Letty, I don’t like telling you this one bit.
我们的计划有变
But the game’s changed.
之前我们只是想抓住多姆
Before, we were just trying to catch Dom,
但发生了这么多事儿
but now, after all this,
如果真是迫不得已
I want you to know, if I have to,
我还是要干掉他
I’m gonna put him down.
那你得连我一块杀了
Then you might have to take us both down.
这儿太差劲了
I’m freezing, man.
这里不适合我
This ain’t for me.
我的生活方式跟这儿差别太大了
I come from a different kind of lifestyle, brah.
姑娘们了解我 他们知道我什么样呢
Ladies know me. They know where I’m at with it.
可我刚去解了个手
I tried to take a piss,
我都快认不出来我自己了
I didn’t even recognize myself.
哥们儿 你这信息量太大了
Man, that’s entirely too much information.
我就是举了个例子
I’m just sayin’.
对了 有件事可以确定
Well, one thing’s for sure.
多姆他们不是互相配合 就是事先有交易
Dom’s gotta be either working with them or making a trade,
没有人会蠢到不带军队来这种鬼地方
because no one would be this insane to hit this place without a damn army.
这个我可说不准
I wouldn’t be so sure about that.
真不经念叨
Speak of the devil.
好了 多姆
All right, Dom,
你离大家庭团聚只有一步之遥了
you’re one step closer to that family reunion.
距离基地四百米
400 meters to base.
准备电磁脉冲炮 先拿下对方防御网
Prep the EMP. Let’s take these defenses down.
有潜在威胁靠近基地
立刻升起路障 快点 快点
停电了 快进入防御
门打开了 好戏正式开演
Gates are open. Let’s get this party started.
电磁脉冲在充电
EMP is recharging.
要多久
How long?
需要六十秒
Sixty seconds.
好吧 多姆 你只剩一次脉冲可用了
All right, Dom, you have one pulse left in that EMP.
那潜水艇基本是绝缘体
That sub is heavily insulated.
你要到它正下方
You’re gonna need to be right underneath it
才有效果
for this thing to work.
拜托
Come on.
目标锁定 他在潜艇下面
呼救 呼救 失去动力 我要坠毁了
太棒了
Yes!
这下一箭双雕了
Two birds with one stone.
我们已控制潜艇
We’ve got control of the sub.
多姆 咱们进展顺利 去会合吧
Dom, we are good. Head over to the rendezvous.
好的 麦迪 让那小东西转起来
Okay, Matty, let’s take this baby for a spin.
我的老天
Damn!
塞弗刚刚重启了潜水艇 夺取了指挥系统
I think Cipher just rebooted that sub to slave its command system.
他说什么 我听不懂啊我
What the hell is he talking about?
用外行话说
In layman’s terms,
她是要劫走那艘潜艇
she just carjacked a submarine.
我们不能让它入水
We can’t let it get away.
控制室在那儿
There’s the control room.
要是能把我带进那个房♥间
If you can get me into that wheelhouse,
我就能侵入网络 反向攻击塞弗
I can tap the network and counter-hack Cipher.
中断潜艇的下水进程
Keep it from lowering into the water.
不 应该是把我送上潜水艇
No, what we need to do is get me on that sub.
我去找到武器室 拔掉发射芯片
I find the weapons room and I can pull the launch chip
阻止她发射核弹头
before she can fire any of those nukes.
你这主意太疯狂了
That is too crazy.
你的主意太危险
What you’re saying is too dangerous.
那就双管齐下
We’ll do both.
芝麻 开门
Knock, knock.
快上 打他们
五辆车刚刚到达了基地
Five vehicles just breached the base.
他们还真是不依不饶
They just don’t give up, do they?
好了 大家动作要快 都快点儿 都快点儿
All right, let’s haul ass, team. Double time, double time!
莱蒂 快走
Letty, let’s roll!
快走 快走
Go! Go, go, go!
计划有变 多姆
Change of plans, Dom.
我发你一个新坐标 你立即给我赶过去
I’m sending you new coordinates. Head there immediately.
我不干了 我要我儿子
I’m done. I want my son.
你干不干我说了算
I’ll tell you when you’re done.
你的团队全来了
Your team is in play.
你必须和罗兹会合 听我的指令
Now, meet Rhodes and follow my instruction.
快 快
I’ve got you covered! Go!
出去 出去 快离开这儿 快 快 快
Move, move! Get outta here! Go, go, go!
好的 你是不是喜欢这个
Okay. How do you like this?
远程连接被切断了
Remote link has been severed.
这个我来处理吧
I’ll take care of this.
你好啊 拉姆齐
Hi, Ramsey.
她夺回控制了
She’s regained control.
算她厉害
Damn it. She’s good.
他们进武器室了
They’re entering the weapons room.
噢 真可爱
Oh, that’s cute.
你拽啊 拽啊
Pull! Pull!
罗曼 罗曼 我们得找到芯片 走
Roman, Roman! We gotta find the chip, go!
噢 她真狡猾
Oh, she’s slick.
那我还得再放点大招
Gonna have to do better than that, though.
好吧 你真要惹毛我了
Okay, now you’re starting to piss me off.
拉姆齐 我们还需要多长时间
Ramsey, how much time we talkin’ here?
你很聪明 但修行还是不够
You’re smart, but not smart enough.
她把我封锁了
She’s locked me out.
特尔佳 我阻止不了她 你一定要拔掉芯片
Tej, I can’t stop her. You’re gonna have to pull that chip.
我也不行 这东西启动了攻击模式
I can’t! This thing’s gone into attack mode!
芯片拔♥出♥来♥才能打开门
The door’s not gonna open until you pull the chip!
特尔佳 应该拔那个 咱们都不知道啊
Tej, we got no idea what the hell we’re looking for.
我找到了
I got it!
你们刚才到底干了什么啊
What in the hell are you guys doin’?
不是我 不是我♥干♥的 好吧
It wasn’t me. It wasn’t me, okay?
应该有标签 写着发射指令
It’ll be labeled “Guidance Go.”
发射指令 发射指令 好的 我好像有发现了
Guidance Go, Guidance Go… Okay, I got somethin’.
什么 – 上面写着
What? – It says…
哈克弗拉 弗拉赫瓦赫 斯摩
赫瓦赫 瓦赫拉赫
你知道这什么意思吗
Do you understand that?
喔 真恶心
Wow. Nasty.
真是台好戏
Quite a show.
准备发射核弹
We’re arming the nuke.
核弹准备中 她是打算要发射了
Nuke’s going hot! She’s tryin’ to fire this thing!
收到 我们马上出去
Roger that. We’re moving out.
中断发射
Disable the nukes!
罗曼 看到什么了 快点 告诉我
Roman, what are you seeing? Come on, talk to me.
狗屁都没看到 我还在看着呢
I don’t see shit. I’m holding on!
我们开始倒计时
And we have a countdown.
这到底怎么回事 伙计
What the hell is goin’ on, man?
核弹马上就要发射了 就是这么回事
We’re about to launch a nuclear missile, is what the hell is goin’ on!
快拔掉那个破芯片
Pull the damn chip!
倒计时 倒计时 快找倒计时
Countdown, countdown! Look for a countdown!
什么倒计时
What countdown?
核弹需要激活才能发射
The missiles need to activate to launch.
倒计时器肯定不是俄语的
The countdown timer won’t be in Russian.
倒计时
The countdown…
给这个世界一点颜色瞧瞧
Let’s show the world what we’ve got.
不 不 不不不
No, no, no! Don’t press that!
我找到了
I got it.
出问题了 无法发射
Something’s wrong. It won’t launch.
让潜水艇赶紧下水 快点儿
Get that sub outta there. Now!
快点啊 罗曼
Move your ass, Roman!
你没事吧
You all right?
这里的一切都已经不听使唤了
There’s nothing all right about any of this!
快跑吧 快跑
Let’s go!
那核弹怎么办
What about the missiles?
拿到芯片了 她发射不了了
We got the chip. No nukes for her.
干得好 我们走
Hell, yeah. Let’s roll.
伙计们 有追兵 有一大拨追兵
Guys, we got company. A lot of company!
大家听好 计划是这样的
All right, team, here’s the plan.
在海湾入口处有一个闸口

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!