So, get over there, and join the party.
– 他说什么了? – 我们也要参加这次派对
– What did he say? – We gotta go to the party.
我就靠你俩了 别搞砸了
I’m relying on you two. Don’t mess this up.
要有礼貌 普通 正常点 能做到吗?
Polite, ordinary, nothing eccentric, OK?
沃伦 叫过你♥爸♥爸了吗?
Warren, did you call your father?
叫过了 他说他一写完那章就过来
Yeah, he said he’d come as soon as he finished his chapter.
– 天啊 – 那章是什么意思?
– Oh God. – What does that mean, his chapter?
我也不知道 但对于马上要来的人而言
I have no idea. But for the survival of the species,
他们还是不要发现的好
it’s best if the whole world doesn’t find out.
– 好吧 – 好吗? 好的
– OK. Yep. – OK? All right.
嗨 欢迎欢迎
Hi. Welcome.
感谢光临
Thank you so much for coming.
这些花太漂亮了 谢谢
Oh, those are beautiful. Thank you so much.
你好 我是麦琪 我们是邻居
Hello, I’m Maggie. Oh, we’re neighbors.
很高兴认识你 这是我儿子沃伦
Hello, nice to meet you. This is my son Warren.
宝贝 能把花插花瓶里吗?
Sweetie, will you put these in water?
这是我女儿贝拉 很高兴认识你 欢迎
My daughter Belle. Hello, nice to meet you. Welcome.
进来 随便点 我是麦琪
Come in, make yourself at home. I’m Maggie.

Hey.
我真心想尝尝真正美国人做的汉堡
I confess I’m curious to taste a real hamburger made by real Americans.
在十分钟内 你的愿望就会实现
Well, hopefully, in less than ten minutes, your wish will be fulfilled.
快把银餐具乖乖放回原处
You’re going to take that silverware and put it back where you found it,
否则我就打断你的手臂
nice and easy, or else I’m gonna break both your arms.
我马上就过去
I’ll be right there.
打断一下 宝贝…
Excuse me. Sweetheart…
你去找你♥爸♥爸并告诉他
I want you to go find your father and tell him
如果他不在五分钟之内赶过来点燃烤炉
if he hasn’t lit his barbecue in the next five minutes,
我就烧了这房♥子
I’ll burn the fucking house down.
– 不好意思 – 抱歉打断你们了
– Excuse me. – Sorry to interrupt.
贝拉…
Belle…
所有人都在等你开始烧烤呢
Everybody’s waiting for you to start the barbecue.
知道了
OK, yeah.
– 你还好吧? – 还好
– You OK? – Yeah.
写作太紧张了
Writing is intense.
我感觉自己一整天都在照镜子
I feel like I’ve been lookin’ at myself in a mirror all day.
– 你真的没事吧? – 没事
– You gonna be OK? – Yeah.
我在想你和你弟弟
It’s just, I was thinkin’ about you and your brother.
我从没做过对你俩有益的事
How I always didn’t do the right thing by both of you and…
我常把你们至于一种微妙的境地…
and I put you in a tricky situation…
我现在很后悔
and I regret that.
老爸 你在说什么呢?
Dad. Dad, what are you talking about?
你是人见人爱的完美老爸
You’re the best Dad anybody could ever ask for.
– 真的吗? – 妈的 就是这样
– Really? – Fuck, yeah.
我们加入派对吧
Well, let’s go party then.
– 你们还好吗 伙伴们? – 好啊
– You OK, boys? – Oh, yeah.
– 麦琪 你的意大利面最美味了 – 谢谢
– Mag, you make the best pasta. – Aw, thanks.
这样的意大利面暴露了你的身份 大家都会知道其实你是意大利人
You give yourself away with pasta like this. Everybody’ll realize you’re actual Italians.
我加了点奶油掩盖
I added a little cream to throw the people off the scent.
布雷克先生 不是这样的 你木炭放多了 也放得太早
That’s not how you do it, Mr. Blake. You put too much charcoal on too soon.
这不是我第一次准备烧烤了
You know, this isn’t the first time I prepared a barbeque.
我用木起火 时间会长点 但质量好太多了
I build a wood fire. It takes longer, but the quality is so much better.
你的木炭质量不是很好
Your charcoal isn’t good quality.
你去镇上北边找米歇尔 在她那里买♥♥
You have to get it from Michel on the north side of town.
– 或者用很干的木头 – 你永远点不燃的
– Or use very dry wood. – You’ll never get it started.
你应该先倒出来 重新来过 会更快的
You should empty it out and start over. It will be quicker.
布雷克先生 没有人是全能的
Ah, Mr. Blake, one cannot possess every talent,
既会写美文 又会点火
the talent to write beautiful words, and the talent to light fires.
嘿 斯坦
Hey, Stan.
和我喝一杯吗 弗雷德?
Stand me to a drink, Fred?
好 给我几分钟时间点燃这玩意
Yeah. Give a couple minutes to get this baby rocked.
– 回头吧台见 – 你慢慢来
– I’ll meet you at the bar. – Take your time.
先生们 完美汉堡两分钟之后送上
Gentlemen, in two minutes, your burgers will be sizzling and cooked to perfection.
真热闹
Good crowd.
恭喜你 弗雷德 派对很成功
Congratulations, Fred. It’s a huge success.
少了点什么… 我不知道怎么形容
Well, it’s missing a… I don’t know, a certain je ne sais quoi.
不 你想念有一群特警坐在树荫下
No, you miss the social charm of a bunch of wiseguys
乘凉的交际魅力 对吧?
sitting around in the shade. Huh?
斯坦 别这样 给点面子吧
Come on, Stan, Have some respect.
他们是我的家人 就算我告发了他们
Those guys were my family. Even if I snitched on them,
他们还是我的家人 那几年是我生命中最好的时光
they were still my family and those were the best years of my life.
– 沃尔伯格问起过你 – 沃尔伯格吗?
– Whalberg asked about you. – Yeah, Whalberg?
知道他还关心我真高兴
Nice to know he’s concerned about me.
听说他竞选上参议会议员了?
I hear he got himself elected to the Senate?
这一直都是他的梦想
It’s always been his big dream.
他还每周去白宫开会呢
He’s even got a weekly meeting at the White House.
聪明人 很好 那他想要什么?
Smart man. Great. So, what did he want?
他只是想知道…
Oh, he just wants to know how you’re…
你在做什么
what you’re doing.
告诉他我在写作
Mm. Yeah. Tell him I write.
我说了 这就是他在烦恼的
I did. That’s what bothers him.
噢… 他不用担心
Uh… He’s got nothin’ to worry about.
现在我只写了几页 随便写了点东西
At this point, I’ve just got a few pages down. It’s all random stuff.
你打算公布整件事情?
You intend to tell the whole story?
斯坦 怎么可能说出来?
Stan, how could anybody tell the whole story?
如果我想别人信任我 我就得温和点
If I want people to believe me, I gotta tone it down.
否则他们会以为我他妈的编造了整件事
Otherwise they’ll think I made the whole fucking thing up.
你希望有读者吗?
You want people to read it?
现在说有点自大
At this point, that would be pretentious.
里面有什么趣事吗 弗雷德?
OK, what’s funny, Fred?
我他妈的还没写一个字 突然间
I haven’t written a fucking word yet and all of a sudden,
就变成了白宫里的名作家
I’m a famous writer at the White House.

Mm.
非常感谢光临 这些是自己做的甜甜圈
Thank you so much for coming. These are homemade donuts.
– 非常感谢 再见 – 再见
– Thank you very much. Bye bye. – Au revoir.
– 再见 – 再见
– Bye bye. – Bye bye.
– 再见 – 再见
– Bye-bye. – Au revoir.
他没来?
He didn’t come?
没来 不过他也只是说”可能”
Yeah, but he only said “maybe.”
– 他下周要考试 – 啊…
– He has an exam next week. – Aw…
听着 亲爱的 我不认识这个男孩 但他肯定是个喜欢数学
Listen, sweetie, I don’t know the boy, but you have to be a bit of a dork
多过喜欢辣妹的笨蛋 你懂我的意思吗?
to prefer math to a beautiful girl, you know what I’m saying?
等我搞定他时 他就不会用手指数数了
By the time I’m done with him, he won’t be able to count with his fingers.
就是这种志气
That’s the spirit.
– 嘿 麦琪 – 嘿 斯坦 谢谢过来
– Hey, Maggie. – Hey, Stan, thanks for coming.
来 帮我收拾
Come on, help me clear up.
对了 你认识维尼·维塔尔吧 弗雷德?
Oh, uh… You knew Vinnie Vitale, right, Fred?
我真笨 忘了他和你是一伙的
Silly me, he was one of your guys.
总之 奥吉·坎帕纳出♥卖♥♥♥了他
Anyway, Auggie Campania ratted him out,
我们顺路去接他时 看到现场非常惨
and the carnage when we went by to pick him up, very sad.
奥吉出♥卖♥♥♥了整个家族
Auggie gave us the whole clan.
其他人都死了 下一个轮到你了 弗雷德
We collared practically every one of them and that’s down to you, Freddy.
你想说什么 斯坦?
What do you mean, Stan?
你是第一个告发家人 树立好榜样的人
You were the first one to set a good example, by snitching on your own family.
现在大家都认为你躺在游泳场边 晒太阳
Now, everybody thinks you’re poolside someplace, tanning your ass off.
你为我们做了最好的宣传
You are the best advertisement we ever had.
谢谢你们这个派对 回头见
Well, thanks for the party, and we’ll see you soon.
不客气
Don’t mention it.
妈的
Fuck.
你有留意过老爸只用”妈的”一个词
Have you ever noticed the number of things
就能表达出多少东西吗?
Dad is capable of expressing just with the word “fuck”?
– 你想说老爸是文盲? – 不…
– Trying to say Dad’s illiterate? – No…
我是说他是个老男孩
I mean, he’s a good ol’ boy, so you know
所以他讲话只是便于理解 不是为了好听
he talks to be understood, not just to sound good.
对于他来说 “妈的”这个词
So, from him, a “fuck” can mean,
可以表示”天啊 我招惹什么了”
“Holy shit, what did I just get myself into.”
或者”意大利面真好吃” 或者”我会给点颜色那家伙看看”
Or, “Great pasta.” Or “I’m gonna get that guy for that.”
像他那样可以用一个词
So why does a guy like that need to stay up all night writing
来表达所有人类情感的人
when he could already express the entire range
为什么要通宵写作?
of human emotions with a single word?
你也看到 正如我说的 测试显示水质是没问题的
So, you see, as I told you, the tests show the water is fine.
但我一打开水龙头 出来的水就是棕色的了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章源代码
下一篇文章云图
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!