你是拿药给罗伊吗
– Mommy! – Were you taking medicine to Roy?
那是你的责任 你必须这么对待
That is your responsibility and this is how you treat it.
想要好起来 你得有那份意志
To get better, you gotta have the will
有求生的欲望
and your own desire to live.
我又摔下来了
I fell again.
我听说了 大家都听说了
I heard. Everybody’s heard.
你出名了
You’re famous.
他们生气了吗
Are they angry?
是啊
Yeah,
但不是气你
but not at you.
我想去拿药
I try to take more pills,
但我摔倒了 我不该那样…
but I fell. It was the wrong thing, and…
-什么 -我脚踩在那上面登上去
– What? – I put my foot on it when I went up
然后我一滑就摔下来了
and later on the thing made me go like that and I fell.
我没把我们的秘密告诉别人
I didn’t tell anybody about our secret.
即便他们拿针对我严刑逼供
Even when they tortured me with needles.
那是海盗旗吗
Is that a pirate’s flag?
那是”是”还是”不是”啊
Is that yes or no?
给我讲故事
Tell me the story.
我该走了 你得休息
I should go. You need your rest.
但我想跟你说话
But I want to talk.
-我知道 -你答应的
– I know you do. – You promised.
我讲故事只是为了骗你给我跑腿
The story was just a trick to get you to do something for me.
-什么 -我…
– What? – I was…
但我想听故事
But I need the story.
你该去找别人
You should ask someone else.
我是讲不出幸福结局的
There’s no happy ending with me.
我还是想知道
I still want to know.
问你朋友 伊芙琳护士吧 她能讲得更好
Ask your friend, Nurse Evelyn, she’ll tell it better than I will.
我不要她在故事里
I don’t want her in the story!
她挺好的啊
She’s okay.
她并不是真爱奥蒂斯总督
Oh, she doesn’t really love Governor Odious.
她只是在逢迎他
She’s just pretending.
我看到她跟医院的一个男人在一起
I saw her with one of the hospital men.
她只是在装作♥爱♥你
She was just pretending to love you.
就像你女朋友
Just like your girlfriend.
这样啊
I see.
奥蒂斯总督和伊芙琳护士
Governor Odious with Nurse Evelyn!
她说对了
She’s right.
她说对了
She’s right!
我们不需要她
We don’t need her.
我们不能信任她
She can’t be trusted.
你把心都给了她们
You give them your heart,
但她们却只想要钱
but all they really want is your wallet.
她迟早也会为一个更有钱的男人抛下他
Sooner or later she’s gonna leave him for a richer man.
是个陷阱
Is a trap.
-我懂了 -我不喜欢这样
– I understand. – I don’t like it.
谢谢你跟我说
Thank you for telling me.
这简直是自杀 对我们都是
Is a suicide. For all of us.
我们去吧
We’re going.
印度人 自杀什么意思
Hey, Indian, what means suicide?
华♥莱♥士♥ 华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace? Wallace!
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace!
华♥莱♥士♥ 你干什么啊
Wallace, what are you doing?
华♥莱♥士♥ 赶快下来吧
Wallace, please will you come down?
别闹了 现在真的不是时候
Please, this really isn’t the time.
华♥莱♥士♥ 求你了 快下来吧
Wallace, please! Wallace, will you come down?
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace!
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace!
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace!
华♥莱♥士♥ 你干了什么啊
Wallace, what did you do?
美国奇蝶
Americana Exotica!
美国奇蝶
Americana Exotica!
真美啊
It’s beautiful!
他真的死了吗
Does he really died?
我们走吧
Let’s go!
我不行了
I’m all washed-up!
-达尔文叔叔 -别丢下我 我的朋友
– Uncle Darwin, – Don’t leave me, my friend.
有愤怒的人
there’s angry people.
我会告诉大家 那都是你的点子
I’ll tell everyone they were your idea.
他们会发现我不过是个骗子
They’re going to find out I’m a fraud!
由于《物种起源》的出版 华♥莱♥士♥独自创立的自然选择理论却常被世人误归功于达尔文
片中达尔文将猴子的主意说成是自己的 可以说是导演在替华♥莱♥士♥鸣不平 揶揄达尔文
开枪吧 你们这些禽兽
Go on! Shoot, you animals!
你们能拿达尔文的命换不少钱
They’ll pay you well for Darwin’s hide.
他也死了
He died, too.
华♥莱♥士♥呢
And Wallace, too?
他真的死了吗
Did he really died?
嗯 对于华♥莱♥士♥ 这何尝不是解脱
Yeah, and in Wallace’s case, happily so.
那是世界的自然规律
It was the natural order of things.
一切事物都会死去
All things must die.
该死的
Damn it all!
滚开 别过来
Back! Get back!

Kaboom.
如果你想要什么事办妥
If you want something done…
给我过去
Get down there!
就得亲自动手
…you have to do it yourself.
都过去 你们这些畜生
Get down there, you animals!
把他们带上来
And bring them up here!
我不喜欢这样 我不喜欢这个故事
I don’t like this! I don’t like this story.
我们为什么要逃跑
Why are we running away?
路易吉为什么要自杀
Why did Luigi kill himself?
他为什么不跟我们走
Why did not he come with us?
苟延残喘地生活吗
And live as half a man?
他做不到
He couldn’t do that.
他放弃了
He gave up.
很不如人意 是吧
It’s not very satisfying, is it?
他也这么觉得
He didn’t think so either.
神秘教♥徒♥
Please, the Mystic.
他们为什么要杀神秘教♥徒♥
Why? Why are they killing the Mystic?
我们得去帮他
We need to go help him.
神秘教♥徒♥
Mystic!
神秘教♥徒♥
Mystic!
咕咕哩 咕咕哩 咕咕哩 咕咕哩
Googly, googly, googly, googly, googly, googly.
对不起
I’m sorry!
对不起
I’m sorry!
对不起
I’m sorry!
对不起
I’m sorry.
咕咕哩 咕咕哩
Googly, googly, googly!
没事的
It’s okay.
印度人
Indian!
上去吧
Up!
不要
No!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
不要
No, no, no, no!
你为什么把大家都杀掉了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章恋恋笔记本
下一篇文章肮脏的哈里
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!